Princess Stephanie Current Events 9 : July 2006 - Oct.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my GOSH, Stephanie! Enough with the way-younger men! They may be pretty to look at, but they're immature and they'll never really be able to meet your needs! It's a recipe for disaster that you keep cooking up again and again. Find some nice fortyish man, maybe a lesser aristocrat (or maybe not), and let yourself be taken care of for a change!

RADKER18 said:
And to think we almost went a week without hearing about her love life.
Hee!

I can only imagine the turmoil of constantly finding new men and then breaking up with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Melanie de Massy, Princess Stephanie of Monaco and Baroness Elisabeth-Anne de Massy at the Gala SPA 2006, a charity gala for the protection of animals, in Monaco on Friday, 07 July 2006

I Know this pic already been post, but this ones don’t have watermark, I think her dress is very pretty and feminine that the Pss Stephanie I appreciate :)
(polfoto)

21np8oh.jpg
21np950.jpg

21np9pe.jpg
21npbgh.jpg
21npc88.jpg

So good to see them together :wub:

we almost never see Melanie and Baroness Elisabeth-Ann de Massy
they look GORGEOUS
Stephie too, but she needs to stop tanning:ohmy:

Thanks For the Pics they all look Great.

flowerpower said:
Melanie de Massy, Princess Stephanie of Monaco and Baroness Elisabeth-Anne de Massy at the Gala SPA 2006, a charity gala for the protection of animals, in Monaco on Friday, 07 July 2006

I Know this pic already been post, but this ones don’t have watermark, I think her dress is very pretty and feminine that the Pss Stephanie I appreciate :)
(polfoto)

Thank you for the pics. Yes, her dress looks lovely - is it a Morgan de toi? I know she likes that brand.

must say the dress is very pretty , and stephanie has a great body , but I dont think she does it justice really . she is rather boyish and the dress is so
feminine, somthing just doesnt look right, but hay that is just my opinion

Stephanie about .....

B comme ....Beauté :

C'est assez abstrait et difficile à cerner. La beauté change de définition at de critères en foction des goûts de chacun. Il n'existe pas de beauté absolue. Bien sûr, l'harmonie physique est agréable, mais pas primordiale. Je suis plus attaché à celle de l'âme. Mon père m'a toujours dit: " La beauté est intérieure, mais elle se voit à l'extérieur" . J'en suis assez convaincue. Peu de gens ont cette beauté-là. C'est pour cette raison qu'elle est précieuse, parce qu'elle est rare. Il faut savoir la reconnaitre et pour cela avoir une grand ouverture de l'esprit et de l'âme.

Beauty :

It is rather abstract and difficult to encircle. The beauty changes definition along criteria in foction of the tastes of each one. There is no absolute beauty. Of course, the physical harmony is pleasant, but not paramount. I am attached more to that of the heart and soul. My father always told me: “The beauty is interior, but it is seen outside ". I am convinced enough by it. Few people have this beauty. For this reason it is invaluable, because it is rare. It is necessary to know to recognize it and for this reason to have an open mind, soul and heart.

(Point de Vue)

...about

Fierté :

Mes enfants évidement.

Pride:

My children obviously.

Enfants:

C'est la plus belle chose au monde, la plus grande satisfaction qu'on puisse avoir. Cela a été magique dés le premier instant ou J#ai appris que j'étais, et depuis, je vis un émerveillement continu. Je suis comblée. èvidement c'est dur de temps en temps. èlever des enfants n'est pas facile quels que soit où on habite et son rang social. Ils evoluent dans un monde bouleversé, ils on plein de question et je m'inquiète forcément pour leur avenir. Mon seul but est leur épanouissement, leur donner la possibilité de faire ce qu'ils aiment. Je ne leur impose rien. J'essaie de les élever depuis leur plus jeune âge en communiquant énormément.
Nous parlons de tout. Ils me racontent leur petites aventures de l'école, leurs amis, et je crois ce dialogue important. Ils savent qu'ils peuvent tout me dire et maintenant qu'ils sont en pleine adolescence, je vois que ses discusssions portent leurs fruits. Ils vont très bien. J'aimerais leur épargner la méchanceté des gens. Je ne pense pas avoir une vision noire de la vie et des gens, mais je suis réaliste. Il ne faut pas se voiler la face en se répétant que tout est beau et que tout est rose. Je fais mon possible pour qu'ils soit lucides sur la nature humaine. De toute facon ils s'en rendront compte. Je suis passé par là, nous sommes tous passé par là, mais je ne supporte pas de voir un enfant souffrir, quelle qu'en soit la raison. Quand je vais dans les hôpitaux, j'essaie de donner un peu de bonheur aux enfants malades. Les voire si vulnérables me révolte. Comment accepter que des petits souffrent comme ca.

Children:

It is the most beautiful thing in the world, the greatest satisfaction which one can have. That was magic the first moment I learned I was pregnant, and since, I live a continuous amazement. I am filled. Sure, it is hard from time to time. to raise children is not easy whatever is where one lives and ones social status. They evolve in an upset world, they are full with question and I worry inevitably for their future. My only goal is their blooming, to give them the possibility of doing what they like. I do not impose anything to them. I try to raise them since their youth while communicating enormously.
We speak about everything. They tell me their little adventures from school, their friends, and I believe this dialogue is important. They know that they can tell me everything and now that they are in full adolescence, I see that these discussions bear their fruits. They are very well. I would like to save them from the spite of people. I do not think of having a black vision of the life and people, but I am realistic. One should not veil the face by repeated that all is beautiful and that all is great. I do all that is possible so that they are lucid on the human nature. In any case they will realize it. I passed by there, we passed all by there, but I do not support to see a child suffering, whatever is the reason. When I go in the hospitals, I try to give a little happiness to the sick children. To see them so vulnerable revolts me. How to accept that the small ones suffer like that?

..about:

Jeux:

Je joue avec mes enfants. Nous faisons de longues parties de Monopoly qui finissent souvent en dispute ... Je suis obligée de faire l'arbitre et la banque. Il y a d'âpres négociations!
Games:

I play with my children. We have long rounds of Monopoly which often finish in argument… I am obliged to be the referee and the bank. We have rough negotiations!

Week-end:

Je vis au rythme de mes enfants et de leur planning. Ils sont très sportifs et nous avons souvent des compétitions. Louis est passionné de foot. Pauline a fait cinq ans de gymnastique. Elle s'est mise au plongement acrobatique, elle adore l'eau. J'ai toujours peur qu'elle touche le plongeoir de la tète, elle passe si prés! Camille, c'set le théâtre. Ca lui plait, elle n'est pas timide du tout. Qui sait, elle fera peut-être son chemin, comme sa grand-mère!
Souvent ils vont aussi chez leur papa. On se retrouve tous pour un déjeuner.
Parfois nous restons reste à la maison pour buller.

Weekends:

I live at the rhythm of my children and their planning. They are very sporty and we often have competitions. Louis is impassioned by football. Pauline did five years of gymnastics. She now switched to springboard diving, she adores water. I am always afraid that she touches the diving board with her head, she passes so close! Camille sets the theatre. She loves it, she's not shy or timid at all. Who knows, perhaps she will make her way,just like her grandmother!
Often they also go to their daddy. Then we all meet for a lunch.
Sometimes we stay at home and relax.

... about:

Qualité:

Mes meilleurs qualité sont sans doute mes pires défauts. Je suis très honnête, peut-être trop! C'est indispendable pour savoir ou l'on va., mais pour certaines personnes c'est un défaut, même is je sais quand même être diplomate. Sinon, je suis très, très tétue. Quand j'ai une idée en tête je ne lâche pas.

Quality:

My best qualities are undoubtedly my worst defects. I am very honest, perhaps too much! It is indispendable to know where one goes., but for certain people it is a defect, even if I can nevertheless be a diplomat. Finally, I am very, very bullheaded. When I have an idea in in my head I do not let go.

...And maybe interesting for you to know ... Stephanie about ... ageing:

Je ne vois pas mes rides et je n'appréhende pas ces changements parce que je suis contente de ma vie. À 70 ans je m'imagine en super mamie avec, je l'espère, plein de petits-enfants.

I do not see my wrinkles and I do not apprehend these changes because I am content with my life. At 70 years I imagine myself as a super granny with, I hope for it, many grandchildren.

michelle said:
... about:

Qualité:

Quality:

...And maybe interesting for you to know ... Stephanie about ... ageing:

Thank you so much Michelle. Some wonderful statements by Stephanie. She finds the words so easy, and puts them so carefully. Very nice to read. :flowers:

She chooses her words so eloquently, I really love the quote about her children..what a great maman. Oh, and thank you for sharing Michelle.

Ani

Thanks Michelle Love the part about the games, and weekends.

