The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2006, 03:54 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Great pics, Michelle, but what does your credit FS mean? Here is my little addition:

(FIS)

Old 04-12-2006, 09:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

The new pics are touching, thanks :) And BRAVO for Stephanie!

As for Daniel, he's saying the same stuff he said back in the summer of 2000. He should stop saying all the stuff he's saying, focus on his career or whatever he's doing professionally and on his 3 children.

Old 04-14-2006, 01:07 PM
Commoner

Princess stephanie is doing a great job...and daniel is not an gentlemen at all...he say one thing one day and later another about his relationship with princess steph:(:
Old 04-18-2006, 03:54 AM
Heir Presumptive

Steph and kids .... last skiing days....easter vacation:

(sorry for the small size... it's from Eastnews ...so if anyone can find bigger versions ...)

Old 04-21-2006, 02:48 AM
Super Moderator

Thanks for posting the pics, Michelle! Hope they still found enough snow
Old 04-21-2006, 06:18 AM
Serene Highness

They are making artificial snow from beginning (mid November) to the end of the season (in Auron that would be beginning of May which incidentally coincides with the end of the holidays). Otherwise they would be very limited in their skiing opportunities.
Old 04-23-2006, 04:23 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
Otherwise they would be very limited in their skiing opportunities.
LOL Thanks for telling us, paca :)
Old 04-24-2006, 05:00 AM
Royal Highness

Stephanie, Pauline and ... hemmm .... Daniel (?) :

(eastnews)
Old 04-24-2006, 07:09 AM
Serene Highness

Well, looks like he seems to have a GF with him as well (the one in the dark shirt has that sort of look about her - friendly with the ex, but keeping an eye on the BF), so I don't think you need to worry, Seb
Old 04-24-2006, 08:36 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Well, looks like he seems to have a GF with him as well (the one in the dark shirt has that sort of look about her - friendly with the ex, but keeping an eye on the BF), so I don't think you need to worry, Seb
I hope so !!!
Old 04-25-2006, 06:18 AM
Royal Highness

To hit the cliché ,soldiers like me read the dirtiest tabloid BILD :o ...

Stephanie with Daniel and Pauline in Cap d'Ail ... I'll have to invade:p.

(Bild)
Old 04-25-2006, 06:30 AM
Nobility

Is this recent? So, were the the rumors true in that she is really dating Daniel again? If she is, then perhaps he really didn't say all the things that were attributed to him (Stephanie is a bad mother becasue she has too many men around the children). I doubt that she (or any woman with Stephanie's resources) would still date a man he publically talked bad about her and her family.

This is not a very flattering picture of Stephanie.
Old 04-25-2006, 06:54 AM
Royal Highness

Don't ask me

More:

(eastnews)

Sorry for the small size ( does anyone have an eastnews account?)

I doubt Steph would be standing there talking to Daniel if he really said such bad things about her.
I can't figure out which of the kids Steph is cuddling with on these pix but anyway she's a wonderful mommy.
Old 04-25-2006, 06:55 AM
Royal Highness

and more:

(eastnews)
Old 04-25-2006, 07:16 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian
I doubt Steph would be standing there talking to Daniel if he really said such bad things about her.
I can't figure out which of the kids Steph is cuddling with on these pix but anyhow she's a wonderful mommy.
Well, we all know that Steph is not the type to hold grudges. And you do a lot if you seperate to keep the kids to have a good relationship with their dad. And showing them that you can be friendly with each other in spite of your differences, is one of them. She might have told him a word or two in private though.

But if there was anything between them, which goes beyond friendly behaviour, I must say then Steph has changed tremendously, because she does not show any particular affection for Daniel. And he only gets to cuddle Pauline
Old 04-25-2006, 07:19 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Well, we all know that Steph is not the type to hold grudges. And you do a lot if you seperate to keep the kids to have a good relationship with their dad. And showing them that you can be friendly with each other in spite of your differences, is one of them. She might have told him a word or two in private though.

But if there was anything between them, which goes beyond friendly behaviour, I must say then Steph has changed tremendously, because she does not show any particular affection for Daniel. And he only gets to cuddle Pauline
Right, that's what I wanted to say as well. They don't even touch apart from the 'hello' and ' goodbye' kiss , so ....
I guess she really wants to keep the relation as friendly as possible for her kids sake.
Old 04-25-2006, 07:40 AM
Heir Presumptive

Somehow I seem to have some trouble becoming a fan of Stephie's bikini ....
Old 04-25-2006, 08:32 AM
Serene Highness

Really Nice Pics thanks sebastian.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:56 AM
Aristocracy

So then, does anyone know what happened with Mathieu? Is it over between him and Princess Stephanie?
Old 04-25-2006, 09:36 AM
Serene Highness

They haven't been seen together in a long time and apparently it is over. And since Steph has for almost 6 months not been seen with any particular guy besides Daniel, people started speculating about them being an item (as if a woman can't do very well without a man at her side for some time. I know Steph is not known for it, but maybe that is an experience she wants to make right now and might even enjoy for some time until she finds someone who sweaps her off her feet...)