Princess Stephanie Current Events 9 : July 2006 - Oct.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sebastian said:
Do you all get the message of the clip L'or de Nos Vies ?

In the beginning everyone is walking into one direction , only 4 people ( two guys, two girls ) walk into the other direction. These 4 represent all people affected by Aids. All along the song all those others ( the artists ) turn around and walk with the four. In the beginning Les Kyo turn and walk with the four, then Emanuel, then all the others when they sing their part... when Steph sings her part she also sees the group walking in the other direction so she turns and walks with them too.... so , at the end, they all walk with the four from the beginning .
Meaning ... they are not alone... we all walk with them....!

" Give them and make them the gold of our lives "

When I watched the video for the first time, I didn't really pay attention at the song (though I knew Steph will be singing), I was just watching the video, it was so simple and so powerful. And the song, the lyrics, they are really great. You just enjoy it.

Thanx Ice for putting the caps....
Which show was it running on ?

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]STEPHANIE DE MONACO: POUR MOI UNE AUTRE VIE COMMENCE[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Elle n'est plus celle que vous croyez. Moins rebelle qu'il n'y paraît, plus têtue qu'on ne le pensait, sincèrement engagée dans les causes auxquelles elle croit, elle n'est pas du genre à se confier. Encore moins à poser. Pourtant, Stéphanie de Monaco a accepté poiur POINT DE VUE de vous faire partager ses convictions..[/FONT]

16lil41.jpg
16limur.jpg

(PDV)

A great picture of her! She is so beautiful with that hairstyle on the cover.

Thanks!

kiina said:
A great picture of her! She is so beautiful with that hairstyle on the cover.

Thanks!

Completly agree. This hairstyle is the best on her it just fits perfectly...

PRINCESS STEPHANIE MINGLES WITH MUSIC CROWD FOR CHARITY

Poised, pretty and quietly confident, one-time royal rebel Stephanie was in her element as she fronted a recent charity event in Monaco. At the NRJ Music Tour, a roadshow for a popular French radio station, the mother-of-three was on top form during an appearance to support Fight Aids Monaco.
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2006/07/04/princessstephanie/

Attachments

• stephanie-dop1a.jpg
    stephanie-dop1a.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 547
  • stephanie-dop2a.jpg
    stephanie-dop2a.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 500
iceflower said:
And for all those who - like me - are not able to watch the video on the internet, I made some screencaps from the parts that were also shown on television :)

(RTL)

Thank you so much on those screencaps! You're heart!:) ;) On this PC I'm not able to download whole clip, only can watch it on the net, so screencaps are great reminders.

PDV cover is one of Stephanie's bests!:)

Sebastian, thanks for the cover, she looks really great, I would say it is one of my favorite pics of Stephanie. And I agree Stephani looks the best she has in a long time and the song is wonderful.

Ani

Thank you very much for the song, lyrics, video, screencaps, and latest PDV mag cover! :) I have been quite busy the past couple of days and haven't got much time to go here at TRF. I'm afraid I'm illiterate in French, but Stephanie sounds wonderful. I'm happy that she is singing again.

And I agree with all of you who posted - the recent PDV cover is Stephanie's best recently.

Does anyone know how the concert went?

Last edited:
Ianna said:
Thank you so much on those screencaps! You're heart!:) ;)
Thanks for that sweet comment, Ianna :)
And I agree, that cover pic on PdV is so great, Steph looks absolutely great!

Sebastian, as to your question: The show I made the screencaps from was "Exklusiv" on RTL, you surely know that one :)

I agree she does look fantastic in the those pictures. I so wish that she would grow her hair out at least a little bit. It really softens her angular features.

sebastian said:
Completly agree. This hairstyle is the best on her it just fits perfectly...

I agree with you it a really good hair style , with a few of her hairstyle's she lookeds like she cut her own hair instead of going to the hairdressers ........

Princess Stephanie features this weeks issue of Point de Vue :

Steph speaks from A to Z ... about Albert, beauty, circus, god, children, animals, pride, men, tears, her mom, her dad, playing games, role and name, Ouragan, qualities, laughter, Caroline, taboos, age, sense, weekends, yachts and jet-set. balance of soul and the unknown .....

If you want to know about what she said on one or another of these things ... I will tell you ...

1z52e11.jpg
1z52gbc.jpg

1z52gr5.jpg
1z52h4j.jpg

1z52hp5.jpg
1z52jit.jpg

(PdV)

Last edited:
sebastian said:

Steph speaks from A to Z ... about Albert, beauty, circus, god, children, animals, pride, men, tears, her mom, her dad, playing games, role and name, Ouragan, qualities, laughter, Caroline, taboos, age, sense, weekends, yachts and jet-set. balance of soul and the unknown .....

If you want to know about what she said on one ore another these things ... I will tell you ...

(PdV)

It's so hard to find words when you see her like this. That look! Her beauty (inner and outer) will never fade and this is coming from a woman near Stephanie's age, who is deeply in love with her husband. But I know beauty when I see it.

Thank you Sebastian, you are the best. I would love to know what she says in the interview of course.

The pics are so wonderful, thank you Sebastian!
I would like to know what she said about Caroline, as that's the all time topic..:rolleyes:

I want to know about everything . Thanks for the Pics Stephanie look Beautiful.

Thank you so much, Sebastian, for the pictures. Stephanie looks absolutely amazing! When I first saw those pics, I said 'wow'. She is always a beauty, whatever she wears or however she looks but in those pics she is especially beautiful.
I would of course love to know what she said in that interview, particularly about Prince Albert and Princess Caroline.
Thanks again!

A .. like Albert:

C'est mon frère et j'ai une totale confience en lui. Je lui souhaite beaucoup d'amour et beaucoup de courage pour la tâche qu'il a à accomplir. Et la santé aussi. Je serai toujours là pour lui. C'est un être merveilleux et j'espère qu'un maximum de personnes vont comprendre et découvrir quelle personne extraordinaire il est. Moi, je ne vois pas de décalage entre l'homme et l'homme d'Ètat. À tout point de vue, Albert est quelqu'un de précieux.
Translation:

He is my brother and I have a complete trust in him. I wish him a lot of love and a lot of courage for the task which it has to fulfil. And also a good health! I will always be there for him. He is a marvellous human being and I hope that a maximum of people going to understand and discover which extraordinary person he is. Me, I do not see a gap between the man and the man of State. From any point of view, Albert is somebody precious.
(Stéphanie of Monaco in PdV)

Let's skip B and let's get to C.. like Caroline! Please Sebastian, I'm dying to know what she said regarding Caroline. PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Ani

S ... like Sister:

J'admire sa force , son charisme. Les choses n'ont pas toujours été faciles pour elle, et malgré toutes les souffrances qu'elle a endurées, Caroline poursuit sa route, reste égale à elle-même. Dans le fond, nous sommes très proches, même si nos chemins ou nos points de vue divergent. Elle est peut-être plus calme que moi, ou moins démonstrative.

Translation:

I admire her force, her charisma. Things were not always easy for her, and in spite of all suffering which she endured, Caroline follows her road, stays herself. Actually, we are very close, even if our ways or our points of view diverge. She is perhaps more calm than me, or less demonstrative.

( Stéphanie of Monaco in PdV)

Thanks Sebastian . How about what she says about her kids .her mom and dad.

Beautiful photos..Like this style of b/w photosession pics... they're pointing out Stephanie's charisma:)

Sebastian, would love to hear rest of Stephanie's alphabeth (who wouldn't)! Thank you!:)

Thanks for the quotes Sebastian. I always thought that she and Caro were close, and that they just and their differences like most sisters do. I love how she speaks of the people in her life, she speaks with great admiration.

Ani

Wow, thanks for the pictures and for translating the interview. I'm blown away by how good she looks in these pictures..that haircut, indeed, looks just FAB on her!

And also, as for the interview, she seems very eloquent, very wise, very gregarious. Whatever mistakes this woman ever made, she's certainly learnt from them. If she keeps this up, this attitude, this energy towards the greater good for all and for Monaco in particular, I'll probably end up one of her biggest fans. :)

Thank you for the translations and additional pictures from the latest PDV issue. It's very touching to know what she thinks. I will always like this girl..... and not just bec. she's a princess.

Last edited:
Thanks for that Sebastian........ does she say anything about her mother princess grace???

sm1939 said:
Thanks for that Sebastian........ does she say anything about her mother princess grace???
She talks about her mom and dad , too ...:)

M .... like Mommy ( Maman ):
Elle m'a beaucoup appris, notamment que rien n'est acquis. On ne sait jamais ce que la vie nous réserve. Elle m'a aussi enseigné le respect de soi- même, qui est indispensable pour respecter les autres. Je ne me rendais pas compte, avant, de tout ce qu'elle a fait pour moi. C'est au fur et à mesure que j'ai compris ce qu'elle m'avait donné, l'air de rien. Elle m'a montré ce qui est vraiment important, l'honnêteté, les repect et les valeurs fonamentales. Ce sont des choses que j'essaie à mon tour de transmettre à mes enfants. Je leur parle d'elle. Je leur raconte en leur montrant des photos. Je veux qu'ils la connaissent.
Translation:

She taught me so much, in particular that nothing is acquired. One never knows what life holds for us. She also taught me the self-respect, which is essential to respect the others. I did not realize, in the beginnig, of all that she did for me. It is as I understood, what she had given me... She showed me what is really important, honesty, repect and the most important values. These are things that I try in my turn to transmit to my children. I tell them about her. I tell them by showing photos. I want them to know her.

Last edited:
The new pics are really fantastic, any Stephanie fan who is able to buy the mag should do so as there are 16 pages altogether...:) To me it looks like the pics express the way she feels at the moment best. Simply great!

oh I want that magazine but I cant find it in the states.

nice to see her so pretty and serene thanks you very much !

sebastian said:

If you want to know about what she said on one or another of these things ... I will tell you ...

(PdV)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom