The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2006, 02:54 AM
Nobility

Thank you iceflower! Sweet pictures from an interesting trip. However, apart from a few pictures, imo Stephanie is looking sad.

I don't recognise Camille anymore. She has grown so big.

Old 06-26-2006, 01:03 PM
Serene Highness

Camille has grown up Stephanie looks great thanks Iceflower for the pics hope their will be more from her trip.

Old 06-26-2006, 04:49 PM
Gentry

When I see all of these pictures of PS and her involvement in charity, as well as the ones of PC and PA and their work, I really can't understand how anyone could put down Monaco. PA said that he wanted to make Monaco and focus of charitable activity, and I think the whole family is quite admirably working to make that happen. Good for them!
Old 06-26-2006, 04:59 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by julianneneville
When I see all of these pictures of PS and her involvement in charity, as well as the ones of PC and PA and their work, I really can't understand how anyone could put down Monaco. PA said that he wanted to make Monaco and focus of charitable activity, and I think the whole family is quite admirably working to make that happen. Good for them!
Couldn't agree more with your post! Princess Stephanie works harder, at least seemingly, than many a crown princess, which is interesting because PS could just lean back and live happily off the interest of her trust fund. But she and her sister are doing the exact opposite. Both PC and PC are therefore, in my opinion, one of the most interesting royal women around currently.
Old 06-26-2006, 05:00 PM
Heir Apparent

[quote=kiina]Thank you iceflower! Sweet pictures from an interesting trip. However, apart from a few pictures, imo Stephanie is looking sad.
quote]

Yes, you are right

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiina
I don't recognise Camille anymore. She has grown so big.
Sorry but I think that she gained a lot of weight , she start looking fat
This is strange for a so athletic family.
I know that she is a child, but Pauline was never like this
Old 06-26-2006, 06:44 PM
Serene Highness

She will grow out of it some kids go through that but She has great DNA look at her mom .she will grow out of it as hot as it is this summer she will sweat it off.
Old 06-27-2006, 02:28 AM
Nobility

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADKER18
She will grow out of it some kids go through that but She has great DNA look at her mom .she will grow out of it as hot as it is this summer she will sweat it off.
Right! I think by the time she is grown up, she will be a tall and slim woman. I'm sure she is just as active as the other siblings and her mother of course, and her father is in good shape too, isn't he? We'll see, won't we? But I'm off topic here..

Stephanie's work is great and genuine, she should not be written down in any press anymore. Instead her work and accomplishment should be put on the first page for everyone to see.
Old 06-27-2006, 03:38 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
New wonderful pics from CHI:
Iceflower, thanks for always being that generous with your pics! I like these ones a lot! And thanks for posting the ones with Camille, like Ianna I like the one with the clown in her hands best.
Old 06-27-2006, 03:49 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Stephanie's work is great and genuine, she should not be written down in any press anymore. Instead her work and accomplishment should be put on the first page for everyone to see.
That's the problem; every bit of article on Stephanie always mentions her "problematic" lovelife and string of "undesirable" companions, but almost never the good things that she is doing. I guess being a "rebel" is always a good copy, especially a royal rebel. But that one-sidedness is ridiculous. I also believe her to be genuine.

Yes, Camille seems to have put on weight but that's all right. She's just turning 8. I guess everyone was just surprised bec. the family - with the exception of Caroline at one time, and Grace/Rainier in their latter years - have always been slim.

Does anyone know why Stephanie is making quite a number of trips to Eastern Europe lately? I seem to recall she was there also quite recently (earlier this year or last year) on a private trip.

