The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2008, 11:09 AM
Royal Highness

Ok; I think for that last question I put there I can guess the answer.

So there were some parts of that interview in german magazine 'Bunte' :

Stephanie about her parents:

"I'm the result of a wonderful lovestory - my parents lovestory."

"Losing my father was a very difficult monent in my life and with this experience I got stronger."
"When he was gone I remebered many things he told me and now I understand some of this advice a lot better."

"My mother always believed in love. She did everything out of love. I'm and was impressed by her courage. That's what she left for me. We always have to believe in love."

Stephanie about Albert:

" I'm his little sister. I give him all the love and help I have. Everything he does is great and I encourage him. My brother tries to safe the planet. I try to give people a helping hand. We're the perfect team."

Stephanie about Caroline:

" Our relationship is one of two sisters who don't live in the same place. I don't see her enough. She is my blood. I love her."

Stephanie about her kids:

" I always talked to them about everything. They say I'm their friend. Someone who listens to them, comforts them. I'm also someone who shows them the limits but without the yelling. It's important to be there, to listen and help. I try to teach them every positive value."

" I feel what love is when on my birthday and on mother's day my kids prepare breakfast and bring it to my bedroom."

Stephanie about herself:

" I've always been myself. People lable you, like 'the rebel princess' . But we're not puppets or machines - we're people. I'm a woman, a mother - then I'm a princess."
" I lived my life the way I wanted to, which is just the way others do at this age as well. Everything people say is an exaggeration. I did nothing wrong. I was married twice (that's nothing wrong or bad it's just the way things go) , that's a fact well known. But why daggle something clean and beautiful?! I don't understand that. These moralists should look at themselfs for once!"
"I'm not 20 years old anymore. When I was younger I was , well young ... but now... a rebel at forty, please. I go shopping at the supermarket like anyone else, I raise my kids the way others do...
I don't understand these people wnd what they talk about ... I did not initiate a revolution I just lived my life."
"I know who I am and one day I'll be able to leave this world calm and satisfied. If I could do it all again I'd do it exactly like this. I don't want to change anything. I'm happy, content ... I'm good."

Is anyone able to get that 'marieclaire: magazine ????
I'd love to see the rest of the pictures and read what else she said.

Old 08-30-2008, 01:06 PM
Serene Highness

Thanks Sebastian for that, Love how her kids bring her breakfast on mothers day and her birthday .

I have yet to find the magazine , Maybe someone will buy it and post the pictures .

Old 08-30-2008, 01:10 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADKER18 View Post
Thanks Sebastian for that, Love how her kids bring her breakfast on mothers day and her birthday .

I have yet to find the magazine , Maybe someone will buy it and post the pictures .
You're welcome.
I hope someone can find it and post the pictures !

A little more:

http://www.aktuelle.de/aktuelle/cont...s.php?sid=5711
Old 08-30-2008, 04:42 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian View Post

"I know who I am and one day I'll be able to leave this world calm and satisfied. If I could do it all again I'd do it exactly like this. I don't want to change anything. I'm happy, content ... I'm good."
She says it all. And she IS good. Thanks for people like her.
Old 08-31-2008, 07:13 AM
Royal Highness

Is anyone a member of this board?
http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums...ger-71549.html
If so, please ask if the Stephanie-pics could be posted!
Thanks .
Old 08-31-2008, 12:03 PM
Serene Highness

I asked Sebastian hopefully they will get uploaded :)
Old 08-31-2008, 12:43 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADKER18 View Post
I asked Sebastian hopefully they will get uploaded :)
Thanks very much I hope so too.
Old 09-04-2008, 03:01 PM
Aristocracy

Question for you Seb - has Stephanie taken a break from men or are we just no longer privy to the details?!!! It seems like she went through a rapid succession of boyfriends and then all of a sudden it stopped, I suppose that could have been around the time they hired the new PR person. Just wondering....

thanks!
Old 09-04-2008, 05:04 PM
Nobility

Thumbs up

Quote:
Ok; I think for that last question I put there I can guess the answer.

So there were some parts of that interview in german magazine 'Bunte' :

Stephanie about her parents:

"I'm the result of a wonderful lovestory - my parents lovestory."

"Losing my father was a very difficult monent in my life and with this experience I got stronger."
"When he was gone I remebered many things he told me and now I understand some of this advice a lot better."

"My mother always believed in love. She did everything out of love. I'm and was impressed by her courage. That's what she left for me. We always have to believe in love."

Stephanie about Albert:

" I'm his little sister. I give him all the love and help I have. Everything he does is great and I encourage him. My brother tries to safe the planet. I try to give people a helping hand. We're the perfect team."

Stephanie about Caroline:

" Our relationship is one of two sisters who don't live in the same place. I don't see her enough. She is my blood. I love her."

Stephanie about her kids:

" I always talked to them about everything. They say I'm their friend. Someone who listens to them, comforts them. I'm also someone who shows them the limits but without the yelling. It's important to be there, to listen and help. I try to teach them every positive value."

" I feel what love is when on my birthday and on mother's day my kids prepare breakfast and bring it to my bedroom."

Stephanie about herself:

" I've always been myself. People lable you, like 'the rebel princess' . But we're not puppets or machines - we're people. I'm a woman, a mother - then I'm a princess."
" I lived my life the way I wanted to, which is just the way others do at this age as well. Everything people say is an exaggeration. I did nothing wrong. I was married twice (that's nothing wrong or bad it's just the way things go) , that's a fact well known. But why daggle something clean and beautiful?! I don't understand that. These moralists should look at themselfs for once!"
"I'm not 20 years old anymore. When I was younger I was , well young ... but now... a rebel at forty, please. I go shopping at the supermarket like anyone else, I raise my kids the way others do...
I don't understand these people wnd what they talk about ... I did not initiate a revolution I just lived my life."

Is anyone able to get that 'marieclaire: magazine ????
I'd love to see the rest of the pictures and read what else she said.
THANK you so much (Vilen Danke, is how you say it?) for this translation!

What with so many members of this board, from all over, people might tend to forget that many folks ONLY speak (or read) English, and no other language.

-- Abbie
Old 09-04-2008, 07:36 PM
Serene Highness

Glistening Seas

h-m-mm-n werent there some pics recently at one of the aids things where she was referred to as with a boyfriend? the pics were great. Can't seem to locate them though. There was someone else on some television show?

h-m-m-m perhaps that was a few months ago? you go get'em girl!!!
Old 09-05-2008, 07:10 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glistening Seas View Post
h-m-mm-n werent there some pics recently at one of the aids things where she was referred to as with a boyfriend? the pics were great. Can't seem to locate them though. There was someone else on some television show?

h-m-m-m perhaps that was a few months ago? you go get'em girl!!!

I didn't think that was a boyfriend though, just a friend that she was working with for Fight Aids Monaco
Old 09-13-2008, 05:04 PM
Administrator

Pic 13.9.2008

Princess Stephanie of Monaco at the French L1 football match Monaco
versus Lorient, at the Louis II stadium in Monaco on September 13, 2008.

-----> Pic
Old 09-13-2008, 07:17 PM
Nobility

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
Princess Stephanie of Monaco at the French L1 football match Monaco
versus Lorient, at the Louis II stadium in Monaco on September 13, 2008.

-----> Pic
NICE to see current "snaps" of Steph, isn't it? Thanks for sharing

I notice how she's aged though ... Seems like all those years tanning away and her bio-age have caught up with her.

USE sunscreen of SPF 50 or greater, Ladies and Gents -- Trust me, it's foolproof and can reverse the aging clock if you begin young enough.
Old 09-17-2008, 09:44 AM
Royal Highness

Stephanie attending Pauline's diving competition ( Junior World Championships) in Aachen / Germany :

http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s...9_mja_wm11.jpg
http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s...9_mja_wm13.jpg
http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s...9_mja_wm14.jpg

and this link : http://www.purepeople.com/15422-REPO...rissonne-.html
Old 09-17-2008, 12:42 PM
Serene Highness

I spy a new tattoo on her wrist she never had a what looks like a Rose before . Thanks Sebastian

http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s...9_mja_wm11.jpg
Old 09-17-2008, 02:44 PM
Nobility

Cool

Quote:
Thanks for sharing!

Steph and her tattoos ... *rolls eyes* ... She should just quit getting them. They don't enhance her beauty anymore, in my opinion.
Old 09-17-2008, 05:49 PM
Courtier

Thanks for the wonderful photos of Princess Stephanie and her older daughter, Sebastian.

RADKER18, you are right that Stephanie seems to have gotten another new tattoo. I like her rose tattoo.

I am sure she won't stop getting more tattoos in the future. I think she likes getting tattoos. That's who she is. Looks like she's still a little bit rebel.
Old 09-17-2008, 10:14 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chantal Clement View Post
Thanks for the wonderful photos of Princess Stephanie and her older daughter, Sebastian.

RADKER18, you are right that Stephanie seems to have gotten another new tattoo. I like her rose tattoo.

I am sure she won't stop getting more tattoos in the future. I think she likes getting tattoos. That's who she is. Looks like she's still a little bit rebel.
You can say that again. She's a right royal rebel, that one ....... She's so naturally stunning that bodily ink only risk marring her beauty, in my opinion.
Old 09-18-2008, 12:43 AM
Serene Highness

Smile Glistening Seas

Ahhh sebastian so glad to have seen your pics and to see your back in great form. Does anyone know how the swim meet ended. Stephanie does look wonderful in the pics. It is so great to see Stephanie taking her place to be there with her daughter to get into olympics. Let's all wish them well!
Old 09-18-2008, 04:49 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glistening Seas View Post
Ahhh sebastian so glad to have seen your pics and to see your back in great form. Does anyone know how the swim meet ended. Stephanie does look wonderful in the pics. It is so great to see Stephanie taking her place to be there with her daughter to get into olympics. Let's all wish them well!
I always do....

Closed Thread