Princess Stephanie Current Events 5 : Aug.2005 - Dec.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you to you, dear Steph! And thanks also to Michelle and her cousin!:)

I second Tosca to tell thank you Michelle, thanks to the Michelle's cousin, thank you Stéphanie and we miss prince Rainier !

We're also saying thank you - just like Steph did :)

What a nice gesture - that's Steph... :)
Thank you for telling us, Michelle!

Where the hack is she????
I was sure she would attend the ASM match yesterday !?

Can't find her anywhere :-(

Bunte brought up a new rumour about Steph. Apparently she is planning to get married before xmas. Sources are the same as for the Albert - Telma Ortiz rumour;) They claim she was seen leaving the MC cityhall with her BF. I can think of plenty of other reasons to go there since they don't just do weddings there (been there plenty of times myself and didn't get married once). But hey that's Bunte 4 you, Germanys most inaccurate (and possibly most sued) gossip magazine :D

http://onunterhaltung.t-online.de/c/60/09/87/6009874.html

paca said:
Bunte brought up a new rumour about Steph. Apparently she is planning to get married before xmas. Sources are the same as for the Albert - Telma Ortiz rumour;) They claim she was seen leaving the MC cityhall with her BF. I can think of plenty of other reasons to go there since they don't just do weddings there (been there plenty of times myself and didn't get married once). But hey that's Bunte 4 you, Germanys most inaccurate (and possibly most sued) gossip magazine :D

http://onunterhaltung.t-online.de/c/60/09/87/6009874.html

Oh yes... I was waiting for this to come. Honestly, I have absolutely no idea. I think I'm better not going to say this is just a rumour and she isn't going to marry him...because she did surprise me once by marrying Adans out of the blue:p ...so let's wait and see....:)
Anyway I believe it would be great if she'd go on living and loving with Mathieu...he seems so good for her. So then it would be great if they'd marry sometime next year or in 2 years .... I'm not the biggest fan of marriages out of the blue...but if Steph decides to marry him now, as quickly as possible...she has my best whishes ... and my joy :)

fji711.jpg

(source: bunte)

I hope Steph doesn't marry anyone else. I'm glad she's happy with Mathieu, but I hope she keeps things the way they are. there's no need to go making things official through marriage. For a royal, I think marriage is so dangerous these days. Things didn't work out right with Daniel and Adans, and those marriages only complicated her life in unnecessary ways. I think a princess as vunerable as Stephanie to just stay single, date people, but not take things down the altar, because marriage to someone would just tangle up her affairs again and I'd hate to see Steph get herself into another really sticky situation.

If she is to marry I think that Stephanie needs to find a mature person to marry who's man enough to handle her. I honestly don't think Mathaieu is a strong enough man for her!

lashinka2002 said:
If she is to marry I think that Stephanie needs to find a mature person to marry who's man enough to handle her. I honestly don't think Mathaieu is a strong enough man for her!

Why not ? Because of his young age? I also think she needs someone to protect her and be there for her - but I think he can do it , and he seems willing to do that.

sebastian said:
Why not ? Because of his young age? I also think she needs someone to protect her and be there for her - but I think he can do it , and he seems willing to do that.
I'm just not thrilled that she's had to dish out cash for him. A strong man can take care of his woman & himself physically, financially, emotionally and mentally. It doesn't seem like he can do it financially, if he really wanted her for her then he should make his own money & not take hers. Obviously he doesn't need to be better off than her....

I'm just not thrilled that she's had to dish out cash for him

I havent heard this before when did she dish out cash for him .I know she brought the beach clup were he was working. Is that what you ment?:confused: :cool:

Last edited:
lashinka2002 said:
I'm just not thrilled that she's had to dish out cash for him. A strong man can take care of his woman & himself physically, financially, emotionally and mentally. It doesn't seem like he can do it financially, if he really wanted her for her then he should make his own money & not take hers. Obviously he doesn't need to be better off than her....

i agree. steph has too often gotten involved with men who would soak her for money. I think she would be wise to be more careful who she falls for. she has so much money at stack, and when you combine with all that money a vunerable woman, there are many unworthy men ready to take advantage of that. Steph seems to be very vunerable and her money is an object of desire for men who are willing to take advantage of her. When you are royal or at least have so much money, you have to be so careful who you allow into your private life. If she's not careful, Steph could wind up in a very bad situation, overpaying lawyers and sweating bullets. I hope she keeps Mathieu at bay and just dates him. No more marriage, please.
Stay single, Steph. That's best for you, and for your children.

lashinka2002 said:

I don't think he's living on her cash. She obviously bought the restaurant 'Le Lamparo' where he is 'Chef de Service'. He studied business commerce and finance as far as I know and now he is head of staff in that Restaurant. He's still young so he can go for many good jobs with his qualification. So I see this abit differently.

sebastian said:
I don't think he's living on her cash. She obviously bought the restaurant 'Le Lamparo' where he is 'Chef de Service'. He studied business commerce and finance as far as I know and now he is head of staff in that Restaurant. He's still young so he can go for many good jobs with his qualification. So I see this abit differently.
I'm glad he's educated, that's a definate plus, but I'm just wondering has she bought the restaurant for him? Or so that they may be partners? Either way IMO he should have gone for a loan at the bank like the rest of the world. I'm not trying to be harsh, maybe he does have to pay Stephanie, who knows, it's just that the poor princess is always getting soooo hurt, people use her all the time for her money and status. If someone really loves her for who she is without all of the princess hoopla they need to keep thier hands out of her pocket book.!!)

lashinka2002 said:
I'm glad he's educated, that's a definate plus, but I'm just wondering has she bought the restaurant for him? Or so that they may be partners? Either way IMO he should have gone for a loan at the bank like the rest of the world. I'm not trying to be harsh, maybe he does have to pay Stephanie, who knows, it's just that the poor princess is always getting soooo hurt, people use her all the time for her money and status. If someone really loves her for who she is without all of the princess hoopla they need to keep thier hands out of her pocket book.!!)

