The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2005, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
I think in general work and love should never be mixed up, so becoming your boyfriend's boss is not the best move for a relationship...I'm not implying that Mathieu stays with Steph for the money because not knowing him it would be just speculation, but I believe when in a couple one person "controls" financially the other, this fact creates bad dynamics.

This said, if she is happy this way, it's her money and her boyfriend so she has every right to choose...

Kisses
Fair enough. Once again, I have been put in my place. He is her boyfriend and it's her money and her life, so I need to shut up. Right?

Old 11-11-2005, 03:25 PM
Courtier

Actually I think I was agreeing with you, and anyway I had no intention of putting anyone in his/her place; I'm sorry if my post came out this way...I just meant that we can have our opinions on life in general, but it is her life in the end.

Kisses

Old 11-11-2005, 03:31 PM
Serene Highness

IMO he can be as sweet and nice as he likes (which he probably is), but he certainly doesn't have any pride. The question that should be asked is, would she have bought the place without him working there? i don't really think so. To me it seems like she has bought him, no matter that the restaurant is in her name. If he would be a decent and honarable guy, he would have looked for a job elsewhere, if she was so keen on buying the place and in his spare time he would have helped her out for nothing. The way things look from the outside is that she is buying love, even though she probably just means well and wants to help him on in life. IMO if he was only interested in her as a human being, he would have asked her to not buy the place. When you are first in love that might all not be the problem, but later when the hormones have settled in, things tend to look different. It would have been a different matter if they already had been together for a long time and then decide to build sth together. But to do sth like this in the beginning of a relationship does not seem to be smart to me.

as for him asking a bank for a loan, I don't think that he would have found any decent bank around here who would have given him the kind of money. A place like that costs about 1.5 to 2 million Euros ( plage mala is quite a posh place where a lot of people come by boat rather than to walk up and down all those stairs. )you might not have the number of clients you get in Larvotto, but most of them are high profile, so that puts up the value. I don't see how a 27 year old guy doing a summer job after university could have convinced any bank to give him that kind of money. Don't forget that he became chief of staff after Stephanie bought the place. Before he was just a waiter like you have them a lot in Monaco. And one who wasn't even trained in the field. So his qualifications for the job he is doing are the same as anyone else who answers an add for some waiting.

OF course they are both adults and can do what ever they like, but I have my doubts about the lasting of this relationship. But lets hope they both take the best out of it while it lasts.:)
Old 11-11-2005, 07:19 PM

he looks nice but that's kind of a dumb thing to say, since things aren't really what they seem. i mean, a person is so much more complex than looking "nice". how old is he?

About Stephanie, I am just now noticing from some comments michelle has made that she is quite a businesswoman. of course i remember the replay business, but for some reason, i always assumed that she sold it or merged it because she seemed to give up so much when she went on that road trip with franco the elephant trainer. she still owns it and runs it, though?
Old 11-11-2005, 08:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
he looks nice but that's kind of a dumb thing to say, since things aren't really what they seem. i mean, a person is so much more complex than looking "nice". how old is he?

About Stephanie, I am just now noticing from some comments michelle has made that she is quite a businesswoman. of course i remember the replay business, but for some reason, i always assumed that she sold it or merged it because she seemed to give up so much when she went on that road trip with franco the elephant trainer. she still owns it and runs it, though?
Well, to answer your question on Mathieu's age: He's 27. :)

As for the Replay: She closed the one in Monaco but still runs two businesses in Barcelona and Amsterdam. :)
Old 11-12-2005, 03:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

German mag 'Die Aktuelle' takes over on the wedding rumors.
Their story says Stephanie and Mathieu had/have their wedding in Thailannd.
Here's the link!

Chief - editor Norbert Loh also wrote a book about Prince Rainier and the family: Rainier and his Family (in German)

Old 11-12-2005, 03:25 PM
Nobility

Nobert Loh wrote a book..Hmm.. I wonder where he got his info from..

It's amazing how many rumours DIE AKTUELLE is spreading..Sheesh, it wasn't that bad when I still lived in Germany...:(
Steph looks happy so that's what counts..
Old 11-12-2005, 04:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beate
Steph looks happy so that's what counts..
Absolutely :)
Old 11-12-2005, 07:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

Mr. Very Hot : Mathieu ..... Steph's babe :p

(DA)
Old 11-12-2005, 07:17 PM
Nobility

Oh yes, hot he is.:):)
Hey, I just about have the same necklace..Mine is a celtic one though..:)
Old 11-12-2005, 07:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beate
Oh yes, hot he is.:):)
Hey, I just about have the same necklace..Mine is a celtic one though..:)
Yeah the necklace is great. He shares one with Steph... he has one half, she has the other.:)
Old 11-13-2005, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
Well, to answer your question on Mathieu's age: He's 27. :)

As for the Replay: She closed the one in Monaco but still runs two businesses in Barcelona and Amsterdam. :)
Wow, he is the same age as me. Steph has herself a young one!
I wonder if the replay business was merged or partitioned off to an american company because i know i've seen a "replay cafe" here in los angeles. or maybe steph has contract deals where businesses can use the name, like a franchise, who knows. when she first started that replay thing, I remember thinking how clever the idea is. I was really impressed by the idea behind it.
Old 11-13-2005, 09:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Wow, he is the same age as me. Steph has herself a young one!
I wonder if the replay business was merged or partitioned off to an american company because i know i've seen a "replay cafe" here in los angeles. or maybe steph has contract deals where businesses can use the name, like a franchise, who knows. when she first started that replay thing, I remember thinking how clever the idea is. I was really impressed by the idea behind it.
The Replay-business is some kind of franchise-thing as far as I know, there are a lot of Replay Stores and Cafes all over the world.
Old 11-13-2005, 09:24 AM
Courtier

Stephs boyfriend is really hott
Old 11-13-2005, 09:25 AM
Courtier

By the way...id be really embarassed if my mom was snogging her boyfriend in front of me and my friend..i wondeer if louis noticed or was too engrosed in the game to notice
Old 11-15-2005, 01:37 PM
Serene Highness

Monaco's Prince Albert II (L) and his sister Princess Stephanie (R) offer presents to elderly people at the Monegasque Red Cross headquarters in Monte Carlo, November 15, 2005.Prince Albert and Princess Stephanie will attend several events prior the Monaco National Day November 19.
NEWSCOM

source:ANP
Old 11-15-2005, 04:07 PM
Administrator

And here are some pics from dpa and deadline - the photographer also put attention on Steph's ring...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	15nov1.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	213774   Click image for larger version

Name:	15nov2.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	213775  
Attached Images

Old 11-15-2005, 04:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

...but she had that ring already a month ago.....I think....

(sipa)

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	00519525_000005.bro.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	213796   Click image for larger version

Name:	00519525_000013.bro.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	213797   Click image for larger version

Name:	00519525_000014.bro.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	213798   Click image for larger version

Name:	00519525_000018.bro.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	213799  

Name:	00519525_000019.bro.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	213800  
Old 11-15-2005, 04:50 PM
Administrator

And I'm sure she has manymany rings Thanks for the sipa-pics, Michelle :)
Old 11-16-2005, 04:06 AM
Aristocracy

Thumbs up

stephanie is glowing on those pictures iceflower, maybe the rumours are right and is she married with mathieu. I hope she has the love of her live next to her. Everyone deserves this. Btw: age does not matter, i am 1 year older than my boyfriend and we think its ok.:p :p :p

Isnt mattheu not a good looking guy, ladies ?

Closed Thread