Thanks for the translation! Stephanie is very, very smart. The press usually gives a completely different view of her. I have never seen this deeply wise and intelligent side of her before. I am very, very impressed by her comments about children suffering and being vulnerable. I think, the world needs more people who think like Stephanie!

Heidi P. said:
Thanks for the translation! Stephanie is very, very smart. The press usually gives a completely different view of her. I have never seen this deeply wise and intelligent side of her before. I am very, very impressed by her comments about children suffering and being vulnerable. I think, the world needs more people who think like Stephanie!

I agree! BTW, I read that Princess Grace once remarked that Stephanie is intelligent and sensitive..... perhaps too intelligent, if I recall correctly. For me, yes, and she definitely has a good heart.

Thanks, Michelle, for sharing and taking time out to translate!

Stephanie and her team for ' Fight Aids Monaco' participate/d (as already mentioned) in the french tv show Fort Boyard on France 2. The episode was produced June 14th 2006 and will be broadcasted on France 2 ,August 19th 2006.

The team:

Stéphanie de Monaco, présidente de l'association
Adeline Blondieau, actrice
Matt Pokora, chanteur
Tomer Sisley, comédien
Tyron, chanteur
Pascal Gentil,
Champion de taekwondo

0408060901rp2.jpg

24eysz9.jpg

24eyvkp.jpg

(France 2)

Last edited:
Thanks for that update, Michelle, and the first very nice and sweet pics of Steph and her team. I hope I'll be able to see the show and the adventures they had to go through..:)

Thanks Michelle Steph looks great in those pics .

Thanks for the translation and update, Michelle. Those pictures of her and her team are sweet.

Louis with mum on the beach

Here are some new photos of princess Stephanie with ex-husband and children at the beach. Big boys prefer being kissed by same age girls rather than mums :).
There are more pictures of Stephanie, Daniel and one with Pauline at the Polfoto website.
Reniapl
Source: Polfoto

EXCLUSIVE - Princess Stephanie spends a day on the beach with her children and Daniel Ducruet
EXCLUSIVE. Princess Stephanie of Monaco spends her sunday afternoon on the Beach in Cap d'Ail near Monaco with her son Louis and her former husband Daniel Ducruet on August 13, 2006

Last edited:
How cute .... oh, this is so embarressing I know, i know ;):lol: .... but I do understand Stephanie ... she must be missing her big boy as the kids spend some weeks of the school summer brake at their fathers house...

Poor guy, he is really not too impressed being hugged like that by his mum. :D He is really like: PLEASE mum, not in public. Tough one on Steph. They just grow up so quickly and far too quickly for their mothers. Ah well, we are a hard lot to be pleased: first we wish them to be out of nappies so that our lives can get easier and once they have outgrown them, we wish they would have stayed in them for at least another 10 to 15 years ;) :lol:

:lol: Very cute pics .All kids are like that at that age .Louis and Steph look great.

michelle said:
How cute .... oh, this is so embarressing I know, i know ;):lol: .... but I do understand Stephanie ... she must be missing her big boy as the kids spend some weeks of the school summer brake at their fathers house...
Now after seeing more pics my question is answered, she had to cuddle him to say hello ;) The pics put a big smile on my face and I had the same in mind as you, Michelle..Great to see Louis again after such a long time and great to see the love between them, even if Louis couldn't really show it in public :lol:

Some more pics of Steph and Daniel on Sunday :) :

24nqkvo.jpg
24nql5h.jpg
24nqlgo.jpg
24nqlnq.jpg

(abacapress)

iceflower said:
Steph and Daniel on Sunday

(abacapress)
Does Stephanie have a tattoo on her right hip (left as one looks at the photo) - or is it a scar?

I think its a tattoo and looks like some kind of tribal band. Someone once posted a list of Stephanie's tattoos which had the locations and designs (or best guesses based on such photos as above). Does anyone have the link and/or URL of that post or thread?

Ann

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah she does have a tatto on her hip.Thanks for the pics Iceflower

You are welcome, Radker :) As to Steph's tattoos, I hope this time is over and she won't decide to have some more - at least none that are visible ;)

iceflower said:
You are welcome, Radker :) As to Steph's tattoos, I hope this time is over and she won't decide to have some more - at least none that are visible ;)

And we should start a new thread named "Stephanie's bikinis". That would be a loooong thread. She has a tradition of changing her bikinis every other week. Not that I mind, it's nice to see her in her rather colourful ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom