The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2006, 05:18 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ode
Yesterday, Stéphanie was attend in a TV show in France.
This TV show is called "La méthode Cauet", Stéphanie was there with 2 members of Kyo (Benoit and Florian). There were there to talk about the song "L'or de nos vies" and the association "Fight aids Monaco".
I don't found any picture or vidéo on the net. I will try to give you some screen shots.
Thank you! Would be lovely to see her again.

Old 09-01-2006, 05:41 AM
Nobility

She was really nice and it was touching to see how involved she is in her assocation Fights Aid Monaco. When asked questions,she answered very accurately and we can notice that she really knew what she was talking about. I hope she will continue in that way and find a real balance in her life. She is really a genuine and very rerspectable person.

Old 09-01-2006, 07:39 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ode
Yesterday, Stéphanie was attend in a TV show in France.
This TV show is called "La méthode Cauet", Stéphanie was there with 2 members of Kyo (Benoit and Florian). There were there to talk about the song "L'or de nos vies" and the association "Fight aids Monaco".
I don't found any picture or vidéo on the net. I will try to give you some screen shots.
Thanks Ode. Would be great if you could download that here. Many of us would love to see it, or at least the pics.
Old 09-02-2006, 03:39 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Seems as if Steph and her music team do have a lot to do these days, I wish they would also release their CD in other countries so that we would also see and hear them there - thanks Ode and assia for telling us about one of the shows!
Old 09-02-2006, 05:08 AM
Royal Highness

4 little video extracts of Fort Boyard :

http://fort-boyard.france2.fr/fortbo...id_rubrique=56

(France 2 )
Old 09-02-2006, 02:40 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian
4 little video extracts of Fort Boyard :

http://fort-boyard.france2.fr/fortbo...id_rubrique=56

(France 2 )
Thanks Sebastian for this link! Lovely to see her with her team.
Old 09-05-2006, 07:46 AM
Super Moderator

A new pic of Steph walking through the streets of Monaco:

(lecturas)
Old 09-05-2006, 10:36 AM
Nobility

So nice to see her, but she seems to have a lot on her mind.

Cool jeans!

Thank you for the pic iceflower!
Old 09-09-2006, 03:01 AM
Super Moderator

She surely has, as she has so much to do these days.. You are most welcome, kiina!
Here is another new pic of Steph, taken in Paris on her way to the show Hit Machine, her new dog is so cute, look at his ears!!

(Frau im Spiegel)
Old 09-09-2006, 06:36 AM
Heir Presumptive

Soo sweet..this pic, Iceflower. The little cutie's name is Bob ...it's a Skye Terrier....
Old 09-09-2006, 12:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

SMS - stalker still around

The 30year-old man who had send several ( 25 ) sms containig inappropriate behaviour, to Stephanie last year ( and was the sentenced to 8 days of prison on probation ) has called her July 29th 2006 and again send 5 messages to tell her he wanted to meet her ... he has now been sentenced to 16 days of prison without probation. He wasn't present , he only left a letter saying, he will afterwords leave the region of Monaco .

http://tf1.lci.fr/infos/people/0,,33...tephanie-.html

(TF1 , AFP )
Old 09-09-2006, 01:38 PM
Aristocracy

I like the photos of the Princess. I also like the fact that she is such a lay back person. Love to meet her one day.
For those who have seen the Earth from space, and for the hundreds and perhaps thousands more who will,The experience most certainly changes your percetive.The things that we share in our world are far more valuable than those which divide us.
Donald Williams.
Old 09-09-2006, 02:38 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
The 30year-old man who had send several ( 25 ) sms containig inappropriate behaviour, to Stephanie last year ( and was the sentenced to 8 days of prison on probation ) has called her July 29th 2006 and again send 5 messages to tell her he wanted to meet her ... he has now been sentenced to 16 days of prison without probation. He wasn't present , he only left a letter saying, he will afterwords leave the region of Monaco .

http://tf1.lci.fr/infos/people/0,,33...tephanie-.html

(TF1 , AFP )
Yes, I read that. The prosecution demanded 3 years. He is considered psychologically instable.
Old 09-09-2006, 03:18 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
Here is another new pic of Steph, taken in Paris on her way to the show Hit Machine, her new dog is so cute, look at his ears!!
(Frau im Spiegel)
iceflower! Looking once, looking twice. Hmmmm... That's not a dog... that's a bat! What a sweet animal!!
Old 09-09-2006, 03:41 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Location: Down the street. It's the third house on the right, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
She surely has, as she has so much to do these days.. You are most welcome, kiina!

(Frau im Spiegel)
What kind of dog is that? I've never seen that type of breed. It is a cute dog I must say- love the ears

Old 09-09-2006, 03:49 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Jennifer
What kind of dog is that? I've never seen that type of breed. It is a cute dog I must say- love the ears
Well, according to michelle (post170) it's a Skye Terrier. I am going to have her word for a grant, because personally I haven't seen such a kind of breed either. Though it's one of the cuttiest dogs I have ever seen in my life. Those ears!
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 09-09-2006, 03:58 PM
Serene Highness

This is a link to skye terrier page. http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/skyeterrier.htm

in the caption it says it's a crossbreed.
Old 09-09-2006, 04:31 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Location: Down the street. It's the third house on the right, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
Well, according to michelle (post170) it's a Skye Terrier. I am going to have her word for a grant, because personally I haven't seen such a kind of breed either. Though it's one of the cuttiest dogs I have ever seen in my life. Those ears!
Well duh....silly me . I was quick reading through & must have missed the that part of the post.
I love the ears- such a cute face!!

Old 09-09-2006, 04:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

Two weeks ago they asked Stephanie about what kind of dog it is ina radio show ( NRJ 6-9 ) and she replied : ' It's a Skye Terrier!'

As for the man who send the sms ... I think the prosecution didn't demand 3 years. What I know is that the punishment he got ( 16 days ) is higher than what was demanded.
Old 09-09-2006, 07:14 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
I think the prosecution didn't demand 3 years. What I know is that the punishment he got ( 16 days ) is higher than what was demanded.
That's what the paper said though. 16 days is what he ended up with. Last time he got 8. Reference is Tuesdays court section in Monaco matin.