The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2006, 05:33 PM
Majesty

Deadline Press

Quote:
0051015 - FRANCE - - Avignon DE NOMBREUX ARTISTES RÉUNIS LORS D'UNE SOIRÉE DE GALA ORGANISÉE PAR L'ASSOCIATION " FAIRE FACE AU SIDA " À AVIGNON Sur la photo : La princesse Stephanie de Monaco et Céline Balitran

Old 01-15-2006, 06:01 PM
Royal Highness

Hey I just noticed that Steph has a nervous tick or something:
She often touches her nose with one of her fingers, specially when she laughes hard ... it's like my sister who always tugs at her eyebroes when she's nervous ...cute :-)

Old 01-16-2006, 06:41 AM
Royal Highness

Steph on Canal+ :

(PM)
Old 01-16-2006, 07:41 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
2 more :

(viennareport)
She looks like a teenager in these photos! I really like the new hairstyle, and the boots. :) It must be chilly in Monaco - the coats?

Thanks Michelle!
Old 01-16-2006, 04:21 PM
Nobility

Was stephanies's first true love Paul Belmondo was he her first boyfriend.Did she go out and date alot as a teenager did she have any other boyfriends a s teenager. Are there any photos of Steph and Paul Belmondo kissing? If so post em up
Old 01-16-2006, 04:36 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by De La Cruza
Was stephanies's first true love Paul Belmondo was he her first boyfriend.Did she go out and date alot as a teenager did she have any other boyfriends a s teenager. Are there any photos of Steph and Paul Belmondo kissing? If so post em up
There are many pictures of the couple posted in Stéphanie's picture thread, have a look there. This is her current events thread :p
Old 01-16-2006, 05:08 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lea
She looks like a teenager in these photos! I really like the new hairstyle, and the boots. :) It must be chilly in Monaco - the coats?

Thanks Michelle!
yup, definetely cold here, unless I'm getting used to the climate. But it really seems to be one of the coldest winters we had in years.
Old 01-16-2006, 09:14 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
yup, definetely cold here, unless I'm getting used to the climate. But it really seems to be one of the coldest winters we had in years.
That's interesting! What kind of temperatures have you been having? I do like Stephanie's jacket, by the way.

Thanks Paca!
Old 01-19-2006, 08:34 PM
Nobility

Has the Monte Carlo Circus Festival happened yet? If so post the pics up now soon!!!
Old 01-19-2006, 08:48 PM
Nobility

Cause last year its hard to belive that its already 2006 and I have photos from it last year and it seems like yesterday I just saw and remember those photos, anyway because she looked so old and wrinkled lines sagging skin around her mouth last year at it looked very stressed out I thought she was like 50 at least in those photos of her last year and this year too, but I still admire for not trying to look or act like 20. But she has the money she should get some botox injected chemical peal facial collegen injectons crystal peel laser, that works excellent ulraviolet light or some days at a spa for rejuvenation or something like that if not those, she should defintley do one of those. she looks so old and tired and not as great looking in the last few years from the middle end of 2004 to now she has been looking really old weather beaten face from all those years of sun damage smoking alcohol, because they drink alcohol mainly wine champange alot over in the medditeranean.
Old 01-20-2006, 12:06 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by De La Cruza
Has the Monte Carlo Circus Festival happened yet? If so post the pics up now soon!!!
The Pictures are in the Circus Thread check their thats were most of them will be posted.
Old 01-20-2006, 06:01 PM
Royal Highness

Canal + screenshots:

Stephanie's smile ...

...and her blue eyes ...

Old 01-20-2006, 06:58 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian
Hey I just noticed that Steph has a nervous tick or something:
She often touches her nose with one of her fingers, specially when she laughes hard ..
I never paid attention but I now that I think about it I have seen pics of her touching her nose when she is laughing it's cute .
From last Night
Source:Newscom

Old 01-20-2006, 08:24 PM
Nobility

aww she looks cute dosen't look as old as she does last year. but shes finaly doing something to her skin to make it look better just looking a little bit better.
Old 01-20-2006, 08:35 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lea

Thanks Michelle!
Yes she looks amazing!! Sorry to be shallow here, but that hair cut of hers is the best one I've seen a royal wear in a long, long time! It looks so fresh, so current, so, well, hip while still presentable! Maxima, Mette Marit, Mathilde, are you girls listening?!
Old 01-21-2006, 06:10 AM
Nobility

Wow her eyes are so light colored!!! I personally myself think she would look prettier with lovley golden warm dark brown eyes cause she has dark hair dark skin it just dosent match up look that natural with those really light eyes an dark hair and skin. Yeah course you can have brown hair and light eyes and look natural and good like if you have a coloring of an Irish, Nordic, German, Russian person fair skin , or fair skin and rosy cheeks, light brown hair fair skin with it, or if your hair with blonde hair light or red hair and light skin it looks natural and good pretty. But the really light fair eyes dosen't look pretty it looks much prettier and more normal traditional looking with dark eyes dark hair dark skin. Everybody says that light eyes are the prettiest all eye colors in my opinion are equal in preetiest. But remember lovley brown eyes with dark hair and skin are more Beautiful looking stars such as Audrey Hepburn, Sophia Loren,Gina Lollobrigida. Beautiful women with beautiful brown eyes. There are a few photos up close where Stephanie's eyes look brown that look much prettier and complemete her hair and skin better and look much more natural.
Old 01-21-2006, 07:13 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADKER18
I never paid attention but I now that I think about it I have seen pics of her touching her nose when she is laughing it's cute .
From last Night

It is cute... definetly :):p

Here's one more at HIT MACHINE :

(deadline)
Old 01-22-2006, 06:52 PM
Serene Highness

Prince Albert II and Princess Stephanie during a lunch at Hermitage Hotel .

Old 01-23-2006, 10:34 AM
Heir Presumptive

According to a portuguese magazine VIP of this week, Stephanie is still very sad about the death of her father.
Old 01-23-2006, 04:46 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchainho
According to a portuguese magazine VIP of this week, Stephanie is still very sad about the death of her father.
Of course she is, the sadness of having lost a beloved person never ends..