Princess Stephanie Current Events 4 : June 2005 - Aug.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph looks great

I wouldn't complain if I had her figure she is toned. Not bad eat what you like and have no body fat. I was looking at her photo's on the beach thread and thought she might be the only female who can get away with a thong even her cheeks are toned with no cellulite and with 3 kids. Most woman should be so lucky especially us Americans 52% of the females in this country are plus size means lots of junk in the trunk wiggling more then jello.

I'm a size 6/8 but I could NEVER get away with a thong (then again I'm also 47 years old). I think she works hard at her figure and looks great.

james said:
My God! You must see something I don't. She looks like a man.

I agree her her back is so long .she has a man body

james said:

You're kind of right, too, Piewi. The shoulders are kind of manly - but she's lovely just the same. Nice face and figure, especially with 3 kids. I don't think she's masculine-looking -except for the shoulders. As for the link the picture of a young Stephanie with short hair (pictured with Caroline), she was a bit of a tomboy during her late childhood/early teens. Hence that look. At that time, she didn't like wearing a dress, so she was banned from attending Caroline's wedding gala in 1978.

Last edited:
james said:
:D James I always love your brutal honesty. It's a welcome change from the politically correct of these forums.

I agree with james she does look like a man,
dont get me wrong she has a nice figure but there is somthing rather mannish about
her .

Last edited:
There's nothing wrong with showing some respect at least....

sebastian said:
There's nothing wrong with showing some respect at least....
I very much agree with you Sebastian. I wanted to say more but won't at this time.

Nobody is forced to like Stephanie and her looks.
I mean everyone has a personal opinion and this is perfectly alright.
I just think it is not worth bothering then ...
If you think she's ugly, ok - but what's the point in shouting it out to the world.
I don't and will never understand how some people obviously seem to need that.
You know , to me Stephanie looks better than Laetizia. I don't even think Laetizia is that beautiful , but I want go and say: "Her nose isn't very sweet, her face is just standard (to me) and I think that it is not pretty at all to have that arrogance so visible sometimes" - because it is a question of respect. So why should I go to the 'Family of Spain' Forum just to voice this point of view nobody is interested in.

Plus, and this is even worse, some people don't even mark their opinios as personal opinions. Just saying: Stephanie looks like a man' is a lack of respect - you could at least say: To me, Stephanie looks like a man'

sebastian said:
If you think she's ugly, ok - but what's the point in shouting it out to the world.
You know , to me Stephanie looks better than Laetizia. I don't even think Laetizia is that beautiful , but I want go and say: "Her nose isn't very sweet, her face is just standard (to me) and I think that it is not pretty at all to have that arrogance so visible sometimes" - because it is a question of respect. So why should I go to the 'Family of Spain' Forum just to voice this point of view nobody is interested in.

Plus, and this is even worse, some people don't even mark their opinios as personal opinions. Just saying: Stephanie looks like a man' is a lack of respect - you could at least say: To me, Stephanie looks like a man'
You go I'm with you.

nokklav said:
daniel lives on tv work and acting. last may (2004) he took part in a reality show on italia uno, called la fattoria (the farm) were he came second if i remeber well. i must admit i liked his personality during the show, and i rember his girlfriend of the time never missed a show and both said they were very much in love!!

he was also working on some italian tv movie recently, but i dont know much more.

yes, he has just finished shooting a movie in Italy, he's quite famous and loved here, anyway, he kept talking about Steph and his kids, to Baffo, mainly, though it's true his g/f and his mum with Michael, his son, were in the studio, every week, he cried when he spoke to Michael, he must be a very good father.

Royal News Princess Stephanie's Ex In Scandal

August 18, 2005, 12:33:38 Princess Stephanie of Monaco's ex-husband has been spotted frolicking on holiday with the fiancée of a top French newsreader - just days after it was reported the couple were to remarry.

Daniel Ducruet, who used to be the princess's bodyguard before he was her husband, has become embroiled in scandal after he was caught in "tender complicity" with former Miss France Nathalie Marquay.

The pair's intimate holiday, at Cap d'Ali on the Riviera, has sparked outrage in France because Nathalie is engaged to marry popular newsreader Jena-Pierre Pernaut.

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/royal_family/85312004.htm

but in Hello magazine stephanine was with them?
Iv seen the pictures will try and post them

sebastian said:

That's out of subject but I totally agree with your description of Letizia. It was rather harsh , but since you said 'to me' I guess that's all right.

I'm really having a BIG problem with those EAST NEWS personnel who stamp those BIG letters right on a woman's face! Couldn't they make their point with BIG letters BESIDE her face?

David

dw2108 said:
I'm really having a BIG problem with those EAST NEWS personnel who stamp those BIG letters right on a woman's face! Couldn't they make their point with BIG letters BESIDE her face?

David

I go with you :p ...that's really anoying...you're right.

michelle said:
I go with you :p ...that's really anoying...you're right.
The small letters are just as bad because it makes a woman look like she was attacked by a very sneaky midget with a paint brush who had a sudden urge to go alphabetically insane!

David

LOL, David...where does your striking humor come from ??? ;-)

dw2108 said:
The small letters are just as bad because it makes a woman look like she was attacked by a very sneaky midget with a paint brush who had a sudden urge to go alphabetically insane!

David

LOL! I agree, it does look a bit like that..and the EAST NEWS letters all over her face are really annoying.

I'll come back for once to Stephanie's body :p;)

Actually I also prefer her with a little 'more of her' :eek::p ( hope you know what I mean ) like this

... more clearly ? : This

She put on a little weight while living with Franco ( no idea why :confused: ) and I think this was great - it fit very much :)

I think I agree with you Sebastian . Makes her more 'girlish', even more soft ( or something )

sebastian said:
I'll come back for once to Stephanie's body :p;)

Actually I also prefer her with a little 'more of her' :eek::p ( hope you know what I mean ) like this

... more clearly ? : This

She put on a little weight while living with Franco ( no idea why :confused: ) and I think this was great - it fit very much :)
What type of dogs are those?

LadyMacAlpine said:
Thanks never heard of them.

To be honest, I don't know if they're called like this in english as well - they are in german and french

Cap d'Ail, Stephanie on the beach, with Mathieu and reading the french mag VSD.

(viennareport)

Attachments

• 1481912_b.jpg
    1481912_b.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 193
  • 1482210_b.jpg
    1482210_b.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 184
  • 1482215_b.jpg
    1482215_b.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 206
  • 1482216_b.jpg
    1482216_b.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 214
  • 1482217_b.jpg
    1482217_b.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 189
  • 1482219_b.jpg
    1482219_b.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 196
  • 1482220_b.jpg
    1482220_b.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
It's good to see Steph happy again..and with someone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom