Princess Stephanie Current Events 6 : Dec.2005 - Feb.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the captions.... From Eastnews

Princess Stephanie of Monaco with her new boyfriend in Auron, French South Alps, on February 4, 2005.

41st bithday of Princess Stephanie of Monaco in Auron, French South Alps on February 4, 2005. Prince Albert II came from Monaco and it was a real surprise for her. They spent the birthday party at 'Le Gallion' in Auron and on Sunday she goes skiing with perhaps her new boyfriend?

well, if they are referring to the guy she is hugging as her new boyfriend, then another woman will cry after her husband, because he is wearing a wedding band.

De La Cruza said:
Happy 41st Birthday. WoW seems like yesterdaay thAT YOU TURNED 40 BUT ITS A WHOLE YEAR LATER YOUR 41 NOW MAY YOUR 40'S AND UP BRING YOU WITH WISDOM!!!!!!!

Yes. She could use a little wisdom.

I'm sorry. I don't know where that came from.

Dear Paca,
i read that you're sort of familiar with the Grimaldi family, so I would like to ask you for some infos about them. May I email you, please?

[moderator edit]

Last edited by a moderator:
paca said:
well, if they are referring to the guy she is hugging as her new boyfriend, then another woman will cry after her husband, because he is wearing a wedding band.

I think he's just a friend, a colleaque. She knows a lot of the people living there ...already for a very long time.

Thank you for the newest pics together with Pauline and from Auron, tbhrc!

giu said:
Dear Paca,
i read that you're sort of familiar with the Grimaldi family, so I would like to ask you for some infos about them. May I email you, please?

[moderator edit]
I don't quite know what you mean by familiar. I am an observer, just as so many others on the board. I have maybe sth like a front seat, since I happen to live near MC, but I hope it has been clear from my posts, that I am not personally acquainted or friends with them. I know people who are, but that is about it. Any questions you may have, you can pose on the board, since I am sure that others would be interested as well. ;) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe Giu is a reporter and needs exklusive information ;)

sebastian said:
I think he's just a friend, a colleaque. She knows a lot of the people living there ...already for a very long time.
Yes I think copain would be the word to use. I also noticed that there are actually 2 men (both with wedding bands btw) that might have been misinterpreted as BFs. I didn't think it was her new BF, but then again with Steph you never know and apparently she has not been seen with any one for a while. And since we are used to see Steph always in some sort of relationsship, it is a bit difficult for the paparazzi to not assume that anyone being hugged by Steph could be just a friend.

tbhrc said:
Rest from Eastnews

nd75gx.jpg
I see PA on this pic too, he is coming to the car :)

paca said:
Yes I think copain would be the word to use. I also noticed that there are actually 2 men (both with wedding bands btw) that might have been misinterpreted as BFs. I didn't think it was her new BF, but then again with Steph you never know and apparently she has not been seen with any one for a while. And since we are used to see Steph always in some sort of relationsship, it is a bit difficult for the paparazzi to not assume that anyone being hugged by Steph could be just a friend.

I think that is true. I also belive these guys are just old friends ...
Stephanie seems to be in some kind of relationship all the time but I believe she's fine on her own too. She has her kids, her duties, her hobbies --- a lot of things to do so she souldn't get bored. But maybe this isn't a question of being bored. Sometimes it seems a s if Steph needs to have a partner but then again I'm not sure what she puts into those relations ... what she searches for. I doubt she has lost her believe in a stable love-relation but it often ends very early for her and whatever partner ... Maybe she decided to go for the lighter version of relations ... a 'AS-LONG-AS-IT-FEELS-GOOD' one ...:confused:

Newscom

02/13/2006. Princess Stephanie of Monaco, her former husband Daniel Ducruet and her childrens, Louis, Pauline and Camille, on holidays. Daniel Ducruet is the father of Louis and Pauline.

nquypk.jpg
nquyrd.jpg
nquyvn.jpg
nquywn.jpg
nquyxh.jpg
nquyyq.jpg
nquz2b.jpg
nquz2v.jpg
nquz46.jpg
nquz52.jpg

Nicie to see they make it a family holiday..., thanx tbhrc :)

Last edited:
Thanx on photos..

Nice to see family again..But, Louis where are you hiding?:p

Ianna said:
Thanx on photos..

Nice to see family again..But, Louis where are you hiding?:p

He's here ... in the red pants... the one with the black pants (third pic) is Michael I guess:

nqx0g2.jpg
nqxle0.jpg
nqxlxy.jpg

(newscom)

Last edited:
Oh, I see..Thanx, Michelle! It's nice to see that Michael is with family too..:)

Last edited:
I think it's a great idea to have this holiday as a whole family... great for the kids ... all 4 of them together, the 2 boys and 2 girls ...cute...

A lot more pictures here on Newscom ... but only kind of small ones.

Last edited:
It's great they're having a nice family holiday, but I fear we have to expect more rumors of "Steph and DD are back together" from the press...any sign of Mathieu?

Kisses

Nope... no sign of Mathieu

...but more pictures: by Sipa

From the small newscom pic I thaught Louis' he one in the red pants ... on these Sipa ones I'm sure he's the one in the black-white ones ( Steph is trying to help him with something in his face ...on the last pic) Michael is the one in the black tshirt, Louis' always been a bit slimmer than Michael.

Attachments

• 00523587_000008.bro.jpg
    00523587_000008.bro.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 198
  • 00523587_000010.bro.jpg
    00523587_000010.bro.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 192
  • 00523587_000011.bro.jpg
    00523587_000011.bro.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 248
  • 00523587_000012.bro.jpg
    00523587_000012.bro.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 233
  • 00523587_000001.bro.jpg
    00523587_000001.bro.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 211
  • 00523587_000002.bro.jpg
    00523587_000002.bro.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 248
  • 00523587_000005.bro.jpg
    00523587_000005.bro.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 193
  • 00523587_000013.bro.jpg
    00523587_000013.bro.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 195
  • 00523587_000014.bro.jpg
    00523587_000014.bro.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 241
  • 00523587_000017.bro.jpg
    00523587_000017.bro.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 218
Thanx for photos..Great to see bigger pics..;)

Paula** said:
Steph is back with Ducret?

I don't think they're 'back' together ... I'd say they just enjoy vacacioning with their kids...

Thanks for the pics Michelle. Are their any of Camille?

Mon Dieu! SHe's so fit!! She looks great. Thank you for the pictures!

Thank you, purple for the additional pix ...

Honestly I don't see Camille neither :confused:

So sweet.... seems like Steph puts her boys sunscreen onto
their faces :)

Here with Michael:
nwwlr8.jpg

Then she watches the boys play beach-soccer ...

nwwlxg.jpg
nwwlzd.jpg
nwwm1d.jpg
nwwm5z.jpg
nwwm80.jpg

(newscom)

Sorry, the pix are small ... I wish I had larger ones of Louis, Michael and the others playing soccer :( ...

Somemore from Picture Desk

nwwmc3.jpg
nwwmcj.jpg
nwwmcy.jpg
nwwmd5.jpg
nwwmdi.jpg
nwwmdu.jpg
nwwmeb.jpg
nwwmep.jpg

You can find lot more at the Picture Desk Site

Status
Not open for further replies.