Princess Stephanie Current Events Part 11 : Nov.2007 - Nov.2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cant see them have to be a member , and It wont let me register

Can you just post the pictures Here ?

Princess Stephanie of Monaco unveils exhibition - Monaco
Princess Stephanie of Monaco next to artist Sacha Sosno and doctor Fabre Bulard, unveils exhibition Sacha Sosno at the hospital 'Princess Grace' in Monaco on January 7, 2008. Photo by Marco Piovanotto/ABACAPRESS.COM

*Pic1* *Pic2* *Pic3*

Thanks for the link and pics, FILIPA and Radker!
Steph looks relaxed and happy, she has enjoyed her
sunny holidays :) Here are some more pics from
yesterday:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Stephanie will be presenting an award at the 2008 NRJ Music Awards on Friday , January 25th ....

Stephanie, please stay ...

... dont wanna miss you, you´re the bright star that lights my path in this gloomy, cold world. The beloved princess of my fairytail dreams, beeing waiting like all the frogs out there to be kissed by you some day and alter into a prince. Has time come to say goodby ?
Then I must jump back into the dark bubbling pool, quaking the "blues upon the wind" ... :verysad:

Amities,
Grenouille de Autriche
:imperialaustria:

Stephanie will be presenting an award at the 2008 NRJ Music Awards on Friday , January 25th ....

Well, seems like I got to quote myself here ... I got the date wrong. My mistake , sorry... The show is tonight!
I've no idea which award she'll present. Since the show is in Cannes and it's the weekend ... and Tokio Hotel and David Guetta will make an appearance ... Louis and Pauline might show up as well.

About Stephanie leaving Monaco ..... Let me think about it for a sec .... uhmmmm .... NO , she won't !

Last edited:
Stephanie looks great I did not know she would walk the red carpet Steph likes to sneak in places I find it really Cool and she looks great good outfit .Thanks Ice , Michelle and Sebastian

Hey Sebastian - C´est la vie
Accept that she´s untouchable ... Come on, lets have a beer to forget (the right part of 2nd pic) (or two or more ...:sad::sad::sick:).

That's a good idea my friend.
Man, I could have had a shot with her ;)

Here's one more picture

Look at Chris' smirk ( don't get me wrong, I like him , he's a great guy - but ...:bang: )

Thank you, Michelle and Seb :flowers:

Here are finally some pics from inside the show, I love the
first pic as Steph looks so great like she did at all the last
events, that hair style is great for her.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Thank you, Michelle and Seb :flowers:

Here are finally some pics from inside the show, I love the
first pic as Steph looks so great like she did at all the last
events, that hair style is great for her.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Thank you all for the wonderful pictures and news about Stephanie.
I liked especially the last one you posted iceflower! :flowers:

God ... he's so really cool ....love him

So many Christophs around Steph the last days :lol:

Christoph (M)ma(e)(y) be the right one for her. She looks very happy - very nice pics.

If someone knows the movie - Beeing John Malcovic - isnt there a way for- - Beeing Chistoph :ROFLMAO: (Sebastian - we will have a special offer for you, but Im first one in the queue .. :D)
And - not for today - we should take care - its Stephanies day ! :flowers:

Kiina youre right - yes, the 3rd pic ice has posted is funny. She looks very interested .... in the ceiling light ? ( a moskito, a helicopter, or god himself )

Thanks for all the pics, and Christophs YouTube -link

Don't worry, words ... Stephanie and Christophe are just friemds....have been for a long time...

Michelle - open a new "Christophe Mae" thread :) (royal?- however). He is really good, and he doesnt need much artistic-performance (jumping around :)) nor excessive makeup to inspire the audience. I would never begrudge a man like him to Stephanie ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom