Princess Stephanie Current Events Part 11 : Nov.2007 - Nov.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the following article that is basically about Albert
but also about the relations other members of the family have
to Russia, Stephanie will open the "The Grace Kelly Years"
exhibition in Moscow next month. Hopefully that's true and
we'll get a lot of pics :)

Prince Albert finds new best buddy in Putin

Thanks Michelle maybe she is heading on vacation soon for the big caravan to come

I saw the photos of Stephanie's trailer. Is she taking her trailer to somewhere again? I thought she sold her trailer a few years ago. :confused:

she had a much smaller one which she sold i believe ,

last summer I saw her caravan parking near the chapiteau-de-fontvieille

Thanks a lot for letting us know :flowers:

Here are some of them, Steph watched a soccer match today,
October 5, 2008 in Monaco

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Thanks, ice .... Great that Steph's supporting the team like that.
The match was in St. Etienne tough .... and for going there to watch her boys I love her even more. BTW the guy on her right is Jerome de Bontin, a good friend of Albert ( they attended Amherst College together ) and president of AS Monaco FC.

Thanks, ice .... Great that Steph's supporting the team like that.
The match was in St. Etienne tough .... and for going there to watch her boys I love her even more. BTW the guy on her right is Jerome de Bontin, a good friend of Albert ( they attended Amherst College together ) and president of AS Monaco FC.

Thanks for these, Sebastian -- Nice to see her out rooting for "the team"! You mentioned that name of "the guy on her right". You meant the grey haired fellow, correct?

Now, there are two pics of a rather good looking dark-haired man, sitting on Steph's left, or, on our right.

Anyone know who he is?

Thanks,

-- Abbie

Last edited:
Thanks for these, Sebastian -- Nice to see her out rooting for "the team"! You mentioned that name of "the guy on her right". You meant the grey haired fellow, correct?

Now, there are two pics of a rather good looking dark-haired man, sitting on Steph's left, or, on our right.

Anyone know who he is?

Thanks,

-- Abbie

Oh no, I meant the dark-haired guy. He's Jerome de Bontin. Sorry you're correct , he's on Steph's left, our right.:)

Oh no, I meant the dark-haired guy. He's Jerome de Bontin. Sorry you're correct , he's on Steph's left, our right.:)

Oh, thank you Sebastian! I hope people didn't think I was just nit-picking. I truly wasn't sure which fellow to whom you were referring.
The dark-haired one is GORGEOUS (sorry for the caps, here, but he is cute ;)), isn't he?

-- Abbie

Here're more. I can't seem to enlarge them. Anyone ?!?

Fotobanka isifa image service

Sorry but I have the same problem as you are having seeing larger pics of Steph. I even tried clicking on each of the smaller ones, once and twice in succession, with no luck :bang:

Oh, well.

NICE to see her out and about, though, isn't it?

Looks like she is having fun.

-- A.

I couldn't wait to see Steph's pics in Russia. I think she never participated in opening Princess Grace's exhibition. She looks cute but rather too casually dressed for the occasion. Her top seems nice though.:)

:question:I have also question about 1st pic with Steph in Moscow. There is picture of young Grace with children on the background. This picture is always permanently in Princely Palace in Monaco, in its state apartments. Can't believe they would take original and display it in Moscow. Does anyone know if it's original painting here.:confused:

I couldn't wait to see Steph's pics in Russia. I think she never participated in opening Princess Grace's exhibition. She looks cute but rather too casually dressed for the occasion. Her top seems nice though.:)

:question:I have also question about 1st pic with Steph in Moscow. There is picture of young Grace with children on the background. This picture is always permanently in Princely Palace in Monaco, in its state apartments. Can't believe they would take original and display it in Moscow. Does anyone know if it's original painting here.:confused:

I loved the Russian pictures and those of Stephanie at this year's Red Cross Gala / Ball. The orange dress is lovely, but ... my question is this:
Why wear such a short dress to a very dressy event?

