Princess Stephanie Current Events 7 : Feb.2006 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ennyllorac

Royal Highness
Country
United States
Welcome to the new thread to discuss Princess Stephanie. Please remember that this is a Current Events thread.

The old thread can be found here.

Happy Posting!

I don't quite know whether it is ok to post it in this thread, but todays local paper reports that Stephs ex, Daniel and a female friend had to go to hospital last weekend for 2 days, after getting beaten up by some of the clients in his bar Caliente in Cannes. Aparently he got himself into an argument with them as he arrived with his friend over his celebriety gained through his marriage with Steph and his exploiting it by showing up in TV shows etc. The policemen arriving at first got beat as well and had to be hospitalized and it took 3 further teams plus dogs to reestablish order. The fight ended in sth of a scene in the middle of the croisette in front of his bar. According to the paper this is the first major incident at his bar. At present the police is still trying to establish the reasons for such a major outburst of violence.

paca said:
I don't quite know whether it is ok to post it in this thread, but todays local paper reports that Stephs ex, Daniel and a female friend had to go to hospital last weekend for 2 days, after getting beaten up by some of the clients in his bar Caliente in Cannes. Aparently he got himself into an argument with them as he arrived with his friend over his celebriety gained through his marriage with Steph and his exploiting it by showing up in TV shows etc. The policemen arriving at first got beat as well and had to be hospitalized and it took 3 further teams plus dogs to reestablish order. The fight ended in sth of a scene in the middle of the croisette in front of his bar. According to the paper this is the first major incident at his bar. At present the police is still trying to establish the reasons for such a major outburst of violence.

Heavens, that's not nice at all :( !

Steph, Daniel and ?Louis (or Michael?) in Mauritius

If this is Louis (all the way to the right) he looks different but it's also just a bad picture (taken from too far of a distance and too blurry) so even though Rex Features says this is Princess STephanie, Daniel Ducruet and "child" (not son, not even Louis) just "child".... so it might be Michael?

otgkm9.jpg

I'd say that the boy all the way to the right is actually Micheal.

Princess Stephanie like her big sis Caroline has very pretty straight white even teeth. Does anybody happen to know if she had braces? if she didn't its a miraculous that her teeth are so straight and even. To have teeth have good almost always the person has had braces, bonding, caps, bridges. Also she has beautiful hair.

Micheal is Louis' and Pauline's brother, Daniel Ducruet's eldest son.
About Steoh teeth. I don't know if she had braces. All I know is that one of her two fron teeth is shorter than the other - first I thought this happend at the accident, because after the accident she had several broken and missing teeth and had them all fixed then, but then my sister showed me on photos that Steph already had that 'little mark' already when she was a child.

When this picture in Mauritius was taken?

Thanks for that Sebastian. Is Michael 14?

There's one thing about the relationship between Steph and her former stepson Michael ... she's always been very sweet with him. I remeber when the kids were little she used to fetch the three of them after kindergarten on Fridays before Michael spend the weekend at their house. I crossed their way as they walked home. Steph was carrying Michael in her arms, he had fallen from somewhere and his little knee was hurt. Louis walked hand in hand with Pauline. Steph wiped away Michaels tears ... that was really cute. She knows how close Louis and Pauline feel to their brother .. and even today it's cute to see on these holiday pix how Steph puts sunblocker on Michaels face ... -> link (last picture)

michelle said:
There's one thing about the relationship between Steph and her former stepson Michael ... she's always been very sweet with him. I remeber when the kids were little she used to fetch the three of them after kindergarten on Fridays before Michael spend the weekend at their house. I crossed their way as they walked home. Steph was carrying Michael in her arms, he had fallen from somewhere and his little knee was hurt. Louis walked hand in hand with Pauline. Steph wiped away Michaels tears ... that was really cute. She knows how close Louis and Pauline feel to their brother .. and even today it's cute to see on these holiday pix how Steph puts sunblocker on Michaels face ... -> link (last picture)
Aww thats reli cute...stephanie seems like such a great mother. was just wondering what happened to micheals mother as he seems to spend soo much time with daniel and also Stephanie and pauline and louis

lady_windsor said:
Aww thats reli cute...stephanie seems like such a great mother. was just wondering what happened to micheals mother as he seems to spend soo much time with daniel and also Stephanie and pauline and louis

Michael lives with his mom, her name is Martine .. I think he spends time with his dad and siblings and thus with Steph as well from time to time .. and he attends the same school as Louis and Pauline as far as I know.

Steph and Caroline are both Aquarius an air sign, which means intellect, talkative, communication, intelligent. Thats what it means for all air signs. Also Aquarius is the water bearer.

Don't you think Steph is doing a great job hiding in Monaco ?!
She's nominated for Perfect -hiding - of -the - month Award ..;) .Hope she enjoys the time...as she deserves it :) .

michelle said:
Don't you think Steph is doing a great job hiding in Monaco ?!
She's nominated for Perfect -hiding - of -the - month Award ..;) .Hope she enjoys the time...as she deserves it :) .
The thing is, I think she's just going on her normal all-day-life road and as there's nothing interesting to report on when someone is just working in the office, caring for the kids, going to the movie etc. then it just looks like this ... like no sign ;):) - Well, they'll surely all come up with some trash again when one of the evenings at the movies or afternoons at the supermarket some guy would appear on her side, just a friend or someone who's there accidentally .. it's like that unfortunatly - they'd never make an article that says Stephanie's working hard for her country and besides lives a quite life .. they'd trash it up again to make her look stupid, which is sad.
Well, that's what just came into my mind - don't really know why :rolleyes:;)

So enjoy your time, Stephie-Babe !

LOL Some days ago I had the same thoughts like you, Michelle and Sebastian, hopefully she'll have some more quiet weeks..

Stephanie is really cute, she looks like a little kid many times!

Eastnews

Princess Stephanie of Monaco and her daughter Camille take a ski lesson with their favorite skiing instructor in Auron, French alps on March 11, 2006. The princess looks a bit sad and lonely, no boyfriend at the horizon... NO CREDIT,

ra10rs.jpg
ra10u1.jpg
ra10zo.jpg
ra1152.jpg
ra1183.jpg

BTW I think it's time that Daniel finally shuts up... It's really annoying to hear the same again and again....

Thank you for the newest pics, tbhrc! That eastnews caption "The princess looks a bit sad and lonely, no boyfriend at the horizon" is quite senseless..

iceflower said:
Thank you for the newest pics, tbhrc! That eastnews caption "The princess looks a bit sad and lonely, no boyfriend at the horizon" is quite senseless..

Right, as if she would be able to live only when there's a man on her side. :rolleyes:;):confused:

mapie said:
Definitely. It's really quite a shame that things didn't work out with him and Stephanie, because he seems like he's someone who would deserve her. Much like her first love, Paul Belmondo, many years ago, who always took wonderful care of her and kept their relationship very private and personal. I've always though she had excellent taste in choosing those two, and too bad it had to end, in both cases.

Does anyone know whatever happended to Paul Belmondo? I mean, did he ever marry anyone? Does he live in Monaco these days?

Yes he is happily living with his wife and kids and no he does not live here as far as I know (no reason for French people to live in MC and pay high rent or real estate, when it doesn't benefit them). He does not seem to participate much in people events in generell. Last time I read about him it was when they opened a museum or exhib with his granddads work in the area. I think he was the only one representing the family at the time.

tbhrc said:
Eastnews

BTW I think it's time that Daniel finally shuts up... It's really annoying to hear the same again and again....
Sorry but i can't open the pictures....

assia said:
Sorry but i can't open the pictures....

Same with me..Tinypic doesn't work for me either, can't see photos..:confused: Untill yesterday I could, don't know where's problem..

michelle said:
Right, as if she would be able to live only when there's a man on her side. :rolleyes:;):confused:

Seriously! Honestly, I am so glad to see that others share my strong conviction that a woman can actually be very happy without a man! In fact, sometimes men just make life needlessly complicated! A woman of Steph's age is probably very happy to be leading her life on her terms, just the way she likes to do things, without having to accommodate the whims and insecurities of a boyfriend or husband. Personally, I like Stephanie most when it's just her. She does very well being single. Just her and the kids, that's how I like her best. Steph is cool enough without needing an annoying guy tagging behind her.
So did she and that restaurant guy break up? I haven't been following the rumors, please forgive my ignorance.

CasiraghiTrio said:
Seriously! Honestly, I am so glad to see that others share my strong conviction that a woman can actually be very happy without a man! In fact, sometimes men just make life needlessly complicated! A woman of Steph's age is probably very happy to be leading her life on her terms, just the way she likes to do things, without having to accommodate the whims and insecurities of a boyfriend or husband. Personally, I like Stephanie most when it's just her. She does very well being single. Just her and the kids, that's how I like her best. Steph is cool enough without needing an annoying guy tagging behind her.
So did she and that restaurant guy break up? I haven't been following the rumors, please forgive my ignorance.

Nothing to be forgiven here , CasiraghiTrio :) It seems like Mathieu isn't around her alot these days but I'm not sure what's going on between the two of them. :confused: I agree with you that Steph is quite fine on her own ... she's a great girl. ...although I wish her to be in loving arms too, the right one's arms that's clear :).

Does someone know what went wrong between Steph and Jean-Raymond. They seemed very much in love and then shey split before Camille's birth , I think. Its a pity because he seems to be a very serious man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom