Princess Stephanie Current Events Part 11 : Nov.2007 - Nov.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Stephanie gives start with to the No Finish Line Race at the new dyke of Monaco's seaport in Monaco, November 15, 2008. The aim of the charity race is to collect money for sick children. During a week, each participant will run 24 hours a day at his own rhythm: every day, one day, one lap, 100 laps etc. Admission fees, donors and sponsors will help to collect funds to support the project.

*1* *2* *3* *4* *5* *6* *Nice Watch*

These are great pics, RADKER. Thank you ;)

Stephanie looks so sleek and lovely in these.

Now, does anyone know what kind of watch we are seeing here?
It's a sporty one to match her starting a sporty race.

Glistening Seas

:flowers: oh someone said it is a diving watch and most certainly is a diving watch. Does anyone know what brand it is? It doesn't look like the women's rolex's around here. Speaking of watches does anyone have a favorite while we are on the topic of stephanie and watches. One would be inclined to think a Rolex the one's with diamonds or the mother of pearls would look good on stephanie and caroline. Although, we are all lover's of the diving watches. :harvest::poinsettia:

:flowers: oh someone said it is a diving watch and most certainly is a diving watch. Does anyone know what brand it is? It doesn't look like the women's rolex's around here. :poinsettia:

Glistening, I was just going to ask about the "maker" / brand of the watch.

I am curious, too.

Steph looks so trim and lovely in these pics, too. She's obviously taking good care of herself.

Steph looks so trim and lovely in these pics, too. She's obviously taking good care of herself.

Yes, she does, and I looooove her outfit. Great style. I'm wondering if her watch was a gift from someone special, since she was wearing it on National Day too, and it didn't exactly match her outfit there.

The cover is extraordinary, something so totally different
from the normal smiling frontal picture any other magazine
has, it's really great in my eyes - art I would nearly say :)

Thanks a lot for posting the link, shappica.

I guess that the pics of the photosession around the pool
we've seen the making-of-pics of, are also in black and
white, as Steph wore that black dress, well, I'm looking
forward to see more :)

*Stephanie* -> *1* *2* *3* *4* *5*

- scanned by berlinrocks from The Fashion Spot-

Can you see them now Sebastian ?

Glistening Seas

Stephanie has a timeless beauty about her. Those pics were fab and the dress wow that was an elegant dress and pic befitting of her elegance. :poinsettia:

Beautiful array of photos - thanks!

I have often thought that Stephanie seems to be lost in an aimless life. Besides taking care of her kids, she doesn't seem to do much (the circus craze seems to have subsided!), does not have a steady man in her life and looks kind of lost.

Lately, she seems to be gravitating towards charity work. She looks like she enjoys this. I think that she has real compassion for other people and would make a great ambassador for UNICEF or some other charity organization.

thank you very much radker18 for having put forward the photos first

I expect that something is that the magazine seems to France to buy me

*Stephanie* -> *1* *2* *3* *4* *5*

- scanned by berlinrocks from The Fashion Spot-

Can you see them now Sebastian ?

Thank you for posting the picture. She is in a great shape and looks hotter than Charlotte ever will. Long and slender legs, narrow hips, arms and shoulders well toned AND some personality as well.
Too bad she didn't take as good care of her skin.
Her mother looked already like a matrone at this age. Stephanie could still be THE striking beauty of the family if she only would have quit smoking and avoid excessive sun bathing. They did quite a bit of picture editing to make her face presentable (compared to what we have seen on national day pictures).

Thank you for posting the picture. She is in a great shape and looks hotter than Charlotte ever will. Long and slender legs, narrow hips, arms and shoulders well toned AND some personality as well.
Too bad she didn't take as good care of her skin.
Her mother looked already like a matrone at this age. Stephanie could still be THE striking beauty of the family if she only would have quit smoking and avoid excessive sun bathing. They did quite a bit of picture editing to make her face presentable (compared to what we have seen on national day pictures).

Lovely pictures, indeed! Living proof of the fact they can make anyone look spectacular these days on photo, especially if the photographer is Mario Testino.

Time to close this thread!
Thank you for your contributions and see you back at the new
thread that can be found here!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom