The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #21  
Old 05-21-2006, 09:45 AM
RADKER18's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Over a Rainbow, United States
Posts: 1,432
Does antone know if Stephanie or her kids will attend the GP ?
__________________

__________________
  #22  
Old 05-21-2006, 01:48 PM
sebastian's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: ---, Germany
Posts: 1,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by RADKER18
Does antone know if Stephanie or her kids will attend the GP ?
I think it depends on how Steph is feeling - but I think they'll be attending somehow as they live around there.
__________________

__________________
  #23  
Old 05-21-2006, 03:37 PM
iceflower's Avatar
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 26,124
I think they will attend, but privately :)
Thanks a lot for the Novella pics, Sebastian, it's so great to see her happy and having fun, just like Michelle already mentioned..:)
__________________
**** Welcome aboard! ****
  #24  
Old 05-23-2006, 07:50 AM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: *******, France
Posts: 1,398
There is a follow up onthe recent incident with Steph, Daniel and the guy that is supposed to have insulted her. He went into revision, got himself a lawyer and sticks to his side of the story (and his witnesses). In the article it says even that Daniel "avait moleste" the girlfriend of the guy, which led to the insults that were directed towards Daniel, not Steph. The prosecutor has now requested 6 months, his lawyer claims it is word against word and claims benefit of doubt for his client. The final verdict is expected June 12th. Steph was absent at the trial. A pitty, since she is IMO an important witness and should be heard.
__________________
  #25  
Old 05-23-2006, 11:22 AM
Kastalia's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: -, Cyprus
Posts: 397
I found it today at the French Yahoo
http://fr.news.yahoo.com/23052006/20...utrage-la.html
__________________
  #26  
Old 05-23-2006, 11:23 AM
Kastalia's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: -, Cyprus
Posts: 397
She must be very upset with this story
__________________
  #27  
Old 05-23-2006, 04:12 PM
iceflower's Avatar
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 26,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
There is a follow up onthe recent incident with Steph, Daniel and the guy that is supposed to have insulted her. He went into revision, got himself a lawyer and sticks to his side of the story (and his witnesses). In the article it says even that Daniel "avait moleste" the girlfriend of the guy, which led to the insults that were directed towards Daniel, not Steph. The prosecutor has now requested 6 months, his lawyer claims it is word against word and claims benefit of doubt for his client. The final verdict is expected June 12th. Steph was absent at the trial. A pitty, since she is IMO an important witness and should be heard.
Strange story after all. As to Steph not being present, I think that's something quite normal, royals rarely appear in court
__________________
**** Welcome aboard! ****
  #28  
Old 05-23-2006, 04:51 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: *******, France
Posts: 1,398
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
Strange story after all. As to Steph not being present, I think that's something quite normal, royals rarely appear in court
I still think that she should be heard as a witness. There are possibilities to question witnesses outside court. I believe in the name of justice and when a young man's future is at stake, this should be possible. Royalty or not. If he loses, but his story was the accurate one, then not only will he be unjustly punished, but this will haunt him for the rest of his life. Sure, he shouldn't have blown his temper in the first place, but Daniel should have avoided a confrontation as well. None of them is without fault, but one of them risks to have his life destroyed, if not all aspects are being considered. I wouldn't want that on my conscience, whether I like the guy or not. And 6 months is rather high when you consider what other people here do. There was a case were a German billionaire was convicted of human slavery (words of the prosecutor), by keeping one of her employees virtually imprisoned in her appartment for a year or so. She only managed to get in contact with the concierge who alarmed the authorities. The woman got 3 months parole and had to pay a small sum of money (roughly the prize of a bottle of champagne in some of the local venues). Her employee was sent back to Poland because she was working without a permit (which would have been the employers obligation to provide). Just to put things into perspective.
__________________
  #29  
Old 05-27-2006, 04:34 AM
iceflower's Avatar
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 26,124
A German magazine considers Steph to be pregnant again - surely with child number 167

