The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2005, 02:43 AM
Aristocracy

Her BF is a stud, but you'd think she'd figure out by now she doens't do well with stud types without a corporate profession.

Old 08-31-2005, 07:51 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindy80
Her BF is a stud, but you'd think she'd figure out by now she doens't do well with stud types without a corporate profession.
It can be just me but I don't understand what ou're saying really

Old 08-31-2005, 08:10 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian
It can be just me but I don't understand what ou're saying really
I think the point was : Mathieu is a student at university and works in 'Le Lamparo' to earn some money on the way. But I can't see what's wrong with that and why Steph should't be well with a university student.
Old 08-31-2005, 11:48 AM
Aristocracy

My point is none of her BFs have been established (and I don't mean rich, but with a profession, and not "bartender"). She always goes for the beach bum type, not that there's anything wrong with that, but it never works out.
Old 08-31-2005, 12:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindy80
My point is none of her BFs have been established (and I don't mean rich, but with a profession, and not "bartender"). She always goes for the beach bum type, not that there's anything wrong with that, but it never works out.
A profession, vocation, or employment does not have to be a lawyer or doctor. I recall Steph with a business owner for entertainment of others a circus and her second husbands profession he was very skilled at it. Performing is a profession as being an actress as her mother. I heard Rainier wanted to be part of the circus himself she lived his dream. Being a bartender is a profession as well and they can make good money. If he is a student that tells me he is trying to improve his life for the future. Perhaps none have worked out yet because she hasn't found her soul mate and won't settle for less.
Old 08-31-2005, 12:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
Stephanie's boyfriend Mathieu .... wow :p

(sipa)
Even though I prefer older balding blondes myself he can come home to me whenever he likes I will introduce him to my kid. He is a wow.
Old 08-31-2005, 05:10 PM
Royal Highness

I still don't get why all people say that Stephanie looks old.
I think she just looks like 40 year - olds look like. Is it that there are some wrinkles in her face. Caroline has wrinkels since god knows when and Stephanie as well doesn't only have them since yesterday.
I think she looks very fresh - with her smile and all ... and Mathieu doesn't seem to find her old-looking neither.
And btw it is this mature look that makes Steph even more interesting and attractive :-)
Old 08-31-2005, 07:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
I still don't get why all people say that Stephanie looks old.
I think she just looks like 40 year - olds look like. Is it that there are some wrinkles in her face. Caroline has wrinkels since god knows when and Stephanie as well doesn't only have them since yesterday.
I think she looks very fresh - with her smile and all ... and Mathieu doesn't seem to find her old-looking neither.
And btw it is this mature look that makes Steph even more interesting and attractive :-)
I think its more the fact she has no real body fat which makes a difference in facial features, along with the tan. I feel she looks her age as well. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder Sebastian I wouldn't worry about it I think she is pretty too.
Old 08-31-2005, 10:03 PM
Serene Highness

I Think Stephanie looks Stunning in this photo.

source:StarFace
Old 08-31-2005, 11:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADKER18

I agree and that is one good looking young man on her left. Louis as he has grown older while he looks like Albert in this picture he looks so much like my brother its so bazaar to see it. He hated ties dressing up and I recall that look as well in his face. Her daughter is cute too. She better prepare herself. You have a cute brother. Yeah whatever you don't know him like I do.
Old 09-01-2005, 06:22 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADKER18

source:StarFace
Yes, absolutely...she looks so beautiful - but a little sad :(

You're right about Louis I guess ; LadyMacAlpine
...and definetly about Pauline :)
Old 09-01-2005, 08:10 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Yes, absolutely...she looks so beautiful - but a little sad :(

You're right about Louis I guess ; LadyMacAlpine
...and definetly about Pauline :)
What I said in the last part of the
Quote:
You have a cute brother. Yeah whatever you don't know him like I do.
I was kidding in referrance to the things I use to hear. Louis honestly does remind me of my brother in that photo down to the look. Girls will use his sister to get to him. He is as I said a good looking young man.
Old 09-01-2005, 08:27 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
What I said in the last part of the I was kidding in referrance to the things I use to hear. Louis honestly does remind me of my brother in that photo down to the look. Girls will use his sister to get to him. He is as I said a good looking young man.
Yeah, right...I know what that is :p : Girls sometimes approach my sister to get to know things about my or our brother and the guys always bother me and my brother to get through to our sister :p
Old 09-01-2005, 12:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Yeah, right...I know what that is :p : Girls sometimes approach my sister to get to know things about my or our brother and the guys always bother me and my brother to get through to our sister :p
Been there done that I see. LOL
Old 09-03-2005, 01:29 PM
Royal Highness

Some info about Stephanie and Mathieu originally posted by Alberto in the 'Royal News and Views' MessageBoard:

Steph and Mathieu in Brazil , 2004
Old 09-04-2005, 10:48 AM
Commoner

Stephanie and her two daughters are in Moscow, Russia, now. They visited the Moscow Circus yesterday.
Photos are from www.mk.ru Sorry, I can't post them :(
http://www.mk.ru/numbers/1804/a09.jpg
http://www.mk.ru/numbers/1804/p-3-2.jpg
http://www.newizv.ru/images/photos/b...93138_5_2b.jpg
Old 09-04-2005, 11:10 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by KerenAnn
Stephanie and her two daughters are in Moscow, Russia, now. They visited the Moscow Circus yesterday.
Photos are from www.mk.ru Sorry, I can't post them :(
http://www.mk.ru/numbers/1804/a09.jpg
http://www.mk.ru/numbers/1804/p-3-2.jpg
http://www.newizv.ru/images/photos/b...93138_5_2b.jpg
Thank you.
I have heard that they planed to go there before the girls school will start again next week.
Old 09-04-2005, 11:10 AM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks for the update Keren Ann :) Maybe she's in Moscow to invite the Moscow Circus to next year's Cricus Festival.
Old 09-04-2005, 12:02 PM
Serene Highness

Steph is looking good she let her hair grow out pauline looks grown up.
Old 09-05-2005, 06:42 AM
Heir Presumptive

It's wierd....

These guys of the german tabloid 'Die Aktuelle' still stick to their story that Stephanie desperatly wants to marry Daniel again

They started the runour (the runour !!! invented story, nonsense , not rue, a big lie - don't they get it??!!) and after it was oficially denied by M. Lacoste ( the Palace !!!) they just ignore the facts (e.g. the pictures of Steph and Mathieu kissing during the soccer match would be enough to proove the opposite ) and go on. They just don't want to admit that they are completely wrong, that they spread a lie. It would have been nice to see them publishing an official apologize on their damn paper ....but no....now they talk about a biiiig fight between Albert and Stephanie ( between Albert and Stephanie...whaaaaaat oh come on guys, you can't be serious here ) because Albert demonstrates his power by forbitting Steph to marry Daniel ( again....whaaaat ) and that Steph is furious with Caro as well because she expected Caro to help her in this case ( ehhhhhm....am I mistaken or is it usually the same papers that insist on a bad realation between the sisters because of, as they always put it, inappropriate guys like Daniel - why then should Caro help Steph here...and how...if it was true : ....so blablabla ...they are just too ridiculous...

That's the prob here I'd say....the family's bigest prob are those completely 'out of the blue' stories.
Pictures, you know...are pictures and it's certainly true that the photographers cause trouble for the family in situations and that sometimes this observation of their privacy is difficult to cope with...but you know, if you know life only like this...it might be bareable....

...buuuuuut...these strories, these lies, this crap (sorry)...has got to stop...it's not funny at all!

Link ( very ridiculous)