Princess Stephanie Current Events 5 : Aug.2005 - Dec.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please keep our copyright policy in mind when posting photos and please remember to properly credit all photos. Also keep in mind that you cannot consider something to be your "own source" unless you took the photo yourself. If you do not know who to credit the photos to, please just put, "source uknown". All uncredited and improperly credited photos will be deleted.

So here are a few pix of Steph, Mathieu with Louis, Michael and Pauline attending ASM vs. Betis Sevilla soccer match.

(sipa)

Attachments

• 00515155_000002.bro.jpg
    00515155_000002.bro.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 257
  • 00515155_000005.bro.jpg
    00515155_000005.bro.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 335
  • 00515155_000006.bro.jpg
    00515155_000006.bro.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 348
  • 00515155_000010.bro.jpg
    00515155_000010.bro.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 374
  • 00515155_000001.bro.jpg
    00515155_000001.bro.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 283
Thanks Michelle for the pics :) Stephanie and her kids are really soccer fans and great supporters of their team. It's also nice to see her smiling again :) and happy.

Stephanie's boyfriend Mathieu ....:eek: wow :p

(sipa)

Attachments

• mathieu.JPG
    mathieu.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 440
michelle said:

(sipa)
So he's the guy who got my mayo and puts the tiny letters on Stephanie's face in those Newscom photos!

David

dw2108 said:
So he's the guy who got my mayo and puts the tiny letters on Stephanie's face in those Newscom photos!

David

Yes, he has the 'mayo'. He has the best of it all. :mad:

And hey ...he looks like a boyband- member in that pic. What's his age again:confused:

There are more St. Devote pictures in the 'Do they go to church' thread.

Newscom-pics 27.08.2005

I only choosed two kiss-pics in order not to make some of the guys
here too jealous ;) ;)

Attachments

• 27aug3.jpg
    27aug3.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 341
  • 27aug1.jpg
    27aug1.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 297
  • 27aug2.jpg
    27aug2.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 349
iceflower said:
Newscom-pics 27.08.2005

I only choosed two kiss-pics in order not to make some of the guys
here too jealous ;) ;)

Haha :mad::D

Please give credit to your sources when posting photos. Otherwise, they will be deleted.

New Pics

From Viennareport 28.08.2005

Steph meeting Daniel and friends at the beach,
On one pic you can also see Pauline :) But
Steph seems to be injured again -she has
a bandage around her arm :confused:

Attachments

• 28aug5.jpg
    28aug5.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 452
  • 28aug1.jpg
    28aug1.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 470
  • 28aug7.jpg
    28aug7.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 444
  • 28aug2.jpg
    28aug2.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 403
  • 28aug4.jpg
    28aug4.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 310
  • 28aug3.jpg
    28aug3.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 277
iceflower said:
From Viennareport 28.08.2005

Steph meeting Daniel and friends at the beach,
On one pic you can also see Pauline :) But
Steph seems to be injured again -she has
a bandage around her arm :confused:

Thanx Ice,...poor Stephie :(

Hey, why she was crying in those pics of Saint devote?

Thanks for the pics Ice

wonder what happened? does anyone know what happened to her arm?

Hey, why she was crying in those pics of Saint devote?
some people say she was worried of her Dads health some say she was remembering the accident and her mom

News pixs

NEWS PICS of Princess Stephanie and her boyfriend....:cool:

(source: east news)

Attachments

• MONAKO_STEFANIA28_001.jpg
    MONAKO_STEFANIA28_001.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 385
  • MONAKO_STEFANIA28_002.jpg
    MONAKO_STEFANIA28_002.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 380
  • MONAKO_STEFANIA28_004.jpg
    MONAKO_STEFANIA28_004.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 363
  • MONAKO_STEFANIA28_005.jpg
    MONAKO_STEFANIA28_005.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 361
  • MONAKO_STEFANIA28_006.jpg
    MONAKO_STEFANIA28_006.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 367
  • MONAKO_STEFANIA30_001.jpg
    MONAKO_STEFANIA30_001.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 380
Last edited:
from www.hellomagazine.com

More usually to be seen jet-skiing in the Med or diving expertly off a luxury yacht, Princess Stephanie of Monaco extended her sporting interests to take in a football game the other day with her bartender boyfriend Mathieu and 12-year-old son Louis.

While Louis and a pal were intent on the Liverpool v Moscow CSKA game in Monte Carlo, his mother and her latest beau were clearly more interested in each other than the on-pitch action, joking and smooching during the match.

(...)

Attachments

• stephanie-dop1a.jpg
    stephanie-dop1a.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 427
  • stephanie-dop2a.jpg
    stephanie-dop2a.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 451
Her BF is a stud, but you'd think she'd figure out by now she doens't do well with stud types without a corporate profession.

Lindy80 said:
Her BF is a stud, but you'd think she'd figure out by now she doens't do well with stud types without a corporate profession.

It can be just me but I don't understand what ou're saying really :confused:

sebastian said:
It can be just me but I don't understand what ou're saying really :confused:

I think the point was : Mathieu is a student at university and works in 'Le Lamparo' to earn some money on the way. But I can't see what's wrong with that and why Steph should't be well with a university student.

My point is none of her BFs have been established (and I don't mean rich, but with a profession, and not "bartender"). She always goes for the beach bum type, not that there's anything wrong with that, but it never works out.

Lindy80 said:
My point is none of her BFs have been established (and I don't mean rich, but with a profession, and not "bartender"). She always goes for the beach bum type, not that there's anything wrong with that, but it never works out.
A profession, vocation, or employment does not have to be a lawyer or doctor. I recall Steph with a business owner for entertainment of others a circus and her second husbands profession he was very skilled at it. Performing is a profession as being an actress as her mother. I heard Rainier wanted to be part of the circus himself she lived his dream. Being a bartender is a profession as well and they can make good money. If he is a student that tells me he is trying to improve his life for the future. Perhaps none have worked out yet because she hasn't found her soul mate and won't settle for less.

michelle said:

(sipa)
Even though I prefer older balding blondes myself he can come home to me whenever he likes I will introduce him to my kid. He is a wow.

I still don't get why all people say that Stephanie looks old.
I think she just looks like 40 year - olds look like. Is it that there are some wrinkles in her face. Caroline has wrinkels since god knows when and Stephanie as well doesn't only have them since yesterday.
I think she looks very fresh - with her smile and all ... and Mathieu doesn't seem to find her old-looking neither.
And btw it is this mature look that makes Steph even more interesting and attractive :)

sebastian said:
I still don't get why all people say that Stephanie looks old.
I think she just looks like 40 year - olds look like. Is it that there are some wrinkles in her face. Caroline has wrinkels since god knows when and Stephanie as well doesn't only have them since yesterday.
I think she looks very fresh - with her smile and all ... and Mathieu doesn't seem to find her old-looking neither.
And btw it is this mature look that makes Steph even more interesting and attractive :)
I think its more the fact she has no real body fat which makes a difference in facial features, along with the tan. I feel she looks her age as well. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder Sebastian I wouldn't worry about it I think she is pretty too.

I Think Stephanie looks Stunning in this photo.

source:StarFace

Last edited:
RADKER18 said:
I Think Stephanie looks Stunning in this photo.

I agree and that is one good looking young man on her left. Louis as he has grown older while he looks like Albert in this picture he looks so much like my brother its so bazaar to see it. He hated ties dressing up and I recall that look as well in his face. Her daughter is cute too. She better prepare herself. You have a cute brother. Yeah whatever you don't know him like I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom