Princess Stephanie Current Events 6 : Dec.2005 - Feb.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ de la cruza : I think Steph's just moving all the time. I know she doesn't stick to some strict diet but she tries to eat things good for ones health but sometimes Pizza, Pasta and Burger too ... so I guess it's just a good balance... and good genes ;-)

Last edited:
Thanks Michelle. I've said this here on the Royal Forums also I love Stephanies hair its very rich thick shiny black brown hair with reddish highlights in it in the sun. She has Beautiful rich shiny blackbrown hair!!!

Daniel D must need money:eek: ....why else would he be back after all the trash talking he's done lately:D I never liked him - he's a gold-digging, publicity-seeking LOOOOSSSEEEERRRRR!!!!

I don't think he's gold digger. Why always see the negative aspect of things. They have always been caring parents for their children so why would it not be possible for them to take their holidays together in order for the children to have time with both parents without anything else in mind ?
Stéphanie has always been close to Daniel and vice-versa, she has always tried and succeed to keep a good relationships with the fathers of her children.

New Danny interview on Novella 2000...he says he is not and doesn't want to get back with Steph, but they are still a family. Other insults to Caroline.

Can I say I'm really fed up of this guy at this point? Anytime he has to publicize anything he gives an interview talking about Steph, their past, how he was trapped (my honest opinion: even if he was given drug when at the notorius villa, why did he go in the first place? we're all adults, and not so naive), and talking evil of Rainier and Caroline...

Everytime he is in a mag I can't help but think of Jean Raymond and the huge difference between the two: it goes to prove that it doesn't matter what's your job or your social status, you either have class or you don't!

Sorry for the rant, I'll try and post the whole interview when I by the mag...

Kisses

Some more pictures of the family on holiday - oh, and Camille was there ;):)!

ofat52.jpg

ofat8i.jpg

ofatcn.jpg

ofatdv.jpg

ofatjc.jpg

ofbthl.jpg

ofbtk1.jpg

(Bunte, DNB)

Grace said:
New Danny interview on Novella 2000...he says he is not and doesn't want to get back with Steph, but they are still a family. Other insults to Caroline.

Can I say I'm really fed up of this guy at this point? Anytime he has to publicize anything he gives an interview talking about Steph, their past, how he was trapped (my honest opinion: even if he was given drug when at the notorius villa, why did he go in the first place? we're all adults, and not so naive), and talking evil of Rainier and Caroline...

Everytime he is in a mag I can't help but think of Jean Raymond and the huge difference between the two: it goes to prove that it doesn't matter what's your job or your social status, you either have class or you don't!

Kisses
I cannot help but agree with you, Grace .
And that's a little sad because of Louis and Pauline. They love him a lot and he seems to be a good father, it seems that's one of the 'rare' things he's quite good at. He'd be better off getting back to his job and care about nothing but himself and his children.
I feel like he makes things for Stephanie even more complicated. Why does he have to attack Caro all the time. She didn't like him very much - POINT. Stephanie and her kids love Caroline. It's sad, it's like he wants to dig a hole between Louis, Pauline and their maternal family by saying things. He shouldn't do that! That's his kids' family and it's a great family - If this is not his intention then he should let it be anyway !

steph´s kids are a little fat or not???camille looks big in that pic wih her mother.

tigerlilly2005 said:
steph´s kids are a little fat or not???camille looks big in that pic wih her mother.

Camille's a bit chubby that's all ...
Have a look at the kids currents events thread, they're not fat at all.

As for the other topic I agree with my brother.

Thank you very much for the additional pics, Sebastian, especially for the ones with Camille :)
I do not like those comments about weight, there are so many children that already feel the pressure of loosing weight and later get ill, it's good to see that Steph has three healthy kids...

Tigerlilly, of course I know that you did not mean it bad! I simply wanted to express my general opinion about that theme...:)

Yeah she's a little bit chubby
that's why she uses the bikini's top part
when Pauline was little she did not

To me she's not chubby at all she's adorable!!! She's average medium weight. But I don't think she uses the bikini top to hide any weight I've seen photos of Camille this past summer and summers before that where she's the same weight and she was topless TOTALLY FLAT CHESTED NO FAKE FAT GIRL BREASTS BOOBS . I don't think she has any extra fat on the chest, SHE LOOKS VERY FLAT CHESTED JUST LIKE A GIRL BEFORE PUBERTY SHOULD BE. But when a girl enters puberty she develops her breasts she should'nt go around topless. Imagine when Stephs daughters are teenagers and they're on vacation on the beach with Steph and she lets them still go around topless when they have developed their breasts MAN THAT WOULD BE SOMETHING SO STUPID AND INAPROPRIATE DISRESPECTFUL. I hope Steph dosen't let her daughters go around topless that much more in just a few years for Pauline and somewhat longer for Camille when they have their breasts of womanhood.