Kindness is the magic elixir of love - The Practice of Kindness
Old 06-27-2006, 03:57 PM
Serene Highness

It might be due to her obligations with regards to the Circus Festival.
Old 06-27-2006, 04:07 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
It might be due to her obligations with regards to the Circus Festival.
Did her father use to travel there as well?
Old 06-27-2006, 04:10 PM
Serene Highness

Certainly not during the last few years, where heonly traveled to foreign countries for important events and private travels where mostly limited to his castle near Paris. Most travels were done by PA for state represenatative purposes and Steph for the festival. Caro did most cultural and humanitarian travels.
Old 06-29-2006, 02:49 AM
Courtier

Thanks, paca! Her children accompanied her in those Eastern Europe trips, so I agree with you that the circus (and perhaps gymnastics?) is the likely reason for said trips. Her daughters love the circus (and gymnastics).

I can't wait for Stephanie's new song! :) Hope it'll be released where I live.

Kindness is the magic elixir of love - The Practice of Kindness
Old 06-29-2006, 02:52 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by monica17
Thanks, paca! Her children accompanied her in those Eastern Europe trips, so I agree with you that the circus (and perhaps gymnastics?) is the likely reason for said trips. Her daughters love the circus (and gymnastics).

I can't wait for Stephanie's new song! :) Hope it'll be released where I live.
It might show up at some free download site, I'm sure, and I'm waiting to hear her sing again too!! Love her voice. :)
Old 06-29-2006, 03:42 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
It might show up at some free download site, I'm sure, and I'm waiting to hear her sing again too!! Love her voice. :)
The concert, originally scheduled to start at 21.00h, has been moved due to the fact, that France is playing at the time. It is now at 19.00h to 21.00h and the organizers are thinking about transmitting the match on big screen so people would actually come.
Old 06-29-2006, 01:56 PM
Aristocracy

Princess Stephanie is on cover of NOVELLA 2000. Can someone post the pictures?
Old 06-29-2006, 02:18 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILIPA
Princess Stephanie is on cover of NOVELLA 2000. Can someone post the pictures?
Here it is:

( http://novella2000.corriere.it/ )
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	stefania.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	252637  
Old 06-29-2006, 05:25 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Quote:
The concert, originally scheduled to start at 21.00h, has been moved due to the fact, that France is playing at the time. It is now at 19.00h to 21.00h and the organizers are thinking about transmitting the match on big screen so people would actually come.
I think many of us would love to go there, even if that meant missing the match.:p :) Thanks for telling about and posting the Novella pic, I wonder where it was taken?!
Old 06-29-2006, 06:32 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
I think many of us would love to go there, even if that meant missing the match.:p :)
Well, I don't know a lot of French people who would want to miss the match ( since the last game people have taken to wearing their blue tricots again and you see more and more flags at the windows) and seeing that the Grimaldis are big soccer fans, I don't think that Steph would want to miss it either. ( I am not the greatest soccer fan, but I'd rather be watching tomorrows game instead of watching rehearsals etc. ) Unfortunetly it is going to be a busy day for them: Steph will be at the concert, PA needs to be at the TV festival ceremony (same time as the match) and I think Antoinette is going to do the 30 years of the Danse Academy including dinner afterwards (unless Caro is doing that, but since it concerns the John Gilpin stipendium, I believe it is going to be Antoinette).
Old 06-30-2006, 02:43 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Well, I don't know a lot of French people who would want to miss the match ( since the last game people have taken to wearing their blue tricots again and you see more and more flags at the windows) and seeing that the Grimaldis are big soccer fans, I don't think that Steph would want to miss it either. ( I am not the greatest soccer fan, but I'd rather be watching tomorrows game instead of watching rehearsals etc. ) Unfortunetly it is going to be a busy day for them: Steph will be at the concert, PA needs to be at the TV festival ceremony (same time as the match) and I think Antoinette is going to do the 30 years of the Danse Academy including dinner afterwards (unless Caro is doing that, but since it concerns the John Gilpin stipendium, I believe it is going to be Antoinette).
Albert won't be able to see the match?? He loves soccer so much I am truly surprised he hasn't gone to Germany for a match or 2. Maybe he will have one of those little TV's with a 2 inch screen so he can watch. Is Stephanie a big soccer fan also?