It's seriously suspicious that she bought his restaurant. I mean, if someone does something like that for you, that's huge. You'd feel so indepted to them. I truly hope I'm wrong and he likes her for her, but there are so many men who will use a woman for money and connections. Too many! And I know it goes the other way too, obviously. Women can be just as callous. But poor Steph, I just hope she doesn't feel that she has to buy a guy things to get him to love her.

CasiraghiTrio said:
It's seriously suspicious that she bought his restaurant. I mean, if someone does something like that for you, that's huge. You'd feel so indepted to them. I truly hope I'm wrong and he likes her for her, but there are so many men who will use a woman for money and connections. Too many! And I know it goes the other way too, obviously. Women can be just as callous. But poor Steph, I just hope she doesn't feel that she has to buy a guy things to get him to love her.

She bought the restaurant for herself. They work together in it, that's all.

I think he's a sweet guy and I honestly don't think he wants her money.
I also can't imagine she's going to marry a third time. Not now...maybe later.
But ...you never know for sure ...with Steph....
I think she's strong enough to look after herself, her kids ... and her money ;-)

I think in general work and love should never be mixed up, so becoming your boyfriend's boss is not the best move for a relationship...I'm not implying that Mathieu stays with Steph for the money because not knowing him it would be just speculation, but I believe when in a couple one person "controls" financially the other, this fact creates bad dynamics.

This said, if she is happy this way, it's her money and her boyfriend so she has every right to choose...

Kisses

Grace said:
I think in general work and love should never be mixed up, so becoming your boyfriend's boss is not the best move for a relationship...I'm not implying that Mathieu stays with Steph for the money because not knowing him it would be just speculation, but I believe when in a couple one person "controls" financially the other, this fact creates bad dynamics.

This said, if she is happy this way, it's her money and her boyfriend so she has every right to choose...

Kisses

Fair enough. Once again, I have been put in my place. He is her boyfriend and it's her money and her life, so I need to shut up. Right?
;)

Actually I think I was agreeing with you, and anyway I had no intention of putting anyone in his/her place; I'm sorry if my post came out this way...I just meant that we can have our opinions on life in general, but it is her life in the end.

Kisses

IMO he can be as sweet and nice as he likes (which he probably is), but he certainly doesn't have any pride. The question that should be asked is, would she have bought the place without him working there? i don't really think so. To me it seems like she has bought him, no matter that the restaurant is in her name. If he would be a decent and honarable guy, he would have looked for a job elsewhere, if she was so keen on buying the place and in his spare time he would have helped her out for nothing. The way things look from the outside is that she is buying love, even though she probably just means well and wants to help him on in life. IMO if he was only interested in her as a human being, he would have asked her to not buy the place. When you are first in love that might all not be the problem, but later when the hormones have settled in, things tend to look different. It would have been a different matter if they already had been together for a long time and then decide to build sth together. But to do sth like this in the beginning of a relationship does not seem to be smart to me.

as for him asking a bank for a loan, I don't think that he would have found any decent bank around here who would have given him the kind of money. A place like that costs about 1.5 to 2 million Euros ( plage mala is quite a posh place where a lot of people come by boat rather than to walk up and down all those stairs.;) )you might not have the number of clients you get in Larvotto, but most of them are high profile, so that puts up the value. I don't see how a 27 year old guy doing a summer job after university could have convinced any bank to give him that kind of money. Don't forget that he became chief of staff after Stephanie bought the place. Before he was just a waiter like you have them a lot in Monaco. And one who wasn't even trained in the field. So his qualifications for the job he is doing are the same as anyone else who answers an add for some waiting.

OF course they are both adults and can do what ever they like, but I have my doubts about the lasting of this relationship. But lets hope they both take the best out of it while it lasts.:)

he looks nice but that's kind of a dumb thing to say, since things aren't really what they seem. i mean, a person is so much more complex than looking "nice". ;) how old is he?

About Stephanie, I am just now noticing from some comments michelle has made that she is quite a businesswoman. of course i remember the replay business, but for some reason, i always assumed that she sold it or merged it because she seemed to give up so much when she went on that road trip with franco the elephant trainer. she still owns it and runs it, though?

CasiraghiTrio said:
he looks nice but that's kind of a dumb thing to say, since things aren't really what they seem. i mean, a person is so much more complex than looking "nice". ;) how old is he?

About Stephanie, I am just now noticing from some comments michelle has made that she is quite a businesswoman. of course i remember the replay business, but for some reason, i always assumed that she sold it or merged it because she seemed to give up so much when she went on that road trip with franco the elephant trainer. she still owns it and runs it, though?

Well, to answer your question on Mathieu's age: He's 27. :)

As for the Replay: She closed the one in Monaco but still runs two businesses in Barcelona and Amsterdam. :)

Nobert Loh wrote a book..Hmm.. I wonder where he got his info from..

It's amazing how many rumours DIE AKTUELLE is spreading..Sheesh, it wasn't that bad when I still lived in Germany...:(
Steph looks happy so that's what counts..

Mr. Very Hot : Mathieu ..... Steph's babe :p

fmj8f9.jpg

(DA)

Oh yes, hot he is.:):)
Hey, I just about have the same necklace..Mine is a celtic one though..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom