The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2006, 09:46 AM
Serene Highness

whats happen to the waiter she was seeing??

Old 04-25-2006, 10:03 AM
Serene Highness

I thought I just answered that question. Or did you mean the one from the palace? that one is still some where around here. I sometimes bump into him and some anorectic young woman at Carrefour.

Old 04-25-2006, 05:18 PM
Courtier

I'm surprised the pregnancy rumours haven't started with that pooch and Stephanie being seen around Daniel again.

I see Stephanie has a tattoo on her stomach. Along with the ones on her ankle and her finger, is that a total of three or does she have more?
Do y'all wonder if Stephanie is the only Monaco royal with a tattoo (or more)?

Ann
Old 04-25-2006, 05:34 PM
Nobility

Ok, I'm going to show my American prudeness. But, it's so strange for me to see women topless on the beach in front of everyone. There's a woman right behind Stephanie and Daniel (in the above posts )topless in plain sight of the kids. In America, I think people would have a fit if a woman took of her top (well, some people), especially in front of thier kids. I do not think I will let my kids go to a beach if I knew there would be topless women there. Actually, I wouldn't want to be around topless women.

Prudish, perhaps.
Old 04-25-2006, 06:05 PM
Gentry

I just notice that wow her breast just hanging out.. lol
Old 04-25-2006, 06:35 PM
Aristocracy

Its definitely not flattering for most women to be topless...
I don't get the purpose of it--it ages and damages the skin and causes sagging..
If you don't want tan lines, you can wear a stapless bathing suit...
I just don't get the topless custom----
Were these pictures from the MC beach club? Can you go topless on a Monaco beach?
Old 04-25-2006, 06:41 PM
Nobility

Daniel may have issues he needs to solve, but he sure as hell has a nice body! Perhaps he can take Al with him to the gym. It would be absolutley wonderful if Albert had a lean and trim body again.
Old 04-25-2006, 06:47 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyAdia
Ok, I'm going to show my American prudeness. But, it's so strange for me to see women topless on the beach in front of everyone. There's a woman right behind Stephanie and Daniel (in the above posts )topless in plain sight of the kids. In America, I think people would have a fit if a woman took of her top (well, some people), especially in front of thier kids. I do not think I will let my kids go to a beach if I knew there would be topless women there. Actually, I wouldn't want to be around topless women.

Prudish, perhaps.
Then you will have a huge problem on European beaches or even in parks. People do sunbathes topless and yes, how shocking, in the complete nude (the English garden in Munich is quite known for it and Bavaria is considered conservative ). In the eastern parts of Europe, it is absolutely natural to be completely nude. In some areas you have people going to nudist camping etc. I think it is just a way of upbringing. And even though I don't do it, I don't mind my kids going to the beach where 70+ old women are topless. Everyone the way they like and if I was to ask them to put their tops back on, wouldn't I have to ask the same of men who show their "breasts"? Where do you start? As long as things are kept to the beach and people don't forget to cover themselves when they go shopping (and mind you in my hometown they did have to ask a guy in the shop to pls put his trunks on) etc. I don't have a problem with it. As long as the don't force me to do the same.
Old 04-25-2006, 06:50 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyAdia
Daniel may have issues he needs to solve, but he sure as hell has a nice body! Perhaps he can take Al with him to the gym. It would be absolutley wonderful if Albert had a lean and trim body again.
He (Daniel) might want to put up that much training to his brain and he might even end up saying things that people would want to listen to I prefer a belly to an airhead any day...
Old 04-25-2006, 07:42 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian
...I doubt Steph would be standing there talking to Daniel if he really said such bad things about her...
It wouldn't surprise me at all if she continued to "vacation" with Ducruet knowing he said those bad things about her. She can't seem to shake this loser. He attacks her sister, her brother and her father. Most of all, he has never taken responsibility for being caught red-handed with Miss Bare Breasts Belgium, instead blaming Rainier and now apparently Caroline for setting him up. He's the one who ruined Stephanie's chances of having a happy family. He exploits his connection, however dubious, to her family on TV and can't stay out of the scandal sheets in Europe including his recent rumoured affair with an engaged-to-be-married French TV presenter.
Old 04-25-2006, 07:52 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laviollette
can't stay out of the scandal sheets in Europe including his recent rumoured affair with an engaged-to-be-married French TV presenter.
Actually she is a former miss France ad the TV presenter is her fiancee (he is actually the anchorman of the TF1 13.00h news, which is at that time, thanks to him, leader in the market). And they both claimed it was just rumours which occurred during their participation at the farm.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:10 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laviollette
It wouldn't surprise me at all if she continued to "vacation" with Ducruet knowing he said those bad things about her. She can't seem to shake this loser. He attacks her sister, her brother and her father. Most of all, he has never taken responsibility for being caught red-handed with Miss Bare Breasts Belgium, instead blaming Rainier and now apparently Caroline for setting him up. He's the one who ruined Stephanie's chances of having a happy family. He exploits his connection, however dubious, to her family on TV and can't stay out of the scandal sheets in Europe including his recent rumoured affair with an engaged-to-be-married French TV presenter.
I read somewhere that it was him who tried to make a move on Caroline (before Stephanie) and she rebuffed him. I don't know how true this is - - after all such "news" should be taken with a grain of salt.

But if I remember it correctly, Danny boy started to work for the family in 1988-1990. I couldn't imagine how Caroline could have liked him, considering that she was with Stefano that time - or at least, mourning his death. I mean, really, Daniel over Stefano? If early 1990s as Daniel claims, Caroline was with Vincent Lindon then and was living in France. It just doesn't "fit". Incredible to claim that two beautiful princesses - and sisters at that - fell for him. Stephanie of course, really loved him. But Caroline?

One thing though, Stephanie certainly is a very kind to tolerate his behavior.

Kindness is the magic elixir of love - The Practice of Kindness
Old 04-26-2006, 02:54 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian
To hit the cliché ,soldiers like me read the dirtiest tabloid BILD :o ...

Stephanie with Daniel and Pauline in Cap d'Ail ... I'll have to invade:p.
You should have left us thinking that you only bought it because of the pics of Steph Anyway thanks for posting these and the eastnews pics! :)
Old 04-26-2006, 05:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

A 22 year old man has been arrested three days ago in Monaco after verbally attacking and insulting Princess Stephanie in front of her children.

The young man was first provoking Daniel Ducruet and then insulting the Princess as she left the beach restaurant with her children.
There has obviously also been a short fist-fight with Mr: Ducruet after the 22 year old had attacked Ducruet's ex-wife.

A court in Monaco now sentenced the 22 year old to three months of jail.

Article -Link ( Bunte Magazine)

Before geeting crazy over this ..... that's Monaco :)
Old 04-26-2006, 05:30 AM
Serene Highness

According to the article it happened in Cap d'ail, which is not MC jurisdiction. How can he be judged by MC, when this happened in France. Wouldn't Steph have to file a complaint at the police in France? Strange proceedings, but yes that is MC.
Old 04-26-2006, 06:41 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
According to the article it happened in Cap d'ail, which is not MC jurisdiction. How can he be judged by MC, when this happened in France. Wouldn't Steph have to file a complaint at the police in France? Strange proceedings, but yes that is MC.
Well obviously the young man followed Stephanie around after the incident and was then arrested in Monaco.
Old 04-26-2006, 06:55 AM
Nobility

Here is the link from Yahoo!France for that story
http://fr.news.yahoo.com/25042006/20...princesse.html
Old 04-26-2006, 07:12 AM
Serene Highness

Well, after reading the french story, I must say that the guy was pretty stupid to even follow them into MC. He should have known that there is always police around there and they would have arrested anyone creating havock, especially when there are children around. He might have gotten away with a lower punishment if it was someone else, but MC prison isn't that bad in comparisson to French prisons and he might get to cool his head a little
Old 04-26-2006, 07:32 AM
Royal Highness

Plouc

What a .... plouc
I hope he'll cool his head a bit!

It's because of these idiots that young girls get into trouble trying to stay slim, slimmer, the slimmest .
Seems like he called Steph something like " fat whatever" and even cruler things.
Stupid kids like him think that women are only alowed to breath if they look like Paris Hilton or those anorectic Olsen twins :(.

"Hey PLOUC , note that those are not women those are dumn little kiddies "

Agressing and insulting a grown and intelligent woman having her well educated children around shows the low level those stupid little beachboys crawl on!
Old 04-26-2006, 09:23 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
I thought I just answered that question. Or did you mean the one from the palace? that one is still some where around here. I sometimes bump into him and some anorectic young woman at Carrefour.
you did sorry, should read more carefull , sorry about that.