The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2006, 03:19 PM
Majesty

Eastnews

Quote:
Princess Stephanie of Monaco and her daughter Camille take a ski lesson with their favorite skiing instructor in Auron, French alps on March 11, 2006. The princess looks a bit sad and lonely, no boyfriend at the horizon... NO CREDIT,

BTW I think it's time that Daniel finally shuts up... It's really annoying to hear the same again and again....

Old 03-13-2006, 03:35 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Thank you for the newest pics, tbhrc! That eastnews caption "The princess looks a bit sad and lonely, no boyfriend at the horizon" is quite senseless..

Old 03-13-2006, 06:35 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
Thank you for the newest pics, tbhrc! That eastnews caption "The princess looks a bit sad and lonely, no boyfriend at the horizon" is quite senseless..
Right, as if she would be able to live only when there's a man on her side.
Old 03-13-2006, 07:18 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapie
Definitely. It's really quite a shame that things didn't work out with him and Stephanie, because he seems like he's someone who would deserve her. Much like her first love, Paul Belmondo, many years ago, who always took wonderful care of her and kept their relationship very private and personal. I've always though she had excellent taste in choosing those two, and too bad it had to end, in both cases.
Does anyone know whatever happended to Paul Belmondo? I mean, did he ever marry anyone? Does he live in Monaco these days?
Old 03-13-2006, 07:54 AM
Serene Highness

Yes he is happily living with his wife and kids and no he does not live here as far as I know (no reason for French people to live in MC and pay high rent or real estate, when it doesn't benefit them). He does not seem to participate much in people events in generell. Last time I read about him it was when they opened a museum or exhib with his granddads work in the area. I think he was the only one representing the family at the time.
Old 03-13-2006, 08:10 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
Eastnews

BTW I think it's time that Daniel finally shuts up... It's really annoying to hear the same again and again....
Sorry but i can't open the pictures....
Old 03-13-2006, 08:44 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by assia
Sorry but i can't open the pictures....
Same with me..Tinypic doesn't work for me either, can't see photos.. Untill yesterday I could, don't know where's problem..
Old 03-13-2006, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
Right, as if she would be able to live only when there's a man on her side.
Seriously! Honestly, I am so glad to see that others share my strong conviction that a woman can actually be very happy without a man! In fact, sometimes men just make life needlessly complicated! A woman of Steph's age is probably very happy to be leading her life on her terms, just the way she likes to do things, without having to accommodate the whims and insecurities of a boyfriend or husband. Personally, I like Stephanie most when it's just her. She does very well being single. Just her and the kids, that's how I like her best. Steph is cool enough without needing an annoying guy tagging behind her.
So did she and that restaurant guy break up? I haven't been following the rumors, please forgive my ignorance.
Old 03-13-2006, 09:14 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Seriously! Honestly, I am so glad to see that others share my strong conviction that a woman can actually be very happy without a man! In fact, sometimes men just make life needlessly complicated! A woman of Steph's age is probably very happy to be leading her life on her terms, just the way she likes to do things, without having to accommodate the whims and insecurities of a boyfriend or husband. Personally, I like Stephanie most when it's just her. She does very well being single. Just her and the kids, that's how I like her best. Steph is cool enough without needing an annoying guy tagging behind her.
So did she and that restaurant guy break up? I haven't been following the rumors, please forgive my ignorance.
Nothing to be forgiven here , CasiraghiTrio :) It seems like Mathieu isn't around her alot these days but I'm not sure what's going on between the two of them. I agree with you that Steph is quite fine on her own ... she's a great girl. ...although I wish her to be in loving arms too, the right one's arms that's clear :).
Old 03-13-2006, 09:17 AM
Nobility

Does someone know what went wrong between Steph and Jean-Raymond. They seemed very much in love and then shey split before Camille's birth , I think. Its a pity because he seems to be a very serious man
Old 03-13-2006, 02:25 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
Yes he is happily living with his wife and kids and no he does not live here as far as I know (no reason for French people to live in MC and pay high rent or real estate, when it doesn't benefit them). He does not seem to participate much in people events in generell. Last time I read about him it was when they opened a museum or exhib with his granddads work in the area. I think he was the only one representing the family at the time.
Thanks for the update, Paca. :)
Old 04-03-2006, 12:31 PM
Majesty

Libello - ©Palais Princier 2006

Princess Stephanie visiting a hospital

http://www.libello.com/pages/actu/ac...Cat=0&home=yes
Old 04-03-2006, 12:44 PM
Aristocracy

Hey tbhrc when was this pic taken?
Old 04-03-2006, 12:50 PM
Majesty

Well I'm not so good in French but I think the text says March 30th.....
Old 04-03-2006, 01:10 PM
Aristocracy

Thanks, I didn't even see the link!:)
Old 04-03-2006, 01:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

Yes...she went there last thursday . She also braught technical and informatic equipment for the kids ( TV screens, DVD players, Computers ) ..
Old 04-03-2006, 01:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

Stephanie didn't go alone ...

...she joined her friend Déborah, head of 'Faire Face Au Sida' ...

(www.fairefaceausida.com)

Here's the link

The children seemed to be excited to meet ' a real princess' as they put it...:) ..sooo cute...

Faire face au sida - Forum

Also there'll be a 'Faire face au Sida' book available soon for wich Steph wrote the 'Préface' ...
Old 04-03-2006, 02:08 PM
Aristocracy

A princess with her heart on the right place, I really like that!:)
Old 04-03-2006, 04:36 PM
Aristocracy

Stephanie really has risen to the occasion. Monaco should be so proud. I really enjoy seeing her ---she has evolved into such a wonderful representative for her country.
I hope she continues making these appearances.. I bet she does a lot more behind the scenes that we don't know about. She doesn't seem like the type to brag....
She is one of those people who improve with age....
One more thing. I love seeing how Stephanie relates to children ----Maybe she should write children's books. Caring, devotion and laughter are her gifts...
Old 04-03-2006, 06:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

I really admire Stephanie for all the hard work she has done like her sister and brother to support charities. It's really nice getting this type of pics of Stephanie with children :)