(Freizeit Revue)
__________________
**** Welcome aboard! ****
  #30  
Old 05-27-2006, 05:42 AM
rrinvan's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Costa Mesa, United States
Posts: 278
with all due respect to dear steph, but that is a really nasty picture of her figure. her face and hair looked good though.
__________________
  #31  
Old 05-27-2006, 09:34 AM
Avalon's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Posts: 5,905
I think they "edited" the second pic, posted by iceflower(thanks for them), so that she would look a little more pregnant.
German magazines are quite keen to announce pregnancies, aren't they?
__________________
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
  #32  
Old 05-27-2006, 11:45 AM
RADKER18's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Over a Rainbow, United States
Posts: 1,432
The big pics that showes she is pregnant does looks a little weird from the other pics . now How many times has stephanie been Pregnant this year ? Dont believe it unless there is a statement coming for her saying it is true. She hangs out with the father of her children she must be having his baby !!!!! .
__________________
  #33  
Old 05-28-2006, 01:53 AM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: san francisco, United States
Posts: 96
Paca ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
I still think that she should be heard as a witness. There are possibilities to question witnesses outside court. I believe in the name of justice and when a young man's future is at stake, this should be possible. Royalty or not. If he loses, but his story was the accurate one, then not only will he be unjustly punished, but this will haunt him for the rest of his life. Sure, he shouldn't have blown his temper in the first place, but Daniel should have avoided a confrontation as well. None of them is without fault, but one of them risks to have his life destroyed, if not all aspects are being considered. I wouldn't want that on my conscience, whether I like the guy or not. And 6 months is rather high when you consider what other people here do. There was a case were a German billionaire was convicted of human slavery (words of the prosecutor), by keeping one of her employees virtually imprisoned in her appartment for a year or so. She only managed to get in contact with the concierge who alarmed the authorities. The woman got 3 months parole and had to pay a small sum of money (roughly the prize of a bottle of champagne in some of the local venues). Her employee was sent back to Poland because she was working without a permit (which would have been the employers obligation to provide). Just to put things into perspective.
Don't you think you are exaggerating the importance of a simple insult? Which most of us have to deal with on a daily basis? The alleged perpetrator just insulted them. They did not tried to physically assault them! Or did they?
__________________
  #34  
Old 05-28-2006, 04:32 AM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: *******, France
Posts: 1,398
I don't think that I am exaggerating, they (prosecutor etc)are. I believe that the insult is way less important then the case of human slavery and should be punished less, which is unfortunetly not the case (a simple sum of money or some community work - maybe for one of her charities- would do better then 6 months prison). And the consequences for the young man, if he gets condamned will be for him much harder (it will haunt him when he wants a job etc etc) than what happened to the German woman. And as far as I know she is still allowed to live here and employ people to clean up after her rich "deriere".
__________________
  #35  
Old 05-28-2006, 04:11 PM
iceflower's Avatar
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 26,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
I think they "edited" the second pic, posted by iceflower(thanks for them), so that she would look a little more pregnant.
German magazines are quite keen to announce pregnancies, aren't they?
They are And if the normal pregnancy story gets too boring, royal ladies quite often get twins or even triplets, so it happened with Steph several times in the past :p
__________________
**** Welcome aboard! ****
  #36  
Old 05-28-2006, 08:28 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: minneapolis, United States
Posts: 119
In those photos it almost looks as if they photoshopped her head onto someone elses body altogether. She has a fantastic figure and is very photogenic so isn't it pretty rare to get an unflattering picture of her? If she is pregnant I think that's wonderful:)
__________________
  #37  
Old 05-29-2006, 06:13 AM
sebastian's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: ---, Germany
Posts: 1,591
Message for Stephanie ....

To leave a message for Princess Stephanie = click here !!!
( With the help of someone special ( who's celebrating his bday today btw :p ( Happy Bday , JP ) I'll make sure she reads it )
__________________
  #38  
Old 05-29-2006, 07:07 AM
Avalon's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Posts: 5,905
I left a message, thanks Seb, for posting the link. Wish Steph could read them.
__________________
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
  #39  
Old 05-29-2006, 01:34 PM
kiina's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: N/A, Sweden
Posts: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian
To leave a message for Princess Stephanie = click here !!!
( With the help of someone special ( who's celebrating his bday today btw :p ( Happy Bday , JP ) I'll make sure she reads it )
Thank you Sebastian. I left a short message there and would love to know if she really reads them eventually.

She is a modern woman, probably with an fast internet connection - she is maybe around here spying on us.
__________________
  #40  
Old 05-29-2006, 05:55 PM
RADKER18's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Over a Rainbow, United States
Posts: 1,432
Wink

Quote:
PHOTOPQR/NICE MATIN/MARC MEHRAN. MONACO LE 29/05/2006. LA PRINCESSE STEPHANIE EN VISITE A LA MATERNITE DE L'HOPITAL PRINCESSE GRACE POUR LA FETE DES MERES. MONACO MAY 29TH 2006. STEPHANIE PRINCESS OF MONACO
Source : Newscom
They are small pics maybe someone can try to find bigger ones.



__________________

__________________
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Princess Alexandra, Current Events 3: April 2006 - March 2007 pdas1201 Current Events Archive 383 03-03-2007 11:42 AM
Princess Stephanie Current Events 7 : Feb.2006 - May 2006 Ennyllorac Current Events Archive 138 05-12-2006 06:40 PM
Princess Stephanie Current Events 6 : Dec.2005 - Feb.2006 Gabriella Current Events Archive 302 02-26-2006 04:28 PM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
birth bourbon-parma charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events fashion grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta leonor infanta sofia jordan king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg olympic games ottoman picture of the month pom prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince felipe prince floris prince maurits prince pieter-christiaan princess princess aimee princess alexia (2005 -) princess anita princess ariane princess beatrix princess catharina-amalia princess charlene princess claire princess laurentien princess letizia princess mabel princess madeleine princess margriet princess marilene princess mary princess of asturias queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit wedding william winter olympics 2014



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:41 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]