Princess Stephanie of Monaco & Family Current Events 12:November 2008 - December 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's good to see her out and about, doing engagements!:)

She really does look like Rainier, with maybe a touch of the strong Kelly jawline. I wish she would find a more flattering hairstyle.

It's such a sweet tradition. I love these pictures every year.

I wonder if the gifts are randomly or individually picked and if so by whom.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Don't know where to post my question, I guess current thread is okej.

In recent pictures I've noticed Stephanie wearing low heel shoes. Even now on the National Day.

Anyone knows why?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Don't know where to post my question, I guess current thread is okej.

In recent pictures I've noticed Stephanie wearing low heel shoes. Even now on the National Day.

Anyone knows why?

Noticed and wondered about same.

I think it is part of the Stephanie we increasingly see these days. She doesn't appear to be interested in fashion/ getting dressed up and is happiest in a casual and comfortable look - I think this most likely extends to her footwear.

She has certainly dressed simple and "pared down" for National Day for a long time, in terms of always very simple hairstyle, never a hat, no statement jewelry. As you say, this seems a natural evolution.

:previous:

Wonderful photos and great that Louis accompanied his mother. I had been excited to see Louis and Camille attending the Christmas event at the Princely Palace (see the family's current events thread), and now I'm pleased to see Louis attending another official event. I hope 2014 marks a watershed and that we'll see more of Stephanie's children during future official events - they are an asset for the work of family.

:previous:

Wonderful photos and great that Louis accompanied his mother. I had been excited to see Louis and Camille attending the Christmas event at the Princely Palace (see the family's current events thread), and now I'm pleased to see Louis attending another official event. I hope 2014 marks a watershed and that we'll see more of Stephanie's children during future official events - they are an asset for the work of family.

I totally agree, iceflower.

They are a lovely family. Stephanie is a great mother. Her children are a credit to her. :flowers:

The video clip has been removed. I wonder why...

I totally agree, iceflower.

They are a lovely family. Stephanie is a great mother. Her children are a credit to her. :flowers:

Could not agree more. Not only does she seem intensely bonded with them, not one has ever gotten bad press or caused embarrassment to their mother or their uncle Prince Albert.

Lovely dogs...what breed are they? They must love it out in the country. And the elephants look wonderful and well taken care of...

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

They are Leonbergers; first bred in Germany. Per the article I read on the net they are part New Fundland, part St Bernard and maybe a couple others that I forget. The males can weigh as much as a man and they have a good temperament. Are good in water. The mayor of the town they are named after bred them to look like little lions. The symbol of the town. I'd hate to have PS's food bill for elephants and these dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom