Princess Stephanie Current Events 7 : Feb.2006 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pics, Michelle, but what does your credit FS mean? Here is my little addition:

v8lysk.jpg

(FIS)

The new pics are touching, thanks :) And BRAVO for Stephanie!

As for Daniel, he's saying the same stuff he said back in the summer of 2000. He should stop saying all the stuff he's saying, focus on his career or whatever he's doing professionally and on his 3 children.

Princess stephanie is doing a great job...and daniel is not an gentlemen at all...he say one thing one day and later another about his relationship with princess steph:(:

Steph and kids .... last skiing days....easter vacation:

(sorry for the small size... it's from Eastnews ...so if anyone can find bigger versions ...)

vrudqq.jpg
vrudqc.jpg
vrudmt.jpg

vrudma.jpg
vrudls.jpg
vrudl5.jpg
vrudkl.jpg

Thanks for posting the pics, Michelle! Hope they still found enough snow ;)

They are making artificial snow from beginning (mid November) to the end of the season (in Auron that would be beginning of May which incidentally coincides with the end of the holidays). Otherwise they would be very limited in their skiing opportunities. ;)

Stephanie, Pauline and ... hemmm :confused: .... Daniel (?) :

wb5oup.jpg
wb5orb.jpg
wb5oqf.jpg

wb5opu.jpg
wb5oon.jpg
wb5oo1.jpg

wb5on7.jpg

(eastnews)

Last edited:
Well, looks like he seems to have a GF with him as well (the one in the dark shirt has that sort of look about her - friendly with the ex, but keeping an eye on the BF), so I don't think you need to worry, Seb ;)

paca said:
Well, looks like he seems to have a GF with him as well (the one in the dark shirt has that sort of look about her - friendly with the ex, but keeping an eye on the BF), so I don't think you need to worry, Seb ;)

I hope so :cool: !!!

To hit the cliché ,soldiers like me read the dirtiest tabloid BILD :eek::rolleyes: ...

Stephanie with Daniel and Pauline :cool: in Cap d'Ail ... I'll have to invade;):p.

wgrlea.jpg

(Bild)

Is this recent? So, were the the rumors true in that she is really dating Daniel again? If she is, then perhaps he really didn't say all the things that were attributed to him (Stephanie is a bad mother becasue she has too many men around the children). I doubt that she (or any woman with Stephanie's resources) would still date a man he publically talked bad about her and her family.

This is not a very flattering picture of Stephanie.

Don't ask me :confused:

More:

wgrrzm.jpg
wgrryv.jpg

wgrryp.jpg
wgrrxw.jpg
wgrrxh.jpg
wgrrwo.jpg
wgrrsx.jpg
wgrrs5.jpg

(eastnews)

Sorry for the small size ( does anyone have an eastnews account?)

I doubt Steph would be standing there talking to Daniel if he really said such bad things about her.
I can't figure out which of the kids Steph is cuddling with on these pix but anyway she's a wonderful mommy.

Last edited:
sebastian said:
I doubt Steph would be standing there talking to Daniel if he really said such bad things about her.
I can't figure out which of the kids Steph is cuddling with on these pix but anyhow she's a wonderful mommy.
Well, we all know that Steph is not the type to hold grudges. And you do a lot if you seperate to keep the kids to have a good relationship with their dad. And showing them that you can be friendly with each other in spite of your differences, is one of them. She might have told him a word or two in private though.

But if there was anything between them, which goes beyond friendly behaviour, I must say then Steph has changed tremendously, because she does not show any particular affection for Daniel. And he only gets to cuddle Pauline ;) :D

paca said:
Well, we all know that Steph is not the type to hold grudges. And you do a lot if you seperate to keep the kids to have a good relationship with their dad. And showing them that you can be friendly with each other in spite of your differences, is one of them. She might have told him a word or two in private though.

But if there was anything between them, which goes beyond friendly behaviour, I must say then Steph has changed tremendously, because she does not show any particular affection for Daniel. And he only gets to cuddle Pauline ;) :D

Right, that's what I wanted to say as well. They don't even touch apart from the 'hello' and ' goodbye' kiss , so ....
I guess she really wants to keep the relation as friendly as possible for her kids sake.