Thanx for the pics; Sebastian!;)

Great to see Camille! I think she won in "Hide and seek" with press, at least in first round!:p :)

De La Cruza said:
To me she's not chubby at all she's adorable!!! She's average medium weight. But I don't think she uses the bikini top to hide any weight I've seen photos of Camille this past summer and summers before that where she's the same weight and she was topless TOTALLY FLAT CHESTED NO FAKE FAT GIRL BREASTS BOOBS . I don't think she has any extra fat on the chest, SHE LOOKS VERY FLAT CHESTED JUST LIKE A GIRL BEFORE PUBERTY SHOULD BE. But when a girl enters puberty she develops her breasts she should'nt go around topless. Imagine when Stephs daughters are teenagers and they're on vacation on the beach with Steph and she lets them still go around topless when they have developed their breasts MAN THAT WOULD BE SOMETHING SO STUPID AND INAPROPRIATE DISRESPECTFUL. I hope Steph dosen't let her daughters go around topless that much more in just a few years for Pauline and somewhat longer for Camille when they have their breasts of womanhood.

baby, I was talking about when Pauline was much more younger;)

Grace said:

Kisses

Thanks, Grace! :) No, I didn't mind your rant. Good points, Sebastian - I agree.

So, another round of ranting from Daniel Ducruet... after all he has done to humiliate Stephanie and her family, he should just keep quiet! And to protect his kids. It's never good to hear your dad saying nasty things about your grandfather and aunt, and publicly at that. So, he didn't like Caro and Rainier and vice versa....that's old news. Rainier's dead now, so better for him to get over it! As for Caroline, I doubt if he figures into her life so he should just shut up about her.

I feel sorry for Pauline and Louis.

Yes, right, it doesn't matter what kind of job one holds or one's social standing.. it's either you have class or don't....

(Now I'm the one ranting, LOL!)

Last edited:
sebastian said:
I cannot help but agree with you, Grace .
And that's a little sad because of Louis and Pauline. They love him a lot and he seems to be a good father, it seems that's one of the 'rare' things he's quite good at. He'd be better off getting back to his job and care about nothing but himself and his children.
I feel like he makes things for Stephanie even more complicated. Why does he have to attack Caro all the time. She didn't like him very much - POINT. Stephanie and her kids love Caroline. It's sad, it's like he wants to dig a hole between Louis, Pauline and their maternal family by saying things. He shouldn't do that! That's his kids' family and it's a great family - If this is not his intention then he should let it be anyway !

I agree with you seb;) . It´s really sad to hear all the stuff that Daniel said about his family in-law. As everybody knows he dislike Caroline-as she dislikes him?- but there´s no reason for telling it to the press. First becouse of his children. He only makes a distance beetwen his children and their aunt. Also it might be confusing for the kids becouse steph opinion is different (well hope so:p ).
Also he brings problems to steph....Daniel it´s time to get a job and take care about all your children

Thanks for all the pics!!!!!! Camille is a cutie as the rest of the children

Piewi said:
I agree with you seb;) . It´s really sad to hear all the stuff that Daniel said about his family in-law. As everybody knows he dislike Caroline-as she dislikes him?- but there´s no reason for telling it to the press. First becouse of his children. He only makes a distance beetwen his children and their aunt. Also it might be confusing for the kids becouse steph opinion is different (well hope so:p ).
Also he brings problems to steph....Daniel it´s time to get a job and take care about all your children

Thanks for all the pics!!!!!! Camille is a cutie as the rest of the children
I have to agree here as well.
Wouldn't it be more class if Daniel when asked by the press ( and sure they always ask him cause they know he's going to answer) about his ex family-in-law just to say '" I don't have any right to make a comment here!" ... because he doesn't have the right to make a comment on this.
It's sad, as you said Piewi, it's like he creates distance between his kids and their maternal family... and I don't think that this is what Steph wants. In her interviews she always says ' We are a united family ( no matter all differences and problems all families have from time to time)' ...Now he always comes along saying:' They are not a family, they are apart etc.' ... I don't think that's funny! I don't think anyone wants to hear such stuff, especially Steph and the kids!'
If he finds Caroline a snob, ok... everyone is entitled to his oher own opinion...I don't think she is! But saying things like " Between the sisters, Caroline and Stephanie, one is a human being , and that's Stephanie" ... that is more than not appropriate! I doubt Stephanie finds such comments fun. After all she loves her sister and Louis and Pauline do so too.
It's strange because Daniel also says "Between Stephanie and me there's a feeling deeper than love" .... I don't know but I doubt Stephanie is fond of Daniel doing and saying such things and this way disturbing her tranquility ....
I believe Stephanie is very thankful that Daniel is a wonderful father and she gets along great with him on this level ... but I think she doesn't like verything he does and says... she seriously can't!