Last edited:
Glistening Seas

:flowers:giov
From Pure People
REPORTAGE PHOTOS : Stéphanie de Monaco retrouve sa mère avec Frédéric Mitterrand…
Click on the pics the get bigger!
If you adore Stephanie, do not click on them!

:)

h--m-m do we turn into a pumpkin if we click on theeeem:eek: ha hee.

It seems the opening was very elegantly done.

the article says mitterand is a writer etc.? Isn't there a Mitterand that works as part of staff to the palais?

that's neither here nor there, but clarification might be of interest to note how he was there with her. It seems all the training Stephanie has always done in the pool along with her daughters new interest in it keeps her slim!!:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
the article says mitterand is a writer etc.? Isn't there a Mitterand that works as part of staff to the palais?

Frédéric Mitterand is the author of the book "The Grace Kelly Years, Princess of
Monaco", he's been the curator of the first exhibition in Monaco, so I guess he's
also responsible for the displays in other countries now.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder " :flowers:

Thanks for all the photos from this event I love how in one picture she looks completely annoyed that a camera is right in her face Classic:ROFLMAO: .Everyone has a different view of Stephanie She looks good to me .;)

:flowers:giov

h--m-m do we turn into a pumpkin if we click on theeeem:eek: ha hee.

It seems the opening was very elegantly done.

:flowers:

Stephanie's years of lying out in the sun, probably without wearing much sunscreen, look to have caught up with her. Both she and Caroline have that leathery skin of folks who grow up in hotter climes. And, there are other signs of aging, as well.
Wear your sunscreen folks, please! At least 40 spf or higher, and you won't regret it, ever.
OK, end of lecture. Class dismissed, ;), LOL.

Stephanie gets to look more and more like Princess Grace in her facial features -

terrible

She looks 70 and not 40...
What a pity...she should do something :bang:

Stephanie's years of lying out in the sun, probably without wearing much sunscreen, look to have caught up with her. Both she and Caroline have that leathery skin of folks who grow up in hotter climes. And, there are other signs of aging, as well.
Wear your sunscreen folks, please! At least 40 spf or higher, and you won't regret it, ever.
OK, end of lecture. Class dismissed, ;), LOL.

She looks 70 and not 40...
What a pity...she should do something :bang:

Jesus, have you ever seen a 70year - old?
She has wrinkles, yes ... she's 43 and she looks it.
I know more women of that age foe example my mother who just turned 50 ... and yes in this age range it doesn't make a huge difference if your in your mid - or in your late 40's .... You usually don't look 28 anymore.
If you come up with Julia Roberts, Cathrine Zeta Jones or whoever there is then I'm sorry to tell you that these are not really representitive.

What looks 70 about her? : http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/10702270.html

http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/10702287.html

http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/10702201.html

She's maybe a little too thin, but that's it.

Please remember to stay respectful!
As Radker18 has perfectly said "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder",
we've had those discussions before and if they get out of control
again, improper comments will be deleted.

Thanks for your understanding!
Iceflower - Monaco Forum Moderator

Please remember to stay respectful!
As Radker18 has perfectly said "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder",
we've had those discussions before and if they get out of control
again, improper comments will be deleted.

Thanks for your understanding!
Iceflower - Monaco Forum Moderator

I appreciate your statements, IF.

But, if I don't like someone looks, I am not going to lie and pretend that I do.

Sorry.

I think my statements about Stephanie, of whom I am a fan, and her aging process, were fairly balanced & as respectful as criticism can be.

Or, was your post in reaction to some of the more strident contributours, here?

I don't know.

-- Abbie

I think she looks pretty good if you ask me? 43 is when women start showing their age, plus it seems that people want to compare Stephanie to pictures of her when she was a young girl, like they don't expect her to mature and age naturally. I think both sisters are still very attractive and interesting women.:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom