Princess Stephanie Current Events 7 : Feb.2006 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to the pictures? They have expired. Is it my computer that is not showing them?

Thank you for posting the newest eastnews pics, tbhrc, seems as if Daniel is everywhere ;)

lynda, I had the same problem. If you can, go to tinypic.com and make sure your browser is configured to give them permission.
I was missing being able to see nearly all of tbhrc's photos!

Ann

All the lastest pictures showing 60-year-old-looking, scandal-ridden Stephanie with her scandalous ex-husband are interesting. It looks like she's more comfortable hanging out with Daniel now that Rainier is dead although I don't think she ever cared, imo. She cried the hardest at her father's funeral knowing that he left her only a small % of his estate in comparison to sister Caro (this is confirmed by several sources all over the press). What was she trying to prove with her leathery face frowning with grief? But back to the pictures of her and Daniel. I can hardly stand to look at neither of them. So unattractive baking in the sun. She obviously thinks Albert will be more lenient with her promiscuous personal life. Geez, I wonder why? All just my opinion and what I see with my own eyes.

Are there any Photos Ps attending any royal engagement that are not in monaco like the other europe royal houses Denmark, Norway Sweden.

I don't think Stephanie looks like she is 60. The pictures show her to be a happy ,successful mother and a very physically fit woman.
She truly loved her father-she cried for him because He was the only man in her life who never betrayed her--money had nothing to do with it.

teense said:
I don't think Stephanie looks like she is 60. The pictures show her to be a happy ,successful mother and a very physically fit woman.
She truly loved her father-she cried for him because He was the only man in her life who never betrayed her--money had nothing to do with it.
The statement about PR being the only man who never betrayed her seems disingenuous considering her disinheritance. And if she values a man who has never betrayed her, why is she continuing to have a relationship with Daniel? He is the ultimate symbol of her betrayal and public humiliation. Except for keeping a healthy relationship between her kids and their father, I don't understand why she is cavorting with him.

As far as how old she looks, at PR's funeral, she looked like a little old lady slouching in that chair during the televised service. To deny this and pretend that Stephanie is 'beautiful' is not something I quite get.

Suonymona, thanks for the heads up. I will certainly try this. :)

Laviollette said:
The statement about PR being the only man who never betrayed her seems disingenuous considering her disinheritance. And if she values a man who has never betrayed her, why is she continuing to have a relationship with Daniel? He is the ultimate symbol of her betrayal and public humiliation. Except for keeping a healthy relationship between her kids and their father, I don't understand why she is cavorting with him.

As far as how old she looks, at PR's funeral, she looked like a little old lady slouching in that chair during the televised service. To deny this and pretend that Stephanie is 'beautiful' is not something I quite get.

No one looks good at a funeral for your parents she had been crying she was grieving. At national day she looked great . Daniel did hurt her but she is still in contact with him because of her Children Louis and pauline did nothing wrong they love their father .Stephanie and her dad were close maybe she wants that for her kids. every time you see her with daniel they are with their kids . I dont think stephanie is hurting money-wise she ownes a couple of stores . we dont know 100% how much money stephanie recieved she may have gotten realestate , jewlery, and other things . :mad: :confused: :)

Laviollette said:

It is a matter of taste. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I remember when I wrote that CW was unattractive and ill-behaved I was chided by others who thought she was attractive and sweet.
So if I find Stephanie attractive and you don't, its ok--we can have our own opinions on this board.

teense said:
...I remember when I wrote that CW was unattractive and ill-behaved I was chided by others who thought she was attractive and sweet.
So if I find Stephanie attractive and you don't, its ok--we can have our own opinions on this board.
If CW doesn't start protecting her already sun damaged skin, by the time she's 40-years-old she will look like Stephanie does. Her very fair skin will look like hard leather. She will have deep lines and wrinkles and her face will sag like it is about to fall off, which will be most noticeable when she smiles.

Laviollette said:
If CW doesn't start protecting her already sun damaged skin, by the time she's 40-years-old she will look like Stephanie does. Her very fair skin will look like hard leather. She will have deep lines and wrinkles and her face will sag like it is about to fall off, which will be most noticeable when she smiles.

That's something we both totally agree on:) :D !!!!!
She will look really bad at 35!

RADKER18 said:
No one looks good at a funeral for your parents she had been crying she was grieving. At national day she looked great . Daniel did hurt her but she is still in contact with him because of her Children Louis and pauline did nothing wrong they love their father .Stephanie and her dad were close maybe she wants that for her kids. every time you see her with daniel they are with their kids . I dont think stephanie is hurting money-wise she ownes a couple of stores . we dont know 100% how much money stephanie recieved she may have gotten realestate , jewlery, and other things . :mad: :confused: :)

Totally agree - thanks, Radker.
Stephanie gets about 50 000 Euros a month ... does anyone of you have that in a year ?

Laviollette said:
The statement about PR being the only man who never betrayed her seems disingenuous considering her disinheritance. And if she values a man who has never betrayed her, why is she continuing to have a relationship with Daniel?
It's a bit off topic, but as that special statement is quoted again and again, I'd like to tell those who do not yet know it, that she made it long before she met Daniel or made her experience with Jean-Yves. The interview took place in 1988 after her seperation from Mario and was printed in HELLO:

..."Has love disappointed you?
- Yes. Every day.
Does it still?
- That's an old chapter. I've turned the page.
Can you live without a man's love?
- I don't know. I don't think so.
Who have you loved most?
- The only man who has never betrayed me - my father"....

If you read it in that original version, the statement gets quite a different meaning..

iceflower said:
..."Has love disappointed you?
- Yes. Every day.
Does it still?
- That's an old chapter. I've turned the page.
Can you live without a man's love?
- I don't know. I don't think so.
Who have you loved most?
- The only man who has never betrayed me - my father"....

If you read it in that original version, the statement gets quite a different meaning..

In 1988, she was only 23 years. It's kind of alarming to her such a young woman state that she might not be able to live without a man's love (or have been disappointed daily in love). Doesn't it seem Steph's post 1988 and current life have demonstrated that perhaps she can't live without a man's love?

Stephanie heard to Ricky Martin with a bandaged arm

Princess Stephanie of Monaco is a great follower of music, in fact, she made some pinitos like singer when he was adolescent.
The smaller daughter of the Rainiero deceased of Monaco traveled, with an arm bandaged, until Paris to accompany to her daughter Pauline, of twelve years, to the concert of the Puerto Rican singer Ricky Martin

http://www.diezminutos.wanadoo.es/carticulos/133199.html

Attachments

• estefania5_2856.jpg
    estefania5_2856.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 725
thanks she looks good who knew she or Pauline liked ricky martin .

RADKER18 said:
thanks she looks good who knew she or Pauline liked ricky martin .
Same thought that I had, I would guess Pauline :) Thanks a lot for that pic, fanletizia!

It's time to start a new thread. You can find it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom