Princess Stephanie Current Events 7 : Feb.2006 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Laviollette said:
can't stay out of the scandal sheets in Europe including his recent rumoured affair with an engaged-to-be-married French TV presenter.
Actually she is a former miss France ad the TV presenter is her fiancee (he is actually the anchorman of the TF1 13.00h news, which is at that time, thanks to him, leader in the market). And they both claimed it was just rumours which occurred during their participation at the farm. :rolleyes:

Laviollette said:
It wouldn't surprise me at all if she continued to "vacation" with Ducruet knowing he said those bad things about her. She can't seem to shake this loser. He attacks her sister, her brother and her father. Most of all, he has never taken responsibility for being caught red-handed with Miss Bare Breasts Belgium, instead blaming Rainier and now apparently Caroline for setting him up. He's the one who ruined Stephanie's chances of having a happy family. He exploits his connection, however dubious, to her family on TV and can't stay out of the scandal sheets in Europe including his recent rumoured affair with an engaged-to-be-married French TV presenter.

I read somewhere that it was him who tried to make a move on Caroline (before Stephanie) and she rebuffed him. I don't know how true this is - - after all such "news" should be taken with a grain of salt.

But if I remember it correctly, Danny boy started to work for the family in 1988-1990. I couldn't imagine how Caroline could have liked him, considering that she was with Stefano that time - or at least, mourning his death. I mean, really, Daniel over Stefano? :confused: If early 1990s as Daniel claims, Caroline was with Vincent Lindon then and was living in France. It just doesn't "fit". Incredible to claim that two beautiful princesses - and sisters at that - fell for him. Stephanie of course, really loved him. But Caroline?

One thing though, Stephanie certainly is a very kind to tolerate his behavior.

Last edited:
sebastian said:
To hit the cliché ,soldiers like me read the dirtiest tabloid BILD :eek::rolleyes: ...

Stephanie with Daniel and Pauline :cool: in Cap d'Ail ... I'll have to invade;):p.
You should have left us thinking that you only bought it because of the pics of Steph ;) Anyway thanks for posting these and the eastnews pics! :)

A 22 year old man has been arrested three days ago in Monaco after verbally attacking and insulting Princess Stephanie in front of her children.

The young man was first provoking Daniel Ducruet and then insulting the Princess as she left the beach restaurant with her children.
There has obviously also been a short fist-fight with Mr: Ducruet after the 22 year old had attacked Ducruet's ex-wife.

A court in Monaco now sentenced the 22 year old to three months of jail.

Article -Link ( Bunte Magazine)

Before geeting crazy over this ..... that's Monaco :)

According to the article it happened in Cap d'ail, which is not MC jurisdiction. How can he be judged by MC, when this happened in France. Wouldn't Steph have to file a complaint at the police in France? Strange proceedings, but yes that is MC.

paca said:
According to the article it happened in Cap d'ail, which is not MC jurisdiction. How can he be judged by MC, when this happened in France. Wouldn't Steph have to file a complaint at the police in France? Strange proceedings, but yes that is MC.

Well obviously the young man followed Stephanie around after the incident and was then arrested in Monaco.

Well, after reading the french story, I must say that the guy was pretty stupid to even follow them into MC. He should have known that there is always police around there and they would have arrested anyone creating havock, especially when there are children around. He might have gotten away with a lower punishment if it was someone else, but MC prison isn't that bad in comparisson to French prisons and he might get to cool his head a little ;)

Plouc :mad:

What a .... plouc :mad:
I hope he'll cool his head a bit!

It's because of these idiots that young girls get into trouble trying to stay slim, slimmer, the slimmest .
Seems like he called Steph something like " fat whatever" and even cruler things.
Stupid kids like him think that women are only alowed to breath if they look like Paris Hilton or those anorectic Olsen twins :(:mad:.

"Hey PLOUC , note that those are not women those are dumn little kiddies "

Agressing and insulting a grown and intelligent woman having her well educated children around shows the low level those stupid little beachboys crawl on! :mad:

paca said:
I thought I just answered that question. Or did you mean the one from the palace? that one is still some where around here. I sometimes bump into him and some anorectic young woman at Carrefour.

you did sorry, should read more carefull , sorry about that.

michelle said:
A 22 year old man has been arrested three days ago in Monaco after verbally attacking and insulting Princess Stephanie in front of her children.

The young man was first provoking Daniel Ducruet and then insulting the Princess as she left the beach restaurant with her children.
There has obviously also been a short fist-fight with Mr: Ducruet after the 22 year old had attacked Ducruet's ex-wife.

A court in Monaco now sentenced the 22 year old to three months of jail.

Article -Link ( Bunte Magazine)

Before geeting crazy over this ..... that's Monaco :)

Cool, Daniel's still fighting for his "woman". But after all, he used to be a body guard, didn't that boy know that? :confused:

He was probably fighting because his children were verbally assaulted.

Stephanie might be able to handle what happened better, but no kid should have to listen to that crap.

And if the boy had any brains, he wouldn't have picked on Stephanie in public and THEN followed her back into MC. Talk about the briar patch!

Ann

It's sad that people like Princess Stephanie can't go in public without being harassed! When I've seen personalities in public, I wouldn't dream of asking for autographs, or speaking to them otherwise, unless just a nod and a smile. Everyone deserves their right to privacy!

Well, I just read the article in the local paper and there the whole thing is presented rather differently. The only ones saying that Steph was being insulted are Daniel and his chauffeur. Stephanie says, she didn't hear anyone insult her. Karim (the defendant, who presented himself without a lawyer) said he didn't even know Steph was in the car. He was after Daniel who, after a little argument, which was quickly finished by Stephs bodyguards, pushed Karims girlfriend, which she confirms. He was furious at daniel for this and ran after the car. And from that the stories differ. The witnesses in his favour were not heard by the judge. Apparently he had some other minor encounters with the law in France, so the judge decided not to believe him. The prosecutor said she didn't like him,because he kept denying what happened. He got 3 months plus he has to pay an unknown amount of money.

Hmm, not sure what to think now. I guess if Steph and the kids wouldn't have been there, nothing much would have happened and would have been another side note in Daniels life, just like the one about the fight he got himself into in his own bar. It is a pitty, that the other witnesses were not heard. Gives me a yucky feeling, especially with the reputation that the MC justice system has. I'm sure they had their reasons, but I just like to think that all witnesses are heard, not only the ones against the defendant.

paca said:
Well, I just read the article in the local paper and there the whole thing is presented rather differently. The only ones saying that Steph was being insulted are Daniel and his chauffeur. Stephanie says, she didn't hear anyone insult her. Karim (the defendant, who presented himself without a lawyer) said he didn't even know Steph was in the car. He was after Daniel who, after a little argument, which was quickly finished by Stephs bodyguards, pushed Karims girlfriend, which she confirms. He was furious at daniel for this and ran after the car. And from that the stories differ. The witnesses in his favour were not heard by the judge. Apparently he had some other minor encounters with the law in France, so the judge decided not to believe him. The prosecutor said she didn't like him,because he kept denying what happened. He got 3 months plus he has to pay an unknown amount of money.

Hmm, not sure what to think now. I guess if Steph and the kids wouldn't have been there, nothing much would have happened and would have been another side note in Daniels life, just like the one about the fight he got himself into in his own bar. It is a pitty, that the other witnesses were not heard. Gives me a yucky feeling, especially with the reputation that the MC justice system has. I'm sure they had their reasons, but I just like to think that all witnesses are heard, not only the ones against the defendant.

Well, this is a totally different view point, thanks for posting it Paca. If that's what happened, then it's all Daniel's fault, isn't it? And I wanted to say 'well done' for protecting Stephanie...:cool:
And honestly this story makes a better sence. I mean why on earth he would go insulting Stephanie (one of the most gorgeous women in to world!!!:D ), only a psycho could do that.

paca said:

I agree totally that somehow this version of the story makes more sense indeed.

But it <is> disappointing....So much for prince Albert's promise to increase Monaco's "honesty, transparency, decency.."

And as for the judge deciding she "didn't like the defendant" just because he kept denying what happened....what kind of a judge is that?! WHat if the guy kept on denying what happened because he was, wait for it, <innocent>?
This kind of judge is something one would connect with a not-so-benevolent dictatorship. Which, come to think of it, Monaco more than kindof is of course. But I always thought M was the benevolent kind. This proves me wrong: this incident goes to show the real face of the place, in my opinion. Gorgeous as it may well be, it is a reason for me not to go there, not to visit.
Missed opportunity this was, for Monaco AND for Albert. Al, thought you would do better than this! For shame, Albert, For Shame!

Though in defense of Steph, it does sound like she kindof tried to save the day, save the defendant, no?

princess olga Though in defense of Steph said:
Seems like it.
So I apologize then. Seems to have happend in a different way than I heard before, so ... sorry.

sebastian said:
Seems like it.
So I apologize then. Seems to have happend in a different way than I heard before, so ... sorry.

yes it does seem like it was a situation where Daniel took complete advantage of and the system and his personal connections. Too bad, I've tried over the years to do my best and like him, because I like her! The thought process being: if she once loved him, he couldn't be that much of a pain in the you-know-what? This incident doesn't exactly help me like Daniel (not that he needs my approval, LOL!)

It does seem like Steph tried to do the right thing, save the day, but that the judge is a total sycophant (sp), one of these people who, no matter what the truth, side with those who butter their bread. Ugly and utterly utterly dispicable, people like that.

If I'd been Steph, I'd stepped in early on, right after the incident, and set Daniel straight...either she's too sweet for her own good or she's still under his spell somehow. Sad story, this one. and a great example for the kids : get away with anything and abuse anyone if you're the one with power an d money. ugh. Wish Steph would set arrogant Daniel straight every once in a while.

a few more of Stephanie, Daniel, and their kids at Cap d'Ail
(from hola)

wk0fvo.jpg
wk0ft0.jpg
wk0g1w.jpg
wk0ghz.jpg

Thanks for the pictures , purple ....

On one level or another Steph and Daniel still seem to understand well. I think it's great for Louis and Pauline .... that's already a lot.

Two more pictures. Mathieu was there too ... ,see ;) ?

wlsq5v.jpg

wlsq5i.jpg

(Revue)

Is that the place that Stephanie brought not to long back I read she had a resturant that he worked at is it the same one?

RADKER18 said:
Is that the place that Stephanie brought not to long back I read she had a resturant that he worked at is it the same one?

Yes, that's the resto ...it's called Le Lamparo ...

sebastian said:
Seems like it.
Seb, there is nothing for you to excuse yourself. I have seen the story on several sites told in a different way, then it was reported in the MC matin. the matin has its own court reporter there ad once a week they sum up what is happening. I think Reuters (who have an office here) might have had a short notice out and everything else went from there. Maybe their reporter didn't catc all the fineries of what went on. Personally, I don't know whose story to believe. The defendant had things against him and for him. The same goes for Daniel. The prosecutor was somewhat biased IMO, but I think it was only because Steph was inthe car, that she felt obliged to be severe. If it would have been just daniel and no kids or Steph around, things might have been different. Also he should have had an attorney, but maybe he thought it would be a waste of money seeing who was testifying against him. I don't know. Maybe he goes into appeal, which he should if he told the truth and it was what actually happened. IMO all people present at the occasion should have been heard (restaurant, bodyguards etc.) to make sure that it was a fair trial. The verdict might have been justified (I'm not a lawyer so who am I to judge), but it just leave me with a bad impression. On the other hand I don't think that one should conclude that MC is a dictatorship where people can do what they like. There are laws ad procedures that are being followed and the quality of the work done, depends on the people doing their jobs. One should also mention that prosecutors and judges here are mostly experienced French "magistrates" who have been doing their work for a long period with a certain reputation, before they are nominated for MC. And they will sooner or later rejoin the French system. I don't think that they would have an interest in ruining their reputation by doing a poor job. I am still not decided what to think about this. It is just that sth about this incident bothers me (ad possibly bothered the reporter too) and I would have wished that things would have been more clear and straight forward then they seem now. Unfortunetely they hardly ever are once they end before a judge and no matter where you are in this world, things always depend on all players in the game. So it is not sth that would only happen in MC. Except here people take a closer look ad since PAs speech, have higher expectations. At least that is how I see it.

The only person I've ever known to not have a belly button was Alfred Hitchcock. He literally had it surgically removed.

I've also seen plastic surgery programmes where, because of infections and other nasty complications/side effects, the stomach skin was moved up to cover lost breast tissue. One lady ended up with her belly button between her boobs--but it was still there.

But Stephanie does have a belly button in that last photo. She just has a large coin-like piercing in it. Something akin to a cufflink size.

It would be quite something if it were an altered coin of her mothers image!

Ann

Eastnews

New pics.... But what happened to her arm, have I missed something?

x3sfn4.jpg
x3sfoj.jpg
x3sfpf.jpg
x3sfsy.jpg
x3sfu0.jpg
x3sfv5.jpg

tbhrc said:
Eastnews

New pics.... But what happened to her arm, have I missed something?

Ouch....I'm not 100% sure but it could be some problem with her tendons which occures chronically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom