The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Belgium > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2005, 02:33 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle
Are they just rumors, or is she actually pregnant? If I understand the article correctly (my Dutch is really bad, so I'm probably wrong), the palace hasn't confirmed anything yet. Well, if she is; congratulations to the couple and I'm sure Elisabeth and Gabriel would love to have another sibling around. :)
It's now confirmed by the palace.

The baby is due in October 2005.

Old 04-14-2005, 02:38 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannelore
It's now confirmed by the palace.

The baby is due in October 2005.
Thanks Hannelore. I'm so happy for them :)

Old 04-14-2005, 02:41 AM
Heir Apparent

im happy for couple!

Sara Boyce
Old 04-14-2005, 03:21 AM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Congratulations to the couple. I´m hoping for another girl. It should be noted that Philippe will be celebrating his 45th birthday tomorrow. Such a great time for him and his family.
Old 04-14-2005, 05:03 AM
Aristocracy

Third baby for Phillippe and Mathilde: October 2005

It has been confirmed to day!!!!
Congratulations!
Old 04-14-2005, 05:49 AM
Nobility

Naissance

Le Prince Philippe et la Princesse Mathilde ont la grande joie d’annoncer qu’ils attendent un enfant. La naissance est prévue pour le mois d’octobre 2005.
Les Princes sont très heureux de donner ainsi un petit frère ou une petite soeur à la Princesse Elisabeth, née à Bruxelles le 25 octobre 2001, et au Prince Gabriel, né à Bruxelles le 20 août 2003.
Le Roi et la Reine et toute la Famille royale, ainsi que la famille de la Princesse Mathilde, s’associent à ce grand bonheur.

annoucement from the Royal Family website.
Old 04-14-2005, 05:52 AM
Heir Apparent

all my congratulations to this lovely family!
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 04-14-2005, 05:54 AM
Nobility

A rough translation would be:

Birth.

Prince Philippe and Princess Mathilde have a great joy in announcing that they are expecting a child. The birth is expected for the month of October 2005.

The couple are very happy of thus giving a younger brother or younger sister to the Princess Elisabeth, born in Brussels on the 25th of October, 2001, and the Prince Gabriel, born in Brussels on the 20th of August, 2003.

The King and the Queen and the rest of the Royal Family, as well as the family of Princess Mathilde join in this marvelous news.
Old 04-14-2005, 06:16 AM
Courtier

Thumbs up

I wasn't expecting (no pun intended ) such great news!!

Congratulations to Mathilde and Philippe!!!:)

Old 04-14-2005, 08:55 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

So good to hear it! Congrats to the lovely family! :)
Old 04-14-2005, 09:18 AM
Heir Apparent

That's really lovely and great news.Congrats the couple and the Royal Family too.
God save Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Old 04-14-2005, 09:37 AM
Courtier

congratulations to them and i wishall the happiness for this family,with so many royalties who've given birth recently or are expected to be pregnant seems that pregnancy is this year's big style!
Old 04-14-2005, 09:40 AM
Serene Highness
TRF Author

Congratulations to the parents!! I wish them a lot of hapiness.
Mathilde is one of my favourit Princesses and I'm very happy for her. :)
Old 04-14-2005, 09:41 AM
Royal Highness

Congrats to all the family!

There were rumours in Belgium about it these last weeks.
Old 04-14-2005, 10:09 AM
Heir Apparent

Wonderful news - congratulations to the parents and the whole Royal Family!
Old 04-14-2005, 10:45 AM
Commoner

He, Philippe
3 childrens within a period of 5 years!!!
It's very, very efficient.
"Still Waters run deep."
Old 04-14-2005, 11:53 AM
Aristocracy

I'm so happy for them !!!:)

But I think the baby will due in September . It was also with Elisabeth and Gabriel .

Amailia
Old 04-14-2005, 12:52 PM
Royal Highness

Wow! It is nice to know that they are keeping busy! Hehehe.:p Sorry.
Old 04-14-2005, 01:11 PM
Royal Highness

Wonderful news, congrats to the entire royal family, especial Mathilde, Philippe, and the future big sister and big brother.:)
Old 04-14-2005, 02:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannelore
MATHILDE IS PREGNANT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Laatste Nieuws brings the primeur...

BRUSSEL — Prinses Mathilde (32) is in verwachting van haar derde kind. Dat heeft deze krant uit goede bron vernomen. Voor prinses Elisabeth (3,5 jaar) en prins Gabriël (1,5 jaar) betekent dat een broertje of zusje. Hoe lang Mathilde al zwanger is, werd niet bekendgemaakt. Het paleis was gisteravond niet bereikbaar voor commentaar.

Het viel afgelopen weekend al op dat prinses Mathilde in het Zwitserse skioord Verbier -waar ze met prins Filip en dochter Elisabeth op vakantie is- niet vaak op de latten stond. Terwijl prins Filip wel fervent aan het skiën was. In maart nam ze nog samen met haar man deel aan een handelsmissie naar India.

De andere kinderen van kroonprins Filip en prinses Mathilde werden geboren op 20 augustus 2003 (Gabriël) en 25 oktober 2001 (Elisabeth). Het paar trad op 4 december 1999 in het huwelijk. Voor het gezin is het deze week dubbel feest.

Morgen viert prins Filip zijn 45ste verjaardag.

Maandag is voor Mathilde en Filip een bezoek aan de Amerikaanse hoofdstad Washington gepland. Het prinsenpaar neemt er deel aan een conferentie die de diplomatieke, consulaire en economische agenten van ons land in de VS bijeenbrengt. Zij wonen verder een werkvergadering van de Wereldbank bij.
Translation: Third pregnancy for Mathilde

BRUSSELS- Princess Mathilde is expecting her third child. Our newspaper found out from a reliable source. This means a new brother or sister for princess Elisabeth (3,5) and prince Gabriel (1,5). It hasn't been announced how far Mathilde is. The palace wasn't able to give a comment yesterday.

The past weekend it was already remarkable that princess Mathilde wasn't seen skiing in Verbier in Switzerland -where she was on skiing holiday with Filip and the children-. In March she participated in a trade mission to India with her husband.

The other children of crownprince Filip and princess Mathilde were born on August 20th, 2003 (Gabriel) and on October 25th, 2001 (Elisabeth). The couple got married on December 4th, 1999. This week the family will be celebrating a double party. Tomorrow Filip turns 45.

Monday Mathilde and Filip have planned a visit to the American capital Washington. The princely couple will take part in a conference that unites diplomatic and economic agents for our country in the US. They will also attend a workmeeting of the Worldbank.

Tags
crown prince phillipe, crown princess mathilde, current events, duchess of brabant, duke of brabant, mathilde, phillipe