Last edited:
Have you found the article I was talking about or has he made that "nice" comment in other interviews before Michelle?
Anyway, I totally agree with you, if he really cares for Steph, bashing her family is not the best way to show it; even when there is an estrangement (and I'm sure that this is not the case) noone usually enjoys public critics to his/her own family.
Anyway, Daniel's got supporting roles in a couple of tv movies coming out in Italy, so I guess this is just a publicity stunt to get in the headlines...I totally agree with everything you said Michelle and I'm sorry for the kids who, after all these years, are still caught in a family disagreement,

Kisses

Grace said:
Have you found the article I was talking about or has he made that "nice" comment in other interviews before Michelle?
Anyway, I totally agree with you, if he really cares for Steph, bashing her family is not the best way to show it; even when there is an estrangement (and I'm sure that this is not the case) noone usually enjoys public critics to his/her own family.
Anyway, Daniel's got supporting roles in a couple of tv movies coming out in Italy, so I guess this is just a publicity stunt to get in the headlines...I totally agree with everything you said Michelle and I'm sorry for the kids who, after all these years, are still caught in a family disagreement,

Kisses

I found a part of it and an internet translation ...:rolleyes:
I think you're right too , Grace ...

The same I read, but I'm getting the full article today or tomorrow (not that I care what Danny boy says, but there are pics of Caro in St. Moritz) and I'll let you know if there something else worth reporting,

Kisses

I agree with you, too. You all made excellent points about Daniel's interview. It's sad that after so many years he still can't deal with fact that Caroline didn't like him..or would ever like, since he loves to mention the same comments about her in every interview. It would be better for him to think twice when saying those things, at least in the name of children.

That guy just really can't let it go! I agree with you all he isn't doing himself a favour by making such comments, but I can't figure out one thing. I have read reports about Daniel bashing Caroline before, but is it because his opinion is so bad and he can't live without telling someone about it or was there a direct conflict between Caroline and him in the past?

cro girl said:
That guy just really can't let it go! I agree with you all he isn't doing himself a favour by making such comments, but I can't figure out one thing. I have read reports about Daniel bashing Caroline before, but is it because his opinion is so bad and he can't live without telling someone about it or was there a direct conflict between Caroline and him in the past?

No, there never was a direct conflict. Caroline never said a word on this.
So, I don't know ....:(

It's strange because Daniel also says "Between Stephanie and me there's a feeling deeper than love" .... I don't know but I doubt Stephanie is fond of Daniel doing and saying such things and this way disturbing her tranquility ....

If someone say bad stuff about my brother i´ll get really really angry:mad: as everyone i guess. I think Steph feels the same way...so what´s the point of Daniel? Fight with her? Lose her respect? Even if they have a 'feeling deeper than love' she´ll get mad with him. He should understand that family is one of the most impotant things in life... and no matter how deep their relationship is she loves her silblings and family.
IMHO he´s being bad with Stephanie...she tries hard to keep her family together taking him to spend holidays with the kids and stuff. He must noticed that and stop bringing her more trouble

Piewi said:

If someone say bad stuff about my brother i´ll get really really angry:mad: as everyone i guess. I think Steph feels the same way...so what´s the point of Daniel? Fight with her? Lose her respect? Even if they have a 'feeling deeper than love' she´ll get mad with him. He should understand that family is one of the most impotant things in life... and no matter how deep their relationship is she loves her silblings and family.
IMHO he´s being bad with Stephanie...she tries hard to keep her family together taking him to spend holidays with the kids and stuff. He must noticed that and stop bringing her more trouble

I agree with you, Piewie :)

Originally Posted by Grace: Can I say I'm really fed up of this guy at this point? Anytime he has to publicize anything he gives an interview talking about Steph, their past, how he was trapped (my honest opinion: even if he was given drug when at the notorius villa, why did he go in the first place? we're all adults, and not so naive).

I totally agree w/you here. Daniel is an adult - trapped?! Either keep in your pants, or use protection - please! I am so tired of weak, losers who are always victims always blaming others for their mistakes. I am glad, however, that he is an active father to his children, and treats Camille well.

I don't know if any of you know this, but when Ducruet and Steph got divorced (divorced that took only 24 hrs to be done btw) he lost his monegasque citizenship, hence losing his tax exempt status, well since Rainier death he is been trying to recover it, maybe all this show is part of the plan.

IMO Steph looks very much in love with him, even her body language is saying it, i hope she does not go back with this guy, he is a chatter box and will talk about this family till the day he dies.:mad:

hsh1969 said:
I don't know if any of you know this, but when Ducruet and Steph got divorced (divorced that took only 24 hrs to be done btw) he lost his monegasque citizenship, hence losing his tax exempt status, well since Rainier death he is been trying to recover it, maybe all this show is part of the plan.

IMO Steph looks very much in love with him, even her body language is saying it, i hope she does not go back with this guy, he is a chatter box and will talk about this family till the day he dies.:mad:

I think you're right about him possibly hatching a plan to trick Pss Stephanie back into a relationship - he was married to her, so he knows how to push her buttons; he cheated on her, and deceived her before...obviously he's not above manipulative behavior to get what he wants...before he hooked up w/her, he was a lowly body guard - without her and her money, he has nothing. So, she wasn't the one that trapped him, why would she need him?! I would imagine he was "careless" to ensure that if she decided to have his child, he'd always be tied to her and the royal money - he's a pathetic loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom