Princess Stephanie Current Events 5 : Aug.2005 - Dec.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beate said:
Oh yes, hot he is.:):)
Hey, I just about have the same necklace..Mine is a celtic one though..:)

Yeah the necklace is great. He shares one with Steph... he has one half, she has the other.:)

michelle said:
Well, to answer your question on Mathieu's age: He's 27. :)

As for the Replay: She closed the one in Monaco but still runs two businesses in Barcelona and Amsterdam. :)

Wow, he is the same age as me. Steph has herself a young one!
;) ;) I wonder if the replay business was merged or partitioned off to an american company because i know i've seen a "replay cafe" here in los angeles. or maybe steph has contract deals where businesses can use the name, like a franchise, who knows. when she first started that replay thing, I remember thinking how clever the idea is. I was really impressed by the idea behind it.

CasiraghiTrio said:
Wow, he is the same age as me. Steph has herself a young one!
;) ;) I wonder if the replay business was merged or partitioned off to an american company because i know i've seen a "replay cafe" here in los angeles. or maybe steph has contract deals where businesses can use the name, like a franchise, who knows. when she first started that replay thing, I remember thinking how clever the idea is. I was really impressed by the idea behind it.
The Replay-business is some kind of franchise-thing as far as I know, there are a lot of Replay Stores and Cafes all over the world.

By the way...id be really embarassed if my mom was snogging her boyfriend in front of me and my friend..i wondeer if louis noticed or was too engrosed in the game to notice

Monaco's Prince Albert II (L) and his sister Princess Stephanie (R) offer presents to elderly people at the Monegasque Red Cross headquarters in Monte Carlo, November 15, 2005.Prince Albert and Princess Stephanie will attend several events prior the Monaco National Day November 19.
NEWSCOM
fp06xs.jpg
fp08sp.jpg

fp0c3n.jpg
fp0dac.jpg

source:ANP
fp1blt.jpg

Last edited:
And here are some pics from dpa and deadline - the photographer also put attention on Steph's ring...;)

Attachments

• 15nov2.jpg
    15nov2.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 139
  • 15nov3.jpg
    15nov3.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 184
  • 15nov4.jpg
    15nov4.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 160
  • 15nov5.jpg
    15nov5.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 163
  • 15nov6.jpg
    15nov6.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 168
  • 15nov7.jpg
    15nov7.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 150
  • 15nov8.jpg
    15nov8.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 161
  • 15nov9.jpg
    15nov9.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 193
  • 15nov1.jpg
    15nov1.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 146
...but she had that ring already a month ago.....I think....:confused::rolleyes:

(sipa)

Attachments

• 00519525_000014.bro.jpg
    00519525_000014.bro.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 180
  • 00519525_000019.bro.jpg
    00519525_000019.bro.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 212
  • 00519525_000018.bro.jpg
    00519525_000018.bro.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 149
  • 00519525_000013.bro.jpg
    00519525_000013.bro.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 224
  • 00519525_000005.bro.jpg
    00519525_000005.bro.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 167
And I'm sure she has manymany rings ;) Thanks for the sipa-pics, Michelle :)

:D :D stephanie is glowing on those pictures iceflower, maybe the rumours are right and is she married with mathieu. I hope she has the love of her live next to her. Everyone deserves this. Btw: age does not matter, i am 1 year older than my boyfriend and we think its ok.:p :p :p

Isnt mattheu not a good looking guy, ladies ?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Grace already put the cover of CHI into the picture-thread, but I post some pics of Steph's and Mathieu's holidays in Thailand here, as they are not older than a week or two :)
Love that pic of them looking at their own pics in their camera..:)

fu5p5d.jpg
fu5p92.jpg

fu5pau.jpg

(scans from BUNTE)

I'm sorry I put the pic in the wrong thread...feel free to move it.

kisses

The two are so cute.
The seem to have had a nice holiday. They flew economy Nice->Paris-> Bankok with backpacks and trollys.

Stephanie also accompaigned Mat to his beloved grandad's funeral on August 8th.

Point de Vue has an exclusive Steph - interview this week where she speeks about her brother.

" My brother - My Prince"

fu7rzt.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for photos and infos, Iceflower and Michelle!

Stephanie is just stunning in these days..It's obviously that she and handsome Mathieu are so in love! Wish them all the best!:)

victoria_89 said:
Why didnt she go 1st class ?
Maybe he paid for his own trip and that's what he cold afford?;)

fuwe4p.jpg
fuwfp2.jpg

(sipa)

Stephanie today in Monaco ( more to find in the 2005 enthronement ceremonies - thread)

Still mre of Steph today - I like how she walks so straight by the photogs ... and the obvious fun she has - such a sweety.

(deadline, newscom)

Attachments

• DL111114_004.jpg
    DL111114_004.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 367
  • DL111114_007.jpg
    DL111114_007.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 264
  • DL111114_011.jpg
    DL111114_011.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 367
  • DL111114_014.jpg
    DL111114_014.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 347
  • gamma272350.jpg
    gamma272350.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 192
  • gamma272351.jpg
    gamma272351.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 187
  • gamma272352.jpg
    gamma272352.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 195
  • gamma272355.jpg
    gamma272355.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 176
Thanks for the pics everyone! :D WOW she looks STUNNING in all of the enthronement celebrations :p

I like her hair like that, and she looks wonderful in that color! Thanks for all the great pics.

Yep, she looked really pretty at the mass and at the palace. I liked her outfit except the frill things were ugly, but those colors are amazing on her and style-wise (hair, makeup, everything) she was beautiful. She seemed solemn, though. Very serious. She wasn't as talkative as the others were. The others were talking and laughing with each other and STeph seemed to be lost in her thoughts. every now and then she would look at them, but then she was directing her attention back to the square. Of all the family, it seemed like Stephanie was the most interested in the rituals. She never left her spot at the window and rarely took her attention away. She did actually seem really interested in what was going on, even though some of the others (ahem, Charlotte!) seemed bored to tears! :p

Steph looked so beautiful throughout all the events, and it was so nice to hear her soft and warme voice in the interview :)

iceflower said:
Steph looked so beautiful throughout all the events, and it was so nice to hear her soft and warme voice in the interview :)

Yeah that voice makes me shiver ;) She caught a little cold obviously ... I wanna hold her and keep her warm ;):eek:

Stephanie ... you knocked me out .....!!!!
Wow that outfit was perfect on her: I love that style, the colours, the make-up, the hair...everything.
That hairdo makes her look fabulous... a bit longer in the back ...it's the perfect length and colour.
The outfit was my fav of the day ... the greeny colours ... so cool on her and specially that green little scarf around her neck ... just simply super-chic.
The only thing is ... I still think 10 pounds plus would make her look a little softer, specially in her face ... but anyhow..... she was just magnificiant the whole week ... and I'm sure that's her now....

Here she is:

fwp1y1.jpg
fwp26s.jpg
fwp287.jpg

( colourp. abaca)

michelle said:
Stephanie ... you knocked me out .....!!!!
Wow that outfit was perfect on her: I love that style, the colours, the make-up, the hair...everything.
That hairdo makes her look fabulous... a bit longer in the back ...it's the perfect length and colour.
The outfit was my fav of the day ... the greeny colours ... so cool on her and specially that green little scarf around her neck ... just simply super-chic.
The only thing is ... I still think 10 pounds plus would make her look a little softer, specially in her face ... but anyhow..... she was just magnificiant the whole week ... and I'm sure that's her now....

Here she is:

( colourp. abaca)
I wasn't quite so happy about the frills at first, but without the skirt would have been too short and they give the dress a lighter, airier touch. Reminds a bit of the roaring twenties fashion. But I have to correct you about the scarf. If you look closely, you will see that it is part of her top. She is basically wearing a "col roulant" with a decolte.

Last edited by a moderator:
paca said:
I wasn't quite so happy about the frills at first, but without the skirt would have been too short and they give the dress a lighter, airier touch. Reminds a bit of the roaring twenties fashion. But I have to correct you about the scarf. If you look closely, you will see that it is part of her top. She is basically wearing a "col roulant" with a decolte.

Really? Didn't notice that ... even from very close... but it might be right :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom