The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2005, 12:53 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Thank you to you, dear Steph! And thanks also to Michelle and her cousin!:)

Old 10-24-2005, 04:01 AM
Aristocracy

I second Tosca to tell thank you Michelle, thanks to the Michelle's cousin, thank you Stéphanie and we miss prince Rainier !

Old 10-24-2005, 05:58 PM
Royal Highness

We're also saying thank you - just like Steph did :-)
Old 10-25-2005, 04:22 PM
Administrator

What a nice gesture - that's Steph... :)
Thank you for telling us, Michelle!
Old 10-30-2005, 11:05 AM
Royal Highness

Where the hack is she????
I was sure she would attend the ASM match yesterday !?

Can't find her anywhere :-(
Old 11-09-2005, 04:59 AM
Serene Highness

Bunte brought up a new rumour about Steph. Apparently she is planning to get married before xmas. Sources are the same as for the Albert - Telma Ortiz rumour They claim she was seen leaving the MC cityhall with her BF. I can think of plenty of other reasons to go there since they don't just do weddings there (been there plenty of times myself and didn't get married once). But hey that's Bunte 4 you, Germanys most inaccurate (and possibly most sued) gossip magazine

http://onunterhaltung.t-online.de/c/...7/6009874.html
Old 11-09-2005, 05:25 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
Bunte brought up a new rumour about Steph. Apparently she is planning to get married before xmas. Sources are the same as for the Albert - Telma Ortiz rumour They claim she was seen leaving the MC cityhall with her BF. I can think of plenty of other reasons to go there since they don't just do weddings there (been there plenty of times myself and didn't get married once). But hey that's Bunte 4 you, Germanys most inaccurate (and possibly most sued) gossip magazine

http://onunterhaltung.t-online.de/c/...7/6009874.html

Oh yes... I was waiting for this to come. Honestly, I have absolutely no idea. I think I'm better not going to say this is just a rumour and she isn't going to marry him...because she did surprise me once by marrying Adans out of the blue:p ...so let's wait and see....:)
Anyway I believe it would be great if she'd go on living and loving with Mathieu...he seems so good for her. So then it would be great if they'd marry sometime next year or in 2 years .... I'm not the biggest fan of marriages out of the blue...but if Steph decides to marry him now, as quickly as possible...she has my best whishes ... and my joy :)

(source: bunte)
Old 11-10-2005, 01:38 PM

I hope Steph doesn't marry anyone else. I'm glad she's happy with Mathieu, but I hope she keeps things the way they are. there's no need to go making things official through marriage. For a royal, I think marriage is so dangerous these days. Things didn't work out right with Daniel and Adans, and those marriages only complicated her life in unnecessary ways. I think a princess as vunerable as Stephanie to just stay single, date people, but not take things down the altar, because marriage to someone would just tangle up her affairs again and I'd hate to see Steph get herself into another really sticky situation.
Old 11-10-2005, 03:56 PM
Serene Highness

If she is to marry I think that Stephanie needs to find a mature person to marry who's man enough to handle her. I honestly don't think Mathaieu is a strong enough man for her!
Old 11-10-2005, 05:31 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lashinka2002
If she is to marry I think that Stephanie needs to find a mature person to marry who's man enough to handle her. I honestly don't think Mathaieu is a strong enough man for her!
Why not ? Because of his young age? I also think she needs someone to protect her and be there for her - but I think he can do it , and he seems willing to do that.
Old 11-10-2005, 10:07 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian
Why not ? Because of his young age? I also think she needs someone to protect her and be there for her - but I think he can do it , and he seems willing to do that.
I'm just not thrilled that she's had to dish out cash for him. A strong man can take care of his woman & himself physically, financially, emotionally and mentally. It doesn't seem like he can do it financially, if he really wanted her for her then he should make his own money & not take hers. Obviously he doesn't need to be better off than her....
Old 11-11-2005, 12:00 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
I'm just not thrilled that she's had to dish out cash for him
I havent heard this before when did she dish out cash for him .I know she brought the beach clup were he was working. Is that what you ment?
Old 11-11-2005, 03:08 AM

Quote:
I'm just not thrilled that she's had to dish out cash for him. A strong man can take care of his woman & himself physically, financially, emotionally and mentally. It doesn't seem like he can do it financially, if he really wanted her for her then he should make his own money & not take hers. Obviously he doesn't need to be better off than her....
i agree. steph has too often gotten involved with men who would soak her for money. I think she would be wise to be more careful who she falls for. she has so much money at stack, and when you combine with all that money a vunerable woman, there are many unworthy men ready to take advantage of that. Steph seems to be very vunerable and her money is an object of desire for men who are willing to take advantage of her. When you are royal or at least have so much money, you have to be so careful who you allow into your private life. If she's not careful, Steph could wind up in a very bad situation, overpaying lawyers and sweating bullets. I hope she keeps Mathieu at bay and just dates him. No more marriage, please.
Stay single, Steph. That's best for you, and for your children.
Old 11-11-2005, 05:19 AM
Aristocracy

again marry?
Old 11-11-2005, 06:12 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
I don't think he's living on her cash. She obviously bought the restaurant 'Le Lamparo' where he is 'Chef de Service'. He studied business commerce and finance as far as I know and now he is head of staff in that Restaurant. He's still young so he can go for many good jobs with his qualification. So I see this abit differently.
Old 11-11-2005, 08:43 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian
I don't think he's living on her cash. She obviously bought the restaurant 'Le Lamparo' where he is 'Chef de Service'. He studied business commerce and finance as far as I know and now he is head of staff in that Restaurant. He's still young so he can go for many good jobs with his qualification. So I see this abit differently.
I'm glad he's educated, that's a definate plus, but I'm just wondering has she bought the restaurant for him? Or so that they may be partners? Either way IMO he should have gone for a loan at the bank like the rest of the world. I'm not trying to be harsh, maybe he does have to pay Stephanie, who knows, it's just that the poor princess is always getting soooo hurt, people use her all the time for her money and status. If someone really loves her for who she is without all of the princess hoopla they need to keep thier hands out of her pocket book.!!)
Old 11-11-2005, 11:22 AM

Quote:
I'm glad he's educated, that's a definate plus, but I'm just wondering has she bought the restaurant for him? Or so that they may be partners? Either way IMO he should have gone for a loan at the bank like the rest of the world. I'm not trying to be harsh, maybe he does have to pay Stephanie, who knows, it's just that the poor princess is always getting soooo hurt, people use her all the time for her money and status. If someone really loves her for who she is without all of the princess hoopla they need to keep thier hands out of her pocket book.!!)
It's seriously suspicious that she bought his restaurant. I mean, if someone does something like that for you, that's huge. You'd feel so indepted to them. I truly hope I'm wrong and he likes her for her, but there are so many men who will use a woman for money and connections. Too many! And I know it goes the other way too, obviously. Women can be just as callous. But poor Steph, I just hope she doesn't feel that she has to buy a guy things to get him to love her.
Old 11-11-2005, 11:27 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
It's seriously suspicious that she bought his restaurant. I mean, if someone does something like that for you, that's huge. You'd feel so indepted to them. I truly hope I'm wrong and he likes her for her, but there are so many men who will use a woman for money and connections. Too many! And I know it goes the other way too, obviously. Women can be just as callous. But poor Steph, I just hope she doesn't feel that she has to buy a guy things to get him to love her.
She bought the restaurant for herself. They work together in it, that's all.
Old 11-11-2005, 12:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think he's a sweet guy and I honestly don't think he wants her money.
I also can't imagine she's going to marry a third time. Not now...maybe later.
But ...you never know for sure ...with Steph....
I think she's strong enough to look after herself, her kids ... and her money ;-)
Old 11-11-2005, 12:57 PM
Courtier

I think in general work and love should never be mixed up, so becoming your boyfriend's boss is not the best move for a relationship...I'm not implying that Mathieu stays with Steph for the money because not knowing him it would be just speculation, but I believe when in a couple one person "controls" financially the other, this fact creates bad dynamics.

This said, if she is happy this way, it's her money and her boyfriend so she has every right to choose...

Kisses

Closed Thread