The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2006, 01:20 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by monaco70s
LOL Paca :)

In fact we have "our" thread, it was called Which Man For Stephanie and there you could read our "battle" for Stephanie. It was Sebastian, Simon, and me battling for her lol

Maybe we should bring up that thread again Sebastian
Ok, will be looking for it and enjoy some amusing reading.I'll let you know whom I consider a most likely candidate Bribes are taken as of NOW

Old 01-09-2006, 02:40 PM
Royal Highness

I've been searching and.....

... You can see the whole show here !!!!
Scroll all the way down and under the section VIDEOS click on Toutes les videos. Then you'll have a new page, on top of the page you can see the image of Vendredi Petantes ( it's a drum with a white background) Click on that image... you'll have to register but its free and fast and then you can watch the whole show with Steph =Janvier 06 ( there are 4 images on the right side, each ( click on them) leads you to one part of the show)

Hope it works !!!

BTW... yes Monaco70s, we should bring the old thread up again :-)

Old 01-09-2006, 02:42 PM
Nobility

Thanks a million Sebastian!
Old 01-09-2006, 03:00 PM
Royal Highness

Stephanie is so beautiful!:) Love her outfit, too!

Thank you for photos and specially for the video! Does that mean Sebastian leads 1:0 over Monaco'70s? :p
Old 01-09-2006, 03:03 PM
Serene Highness

Stephanie looks beautiful love the jacket the hair everything she is just stunning . Thanks for the pix and video.
Old 01-09-2006, 05:15 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian
Hey, who calls me Softie here ?! :p
Remember what I told you yesterday...:p

Thank you very much for the great pictures, Steph looked absolutely fantastic, sometimes also a bit like Caroline :)
Old 01-09-2006, 06:30 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
Remember what I told you yesterday...:p

Thank you very much for the great pictures, Steph looked absolutely fantastic, sometimes also a bit like Caroline :)
Yeah I know. I'm tryin' , I'm tryin' :p

Steph doesn't only look fantastic, she is fantastic !!!
Old 01-09-2006, 07:03 PM
Serene Highness

I just saw the video (ta for the link) and I have to say: she should do this more often ad then give her brother a few lessons. She talked very competent of the festival and its history and also a little of the history of the Circus. She was very focused and more at ease then in other interviews I have seen her in, thus proving that the more interviews you give, the easier it gets. Of course Stephane Berne being a friend helps taking away some anxiety (you could see a tiny bit of nervousness at times but otherwise, splendidly done). But she also talked about very much at ease about her private life and being a princess and her role (which she admits is taken more time of her then it used to). I liked it when she answered that her role was first of all o be PAs sister and being there for him.

She showed a good sense of humour, especially when they joked about Camilla and she tried not to laugh too much. I find it rather regrettable that they usally don't show it in public, although it has been their motto for over 700 years. I mean what could be more hilarious then chosing deo juvante as a family motto, after you have just taken over a country dressed up as a munch?

What I found also very interesting was how she talked about the press, protecting her children from them etc. Basically a lot of what we discussed in the other thread seems to reflect in what she said.

All in all: well done Steph. And continue this way showing all those nasty people out there who you really are. It is a pitty that she hasn't had the courage to do this before. she could have saved herself a lot of pain. On the other hand she assumes evrything and says it made her who she is today. Bravo. Steph, you are like a good wine.
Old 01-09-2006, 07:59 PM
Nobility

Hey! Thanks to Sebastian for the link, I've managed to save the video clip of Stephanie so I've put it on yousendit so that those of you who wish to download and save it to your computer can, to watch back later.

http://s28.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1HZPGYQI32N2D0VMPOTI7PFAXD

Also I was wondering if somebody would please transcribe what Stephanie said about being a princess and her children on the show. I agree with you all in that I think she looks amazing. Thanks!

Budge xXx :)
Old 01-09-2006, 08:06 PM
Nobility

Hi everyone sorry about that. The awful website that contained that about Stephanie I just thought it would be interesting to post it up, yes I agree I found it ugly and distasteful also but like alot of young silly person I found it hillariously funny, it was also very stupid retarded too, and that was from the pas anyway and Stephanie did all that stuff in the 80's but I doubt she did cocaine and weed marijuana, yeah havent we all smoked(tobacco)been drunk sexually active with several people I doubtshe had sexual relations with all those famous men. Yet you're right she is a mother a three a loving one indeed. This is a beautiful forums and I know there are people out there who love and caring and sensitive. So I'll make it moe loving and cute.
Lolita, Celina (my middle names I perfer to go my middle names)
Old 01-09-2006, 08:22 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by budge9
Hey! Thanks to Sebastian for the link, I've managed to save the video clip of Stephanie so I've put it on yousendit so that those of you who wish to download and save it to your computer can, to watch back later.

http://s28.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1HZPGYQI32N2D0VMPOTI7PFAXD

Also I was wondering if somebody would please transcribe what Stephanie said about being a princess and her children on the show. I agree with you all in that I think she looks amazing. Thanks!

Budge xXx :)
Wow budge. ..thank you for doing that:)

Well Steph said that she wants her kids to have a life as normal as possible and that she doesn't see the point in exposing them. They are completely intigrated in their lives in Monaco and happy with it.
BTW I found it really sweet when she said " By the way I send a big smootch to my kids from here" while talking about them. ( Doesn't that show my sensitive side again ?! I'll by a t-shirt with the words Proud to be a Softie on it :p)

At the end she was cute somehow as Stephane Rousseau said that his biggest dream has always been to hug/kiss a princess ....and she refused :p Bad luck for you my friend!!!:p
Old 01-09-2006, 08:32 PM
Nobility

Old 01-09-2006, 08:34 PM
Nobility

I'm trying to get this really adorable picture up of steph and camille, I type the web address in but its not working you have to see it camille looks like a babydoll cutie
Old 01-09-2006, 08:43 PM
Nobility

[IMG]worldroots.com/brigitte/gifs2/stephbaby.jpg[/IMG]
Old 01-09-2006, 08:47 PM
Nobility

Old 01-09-2006, 11:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks Budge a lot for doing that! However could you please post again the address because I can't seem to view the video correctly. Has anyone else had trouble with it?

Ok Paca be wise in your election for who shall win Stephanie's heart lol

Ianna ur avatar is fantastic! But when did the "battle" begin that now the score is 1-0....???hmmm lol

So ur strategy Sebastian is now to be a softie not only with Steph but also with the women in the forums....smart guy...lol lol Maybe ur shirt can be like one Mario Olivier wore in a pic with Steph in the 80s that said "Leave Me Alone" in large black bold letters.

De La Cruza, maybe you're new to the forums, but there is a feature called "Edit" that could help you edit your msgs, in cases like when you want to post a pic and it doesn't appear, that will prevent many consecutive msgs. Also it's a rule here in the forums to use a photohosting site like Tinypic to post pics. Hope this helps
Old 01-10-2006, 04:48 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Budge, thank you very much for saving the video for us!

Monacos, maybe you should take an example in what Sebastian is trying ,

And to De La Cruz: you have to credit your sources - this pic for example looks like being taken from Monacos' website and it still is a photomontage in my eyes :)
Old 01-10-2006, 05:07 AM
Royal Highness

@ budge : Could you tell me how you managed to download the video from the Canal+ site? Or, I think you downloaded the sequence to which the Stephanie image was leading you - the pictures of the two invited guys are alos parts of the show where Steph speaks - I'd love to save those parts on my pc too - could you tell me how to :-)

Thank you so very much in advance :-)

@ monaco70s: Yeah we could have a common t-shirt sayin' I love Steph or Stephanie is beautiful or Stephanie forever or Steph's the best ;-)

@ Ianna : Your avatar is fantastic
Old 01-10-2006, 05:43 AM
Aristocracy

Thanks for the video. I just watched it but I don`t speak french. Can anybody tell me what the show is about and what Princess Stephanie is saying?

By the way, I think she looks great. In the last few month she had a very elegant but also young style. I also like her new hairstyle.:)
Old 01-10-2006, 07:15 AM
Aristocracy

I agree with you all, she looks fantastic. She just has incredibly sad eyes. It is almost as if she can't have the love of her life.