The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2006, 09:45 AM
Serene Highness

Does antone know if Stephanie or her kids will attend the GP ?

Old 05-21-2006, 01:48 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADKER18
Does antone know if Stephanie or her kids will attend the GP ?
I think it depends on how Steph is feeling - but I think they'll be attending somehow as they live around there.

Old 05-21-2006, 03:37 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

I think they will attend, but privately :)
Thanks a lot for the Novella pics, Sebastian, it's so great to see her happy and having fun, just like Michelle already mentioned..:)
Old 05-23-2006, 07:50 AM
Serene Highness

There is a follow up onthe recent incident with Steph, Daniel and the guy that is supposed to have insulted her. He went into revision, got himself a lawyer and sticks to his side of the story (and his witnesses). In the article it says even that Daniel "avait moleste" the girlfriend of the guy, which led to the insults that were directed towards Daniel, not Steph. The prosecutor has now requested 6 months, his lawyer claims it is word against word and claims benefit of doubt for his client. The final verdict is expected June 12th. Steph was absent at the trial. A pitty, since she is IMO an important witness and should be heard.
Old 05-23-2006, 11:22 AM
Nobility

I found it today at the French Yahoo
http://fr.news.yahoo.com/23052006/20...utrage-la.html
Old 05-23-2006, 11:23 AM
Nobility

She must be very upset with this story
Old 05-23-2006, 04:12 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
There is a follow up onthe recent incident with Steph, Daniel and the guy that is supposed to have insulted her. He went into revision, got himself a lawyer and sticks to his side of the story (and his witnesses). In the article it says even that Daniel "avait moleste" the girlfriend of the guy, which led to the insults that were directed towards Daniel, not Steph. The prosecutor has now requested 6 months, his lawyer claims it is word against word and claims benefit of doubt for his client. The final verdict is expected June 12th. Steph was absent at the trial. A pitty, since she is IMO an important witness and should be heard.
Strange story after all. As to Steph not being present, I think that's something quite normal, royals rarely appear in court
Old 05-23-2006, 04:51 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
Strange story after all. As to Steph not being present, I think that's something quite normal, royals rarely appear in court
I still think that she should be heard as a witness. There are possibilities to question witnesses outside court. I believe in the name of justice and when a young man's future is at stake, this should be possible. Royalty or not. If he loses, but his story was the accurate one, then not only will he be unjustly punished, but this will haunt him for the rest of his life. Sure, he shouldn't have blown his temper in the first place, but Daniel should have avoided a confrontation as well. None of them is without fault, but one of them risks to have his life destroyed, if not all aspects are being considered. I wouldn't want that on my conscience, whether I like the guy or not. And 6 months is rather high when you consider what other people here do. There was a case were a German billionaire was convicted of human slavery (words of the prosecutor), by keeping one of her employees virtually imprisoned in her appartment for a year or so. She only managed to get in contact with the concierge who alarmed the authorities. The woman got 3 months parole and had to pay a small sum of money (roughly the prize of a bottle of champagne in some of the local venues). Her employee was sent back to Poland because she was working without a permit (which would have been the employers obligation to provide). Just to put things into perspective.
Old 05-27-2006, 04:34 AM
Super Moderator

A German magazine considers Steph to be pregnant again - surely with child number 167

(Freizeit Revue)
Old 05-27-2006, 05:42 AM
Nobility

with all due respect to dear steph, but that is a really nasty picture of her figure. her face and hair looked good though.
Old 05-27-2006, 09:34 AM
Heir Apparent

I think they "edited" the second pic, posted by iceflower(thanks for them), so that she would look a little more pregnant.
German magazines are quite keen to announce pregnancies, aren't they?
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 05-27-2006, 11:45 AM
Serene Highness

The big pics that showes she is pregnant does looks a little weird from the other pics . now How many times has stephanie been Pregnant this year ? Dont believe it unless there is a statement coming for her saying it is true. She hangs out with the father of her children she must be having his baby !!!!! .
Old 05-28-2006, 01:53 AM
Gentry

Paca ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
I still think that she should be heard as a witness. There are possibilities to question witnesses outside court. I believe in the name of justice and when a young man's future is at stake, this should be possible. Royalty or not. If he loses, but his story was the accurate one, then not only will he be unjustly punished, but this will haunt him for the rest of his life. Sure, he shouldn't have blown his temper in the first place, but Daniel should have avoided a confrontation as well. None of them is without fault, but one of them risks to have his life destroyed, if not all aspects are being considered. I wouldn't want that on my conscience, whether I like the guy or not. And 6 months is rather high when you consider what other people here do. There was a case were a German billionaire was convicted of human slavery (words of the prosecutor), by keeping one of her employees virtually imprisoned in her appartment for a year or so. She only managed to get in contact with the concierge who alarmed the authorities. The woman got 3 months parole and had to pay a small sum of money (roughly the prize of a bottle of champagne in some of the local venues). Her employee was sent back to Poland because she was working without a permit (which would have been the employers obligation to provide). Just to put things into perspective.
Don't you think you are exaggerating the importance of a simple insult? Which most of us have to deal with on a daily basis? The alleged perpetrator just insulted them. They did not tried to physically assault them! Or did they?
Old 05-28-2006, 04:32 AM
Serene Highness

I don't think that I am exaggerating, they (prosecutor etc)are. I believe that the insult is way less important then the case of human slavery and should be punished less, which is unfortunetly not the case (a simple sum of money or some community work - maybe for one of her charities- would do better then 6 months prison). And the consequences for the young man, if he gets condamned will be for him much harder (it will haunt him when he wants a job etc etc) than what happened to the German woman. And as far as I know she is still allowed to live here and employ people to clean up after her rich "deriere".
Old 05-28-2006, 04:11 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
I think they "edited" the second pic, posted by iceflower(thanks for them), so that she would look a little more pregnant.
German magazines are quite keen to announce pregnancies, aren't they?
They are And if the normal pregnancy story gets too boring, royal ladies quite often get twins or even triplets, so it happened with Steph several times in the past :p
Old 05-28-2006, 08:28 PM
Aristocracy

In those photos it almost looks as if they photoshopped her head onto someone elses body altogether. She has a fantastic figure and is very photogenic so isn't it pretty rare to get an unflattering picture of her? If she is pregnant I think that's wonderful:)
Old 05-29-2006, 06:13 AM
Royal Highness

Message for Stephanie ....

To leave a message for Princess Stephanie = click here !!!
( With the help of someone special ( who's celebrating his bday today btw :p ( Happy Bday , JP ) I'll make sure she reads it )
Old 05-29-2006, 07:07 AM
Heir Apparent

I left a message, thanks Seb, for posting the link. Wish Steph could read them.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 05-29-2006, 01:34 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian
To leave a message for Princess Stephanie = click here !!!
( With the help of someone special ( who's celebrating his bday today btw :p ( Happy Bday , JP ) I'll make sure she reads it )
Thank you Sebastian. I left a short message there and would love to know if she really reads them eventually.

She is a modern woman, probably with an fast internet connection - she is maybe around here spying on us.
Old 05-29-2006, 05:55 PM
Serene Highness

Wink

Quote:
PHOTOPQR/NICE MATIN/MARC MEHRAN. MONACO LE 29/05/2006. LA PRINCESSE STEPHANIE EN VISITE A LA MATERNITE DE L'HOPITAL PRINCESSE GRACE POUR LA FETE DES MERES. MONACO MAY 29TH 2006. STEPHANIE PRINCESS OF MONACO
Source : Newscom
They are small pics maybe someone can try to find bigger ones.