Somehow I seem to have some trouble becoming a fan of Stephie's bikini ....;)

Really Nice Pics thanks sebastian.

So then, does anyone know what happened with Mathieu? Is it over between him and Princess Stephanie?

They haven't been seen together in a long time and apparently it is over. And since Steph has for almost 6 months not been seen with any particular guy besides Daniel, people started speculating about them being an item (as if a woman can't do very well without a man at her side for some time. I know Steph is not known for it, but maybe that is an experience she wants to make right now and might even enjoy for some time until she finds someone who sweaps her off her feet...)

whats happen to the waiter she was seeing??

I thought I just answered that question. Or did you mean the one from the palace? that one is still some where around here. I sometimes bump into him and some anorectic young woman at Carrefour.

I'm surprised the pregnancy rumours haven't started with that pooch and Stephanie being seen around Daniel again.

I see Stephanie has a tattoo on her stomach. Along with the ones on her ankle and her finger, is that a total of three or does she have more?
Do y'all wonder if Stephanie is the only Monaco royal with a tattoo (or more)?

Ann

Ok, I'm going to show my American prudeness. But, it's so strange for me to see women topless on the beach in front of everyone. There's a woman right behind Stephanie and Daniel (in the above posts )topless in plain sight of the kids. In America, I think people would have a fit if a woman took of her top (well, some people), especially in front of thier kids. I do not think I will let my kids go to a beach if I knew there would be topless women there. Actually, I wouldn't want to be around topless women.

Prudish, perhaps.

I just notice that wow her breast just hanging out.. lol

Its definitely not flattering for most women to be topless...
I don't get the purpose of it--it ages and damages the skin and causes sagging..
If you don't want tan lines, you can wear a stapless bathing suit...
I just don't get the topless custom----
Were these pictures from the MC beach club? Can you go topless on a Monaco beach?

Daniel may have issues he needs to solve, but he sure as hell has a nice body! Perhaps he can take Al with him to the gym. It would be absolutley wonderful if Albert had a lean and trim body again.

MyAdia said:
Ok, I'm going to show my American prudeness. But, it's so strange for me to see women topless on the beach in front of everyone. There's a woman right behind Stephanie and Daniel (in the above posts )topless in plain sight of the kids. In America, I think people would have a fit if a woman took of her top (well, some people), especially in front of thier kids. I do not think I will let my kids go to a beach if I knew there would be topless women there. Actually, I wouldn't want to be around topless women.

Prudish, perhaps.
Then you will have a huge problem on European beaches or even in parks. People do sunbathes topless and yes, how shocking, in the complete nude (the English garden in Munich is quite known for it and Bavaria is considered conservative;) ). In the eastern parts of Europe, it is absolutely natural to be completely nude. In some areas you have people going to nudist camping etc. I think it is just a way of upbringing. And even though I don't do it, I don't mind my kids going to the beach where 70+ old women are topless. Everyone the way they like and if I was to ask them to put their tops back on, wouldn't I have to ask the same of men who show their "breasts"? Where do you start? As long as things are kept to the beach and people don't forget to cover themselves when they go shopping (and mind you in my hometown they did have to ask a guy in the shop to pls put his trunks on) etc. I don't have a problem with it. As long as the don't force me to do the same.;) :D

MyAdia said:
Daniel may have issues he needs to solve, but he sure as hell has a nice body! Perhaps he can take Al with him to the gym. It would be absolutley wonderful if Albert had a lean and trim body again.
He (Daniel) might want to put up that much training to his brain and he might even end up saying things that people would want to listen to;) I prefer a belly to an airhead any day...

sebastian said:
...I doubt Steph would be standing there talking to Daniel if he really said such bad things about her...
It wouldn't surprise me at all if she continued to "vacation" with Ducruet knowing he said those bad things about her. She can't seem to shake this loser. He attacks her sister, her brother and her father. Most of all, he has never taken responsibility for being caught red-handed with Miss Bare Breasts Belgium, instead blaming Rainier and now apparently Caroline for setting him up. He's the one who ruined Stephanie's chances of having a happy family. He exploits his connection, however dubious, to her family on TV and can't stay out of the scandal sheets in Europe including his recent rumoured affair with an engaged-to-be-married French TV presenter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom