Princess Stephanie Current Events 6 : Dec.2005 - Feb.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great job everybody :) She looks so beautiful, and I have to say she didn't look as beautiful like this since 1998-1999. ;)

This is supposed to be a festive occasion, right? Dressed in black leather...and looking miserable...doesn't seem very Christmas-like to me.

New pics from Gof

iclpis.jpg
iclpmp.jpg
iclpnd.jpg
iclpoi.jpg
iclppc.jpg
iclpq8.jpg
iclpqu.jpg
iclr12.jpg
iclr1v.jpg
iclr2v.jpg

Mother and daughter on christmas-shopping tour in Paris ... how cute.
Pauline seems a little anoyed by the photogs - I fully understand her .

I can only say Steph looks fabulous on the ' Hit Machine' show pics ....

Stephanie looks So Beautiful .Pauline has grown up !Love the pics Thanks
Found 4 pics at Brunopress

PRINCESS STEPHANIE WAS IN PARIS WITH HER DAUGHTER, PAULINE, TO DO SOME SHOPPING ON THE CHAMPS ELYSEES AVENUE. THEY WENT TO "QUICKSILVER" SHOP AND TO THE "GAP" SHOP. PARIS, 07/12/05

id6ezc.jpg
id6fmf.jpg

id6h5y.jpg
id6hjc.jpg

More from BrunoPress
Stephanie & Pauline on Christmas Shopping in Paris, France
December 8th, 2005

Last edited:
Thank you tbhrc, Radker and purple for all those pics of Steph and Pauline, so nice to see them there! I hope they were able to enjoy their shopping-trip although every single step was followed by the paparazzi..

And of course thanks for the Hit Machine pics, purple, Steph looked absolutely great!

monaco70s said:
Great job everybody :) She looks so beautiful, and I have to say she didn't look as beautiful like this since 1998-1999. ;)

Agreed. She looks as beautiful as she has ever looked in her life before, imo.

Their shopping trip does not look like they are enjoying it at all. Both of them are severely disliking to be photographed. Poor Pauline is trying to hide her face as much as possible (using hands, hair, turning around, trying to duck behind her mum...). Both of them are clearly uncomfortable with the situation and I personally wish that the papparazzi would have given up after a few pics, since I don't find it very interesting to look at pictures where people feel clearly tormented by the act.

everybody in this family looks pregnant or its just me? :p
just kidding
she looks... simple but cute

She's very cute as a clown :)

Last edited:
I agree!!! Stephanie is such a fun and caring person :) BTW I think Albert made the uniformed puppet and Stephanie made the one of the clown.

monaco70s said:
I agree!!! Stephanie is such a fun and caring person :) BTW I think Albert made the uniformed puppet and Stephanie made the one of the clown.

Yeah , I thaught the same....:)

Does anyone know how many tatoos Stephanie has? and where? I know she has one on her arm.

Australian said:
Does anyone know how many tatoos Stephanie has? and where? I know she has one on her arm.

She has 7. One on her wrist, one on her finger, two on her feet, one on the back, one on her belly ( kind of ) and one on her hip. :p:)

michelle said:
She has 7. One on her wrist, one on her finger, two on her feet, one on the back, one on her belly ( kind of ) and one on her hip. :p:)

Wow, thanks michelle, she is one daring princess!

Princess Stephanie hands christmas presents to elderly people at the Foundation Hector Otto in Monaco, December 15th 2005

inb9f6.jpg
inb9l3.jpg
inb9r4.jpg
inb9ty.jpg
inba02.jpg

(newscom)

Look at the warmth radiating from Stephanie as she looks into the eyes of the elderly woman. She has found her nitch in life....I think that woman probably watched Stephanie grow up and is proud of the woman she sees before her. Stephanie has taken up the mantle of love that is her Mother's legacy...

Steph looks great and better than on years! :)

Thanks for the pictures btw

More of Stephanie visiting the Foundation:

inx4xl.jpg
inx4za.jpg
inx539.jpg
inx545.jpg
inx54z.jpg

(deadline press)

It's so nice to see so many new pics of Steph smiling :) Thanks for posting them, Sebastian!

I second that Ice! there weren´t mary pics of Steph smiling so is great that you found and posted them :)

I found two more nice pics with a big smile from that event last week :)

iwp0nc.jpg
iwp2l5.jpg

(photoshot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom