Princess Stephanie Current Events 4 : June 2005 - Aug.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Steph should do whatever she wants but this time think over it. I hope her past and how the media now thinks of her won't let that get into her head!
I saw a new pic of Steph with Daniel and baby Pauline! Newcom..I hope it wasn't posted! :eek:

afplive833538.jpg

Stephanie looks beautiful right there! Long, straight, sleek blonde hair. That's the best look for her.

CasiraghiTrio said:
Stephanie looks beautiful right there! Long, straight, sleek blonde hair. That's the best look for her.

Well, she looks so confident and soft - but I guess that's the secret of young women who just became mother - it's the softness of a young mommy :)

Australian said:
Does she need Prince Albert's permission to marry or am i just completely wrong? i know nothing about Monaco protocol :(

don't think so as she married Adnan with no Rainier's permission.

rdb said:
That's too crazy; and I thought that I had you tell you sth new and it's already in some different media... Anyway, it was a reliable source :D

I have just wantched an interview to Daniel, he laughed and asked the journalist how did he get to know about the wed, so it's true, !

michelle said:
I think you never know but it would be sweet if she had another baby.
I also suppose she'll leave it with her three...but as I said : you never know.

BTW: German tabloids still insist on her marrying Daniel a second time....

could it be she's pregnant again with a baby from Daniel, I heard rumours, but not sure......that would be great, months again daniel said he did not want Steph to have more babies, that their family, he just said so, was complete, and he loved Camille like his kids, and his 1st son, can't remember the name, was also part of the family, but he said no more babies from other guys, of course that does not include himself.

If it's true, it seems nice

If in fact it's true that Princess Stephanie is going to re-marry Daniel, then I think that's lovely. She's been in and out of so many relationships that I'll believe it when they've been married about 15 years. But maybe she never really got over him. It would be nice to think that it will work out well for them the second time around - and she deserves happiness as I have always felt she's had something of a difficult life.

royal pains

portergirl said:
If in fact it's true that Princess Stephanie is going to re-marry Daniel, then I think that's lovely. She's been in and out of so many relationships that I'll believe it when they've been married about 15 years. But maybe she never really got over him. It would be nice to think that it will work out well for them the second time around - and she deserves happiness as I have always felt she's had something of a difficult life.

I agree with your last statement very strongly. As royal lives go, Stephanie's life seems to have been one of the least enviable.It would be lovely to see her finally stick to things: stay with one man, and to stick to her chosen course. I hope she gets over that Circus Man Fetish of hers! :D Let's hope whomever turns out to be the love of her life, The One, has nothing to do with the circus life!

The one and only source to this news seems to be German magazine 'Die Aktuelle'. Is this mag known as a reliable source ? ;-)

As per our policy on copyright issues, please remember to credit your source when posting photos. This is necessary even if the photos in question have watermarks on them and it's pretty obvious where they came from. If sources are not credited, then the photos will have to be removed.

Also, as per our copyright rules, the board language is in English. This also goes for all news stories posted. If you do post an article in another language, please either translate it for us, or find someone to translate the article for you. If it's not done within 24 hours of posting the article, we will have no choice but to remove it.

Thank you,
Gabriella

sebastian said:
The one and only source to this news seems to be German magazine 'Die Aktuelle'. Is this mag known as a reliable source ? ;-)

Definetely not! :rolleyes: :p

It still is very unlikely ...to me....
My source ( Seb's and mine ) says they don't know anything like this.
...but we'll all be more enlightend when time passes ;-)

( I'm paying more attantion, she already 'fooled' me once...I never expected her to marry Adans out of the blue...and I still try to figure out the reason for it :) even if she said: ' Well, I was just sooo in love and it seemed right..." )

I hope this is a bad rumor. (Make new mistakes, please, Stephanie -- don't do over the old ones!) (In case anyone is sensitive to my remarks, I would be delighted if she found love and decided to marry again.)

I bet that if Stephanie went to Albert and said she wanted to get married again (to anyone), he wouldn't object. He doesn't seem to have an authoritarian relationship with her, and appears very supportive.

I dont think she is going to marry daniel only because in last weeks hello magazine there where pictures of stephanie at the beach with daniel and his new girlfriend?
I will see if I can post the pictures, they were all being friendly with each other "Hello" said that his girlfriend was the french miss world .

Steph and Albert

iowabelle said:
I hope this is a bad rumor. (Make new mistakes, please, Stephanie -- don't do over the old ones!) (In case anyone is sensitive to my remarks, I would be delighted if she found love and decided to marry again.)

I bet that if Stephanie went to Albert and said she wanted to get married again (to anyone), he wouldn't object. He doesn't seem to have an authoritarian relationship with her, and appears very supportive.

I have to comment on your last statement! I agree so very much. Albert is the best brother, isn't he? When Stefano died, he jumped right into the supportive uncle/brother role. He does not boss his sisters around, but I have a feeling they have him wrapped around their fingers!
:D

Stephanie & Daniel

What does Daniel Ducruet do for a living? Does he work? Does he have to pay child support? What does Jean-Raymond do for a living?

michelle said:
Hehe....:p you're good ....
Thanks, Michelle but life with a cold hamburger, NO mayo STILL and NO Stephanie is NO fun!

David

http://people.monstersandcritics.com/royalwatch/article_1041410.php/Princess_Stephanie_reportedly_wants_to_remarry_her_first_husband

Princess Stephanie reportedly wants to remarry her first husbandPrincess Stephanie of Monaco reportedly wants to remarry her first husband,
Daniel Ducruet.

According to German magazine Die Aktuelle, the princess is planning to tie the knot with her former bodyguard after rekindling their romance in June. Sources claim the couple will wait until next year to wed, because Stephanie
wants to observe the year of mourning after her father, Prince Rainier, died in April.

I think Daniel has proven himself to be consibderably untrustworthy in the past.
I don't think Stephanie could forget, forgive yes but forget no. How would she be able to approach a relationship with him now? I know much time has passed and people learn from their mistakes but my god them remarrying is like taking the knife out of her back and placing it back into Daniels hands and asking him to stab her in the back again. Stephanie should know this don't you think??? I think the reason we see so much of Daniel is just the obvious, they have 2 children together and are content to raise them in a non hostile enviornment. You know maybe Stephanie soesn't need anybody except her family and children, people should stop pairing her up...her relationships obviously don't work out a time out might be whats needed.

Idriel said:
Me Lacoste, the layer of the Grimaldi family, has denied that any remarrying plan is considered between Daniel and Steph.

The link is in French: http://fr.news.yahoo.com/050816/202/4jjxd.html

...As we expected ! :)

Some pictures that show that this story was a little bit strange anyway ....

(source Hola)

Attachments

• cap1.JPG
    cap1.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 215
  • cap2.JPG
    cap2.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 206
  • cap4.JPG
    cap4.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 178
  • cap5.JPG
    cap5.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 768
  • cap6.JPG
    cap6.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 195
  • cap8.JPG
    cap8.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 258
  • cap7.JPG
    cap7.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 214
Idriel said:
Me Lacoste, the layer of the Grimaldi family, has denied that any remarrying plan is considered between Daniel and Steph.

The link is in French: http://fr.news.yahoo.com/050816/202/4jjxd.html
Does this mean that I still have a chance? The only reason I ask is because I didn't see my name listed in the denial. Or should I settle for another cold hamburger with NO mayo AGAIN?

David

dw2108 said:
Does this mean that I still have a chance? The only reason I ask is because I didn't see my name listed in the denial. Or should I settle for another cold hamburger with NO mayo AGAIN?

David

Well, I don't know if you have a chance now, my friend.
I think the biggest chance is on my side :p:D;)

You may line up as a candidate - the place for doing this is here:

Battle for Princess Stephanie's love

daniel's living

daniel lives on tv work and acting. last may (2004) he took part in a reality show on italia uno, called la fattoria (the farm) were he came second if i remeber well. i must admit i liked his personality during the show, and i rember his girlfriend of the time never missed a show and both said they were very much in love!!

he was also working on some italian tv movie recently, but i dont know much more.

sebastian said:
Well, I don't know if you have a chance now, my friend.
I think the biggest chance is on my side :p:D;)

You may line up as a candidate - the place for doing this is here:

Battle for Princess Stephanie's love
I have to take a ticket and wait in line and end up with just a COLD hamburger and NO mayo AGAIN? NO WAY! Just play fair and let me have her! Or send me some mayo, please. LOL!

David

My God! You must see something I don't. She looks like a man.

I agree, it's just her arms that kind of makes her muscular...but I love her abs! :D

and the legs she has great legs but the Abs are fantastic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom