Princess Stephanie Current Events 4 : June 2005 - Aug.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CasiraghiTrio said:
She has not looked well for many years, in my opinion. I am not talking about fashion or style. As far as I can see, she dresses fine. But I am talking about health. Her weight has fluctuated up and down wildly. That is never a good sign. I understand it's a Grimaldi-Kelly trait to have weight problems, but Steph's weight has been unusually unstable, in my opinion. I have wondered if she has a drug problem. I do not blame her if she does. I can see in her eyes that she's been through terrible pain, and of course history confirms it. An experience like she had in 1982 would shake anyone up. Be it Survivor's Guilt, or simply a daughter mourning the untimely loss of her mother, it doesn't take a genius to see that Stephanie seems to have never recovered from that. It would be very human (sad, but human, and understandable) if she uses drugs or drinks heavily or perhaps uses food to comfort herself. I do not envy her experience at all.

I hope I am wrong.

As for what I know you are wrong. :) But its ok, don't worry...it's sweet that you somehow seem to care. I can assure you that she's not drinking or taking drugs. She has been drinking some I think when she was younger and partying a lot....
But she's fine. It's true that at the moment she seems a little under-weight even some kind of skinny. When she lived with Daniel and even while living in Switzerland with Franco she looked like more , let's say healthier. She is and has always been quite slim and petite ( I know that for the most of you she doesn't seem like petite because you only know her from pictures - but she really is - you'd realize when you stand in front of her ) She mesures 1, 72 m ( about 5'6 or 5'7 ) and weighs about 60 kg normally. Maybe at the moment she only weighs 55 kg. Once I've met her she was about 65 kg and I liked that better but that's only my opinion.
As for her skin, everybody is always worrying about: I think it's just the sun. Her skin is fine in the winter months but I think once Steph is exposed to the sun ( even if it is just for a few minutes) she gets really dark and therefor looks quite differnt and also abit stressed....

She always came across as very happy and relaxed to me....satisfied to be with her kids and working for her country. Can't say she ever made a worn or even sick impression to me.

sebastian said:
You're probably right, ice - but yes it would be wonderful if she had another baby - with me :p
I kneeeew you would say that :D :)

Well, it's good to know a friend of hers thinks she is ok. But I would hope that her friends would help her if she was in trouble and not deny it to themselves because they simply WANT things to be ok. And of course I care. I care about anyone who seems to be in pain. The Grimaldis are a very open family. Most of them tend to wear their emotions on their sleeves. The most obvious exceptions are Caroline and Albert, who are definitely the most guarded. But Stephanie.... she has always seemed transparent to me. Of all the family, she was the one whose grief was most painful to see at the funeral, in my opinion. It was truly terrible to see the pain in her face on that day.

Yes the loss of her daddy hurts her terribly, sure it does, they were so close.
The same is true for the loss of her mommy: She was only 17 - and as if losing her mom was not enough pain, some people also blamed her for Grace's death.
I know that she has suffered enormously from that - and she still does.
But it doesn't keep her from being happy today ( it's not denial, she is ok )She decided that she has to go on in life and being a mother, she always said, helped her a lot. She has a reason....she has many reasons....

true

That's true. I know being a mom is a powerful reason for anyone, not from personal experience, but from what moms I know have told me. They all say that in the hardest times, it is definitely their kids that give them the most powerful reason to endure.

I like Jean Raymond as well. I've never heard of him profiting from his relationship with Stephanie or the Grimaldi's from the press, unlike Daniel. Jean Raymond seems to have his daughters best interests at heart. Now if they got back together that would be something.

Stephanie will marry...

Hi, again some hot news from me :) ...

I was last in a fancy restaurant in Monaco together with some friends. And I've heard there that Stephanie will marry her ex Daniel Ducruet next year in the spring (it should be after the period of mourning of 1 year). The people who told me this is very reliable (you can notice this also from my previous news posts).

I know some other risqué details about Steph, but I guess I keep these better for myself before I'll make the Palace Administration totally wild ;). Or maybe I can sell the full story to a tabloid :D . Let's make some money :rolleyes:
Greetz, RDB.

are you saying that stephanie is getting remarried to her ex? And this is from a credible source? How do these people who told you know the Grimaldi family?
I would have thought that someone is an ex for a reason :)

Last edited:
Look, it's also strang to me. And when "my source" told me this I couldn't believe it at all. But now I understand why she should to this. Both are older and wiser now, but it's still strange. Indeed.

I really hope she'll become happy now, after a very difficult life till now on.

rdb said:

I was last in a fancy restaurant in Monaco together with some friends. And I've heard there that Stephanie will marry her ex Daniel Ducruet next year in the spring (it should be after the period of mourning of 1 year). The people who told me this is very reliable (you can notice this also from my previous news posts).

I know some other risqué details about Steph, but I guess I keep these better for myself before I'll make the Palace Administration totally wild ;). Or maybe I can sell the full story to a tabloid :D . Let's make some money :rolleyes:
Greetz, RDB.

OMG. so it's true !!!!!! I'm so HAPPY, I've just heard the news in my country, Italy, but I was not sure til now, I just adore daniel, he's very very famous in italy, he did a reality show last year in italy and he talked about steph and his kids, expecially Pauline, it was her 10th b-day and he cried as she was not there with him.... i could c in many weeks that he's a very nice man, it was obvious he still loved steph, and he adores his 3 kids, 1 of them, with his granny ,was there in the studio- Daniel made a great mistake, but he was the only 1 whom every1 in the reality show loved, he was a kind of boss, he would never get angry and he was friends with every1, he is always talking in a soft voice, btw he speaks an excellent Italian. I also think steph could be happy only with him, and he's so handsome!!!!:) ;) :cool:

rdb said:

Greetz, RDB.

if u hear it on the news it must be true, haven't u watched the last pix of them and he was hugging her etc. ??

Does she need Prince Albert's permission to marry or am i just completely wrong? i know nothing about Monaco protocol :(

bereavement

i'v heard this news on radio ( a french radio ) this morning : journalist said It's possible that Princess Stephanie and Daniel Ducruet will marry after bereavement ( 1 year )

lashinka2002 said:
I like Jean Raymond as well. I've never heard of him profiting from his relationship with Stephanie or the Grimaldi's from the press, unlike Daniel. Jean Raymond seems to have his daughters best interests at heart. Now if they got back together that would be something.

That doesn't appear likely given the latest reports that Princess Stephanie and Daniel Ducruet plan to re-marry:

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,16257339-38200,00.html

That's too crazy; and I thought that I had you tell you sth new and it's already in some different media... Anyway, it was a reliable source :D

happygolucky said:
aha , so , she's pregnant ?

Ouch but not terribly unlikely. He was the victim of a plot? Hmm. I don´t know about this. He sure seemed to know what he was doing, unfortunately.

I suppose we'll find out for sure when next spring rolls around...if indeed they are getting married, congrats to them, and hopefully things work out better the second time around!

Just my luck! I go to church and come back only to find out Stephanie is marrying another guy! Some days it just doesn't pay to get out of bed. I'll have to settle for another hamburger with NO mayo again.

David

dw2108 said:
Just my luck! I go to church and come back only to find out Stephanie is marrying another guy! Some days it just doesn't pay to get out of bed. I'll have to settle for another hamburger with NO mayo again.

David

Hehe....:p you're good ....

Grace said:
A brand new interview to Daniel Ducruet on an italian mag this week!
I used to like the guy, but I'm so tired of him giving interviews more or less once a month about the Grimaldis...and this time he doesn't speak very well not only of Caroline (that's quite usual) but also of Rainier as a father and grandfather.
I'm sorry if everyone knows him just as Steph's ex husband, but he should really stop talking about them just to be in the papers!

Sorry, rant over...

Kisses

Daniel Ducruet is quite famous in Italy, my country, he has always said that though Rainier has never accepted him in his family, he understands him now that Pauline was growing up, he says that is some guy would try to purchase his own daughter, he'd behave just like Ranier did to himself- as for caroline, he says so as she's a real enemy to Steph-

He was always a very nice guy...and he's a sweet father.
But me too, I kind of fight with his need to talk to the press all the time and to live his life in this media focus. It would be nicer if he'd just stay back, do his work quietly, care about his kids and live the life of an 'avarege' guy.

I agree Michelle; plus even if any father has the right to talk about his kids, Daniel should know that his kids get extra media attention and thus avoid to talk so much about them in tv...

Moreover, I don' t like what he said recently of Steph; he said he is very maschilist (is this the word?) so he thinks the man has to "rule" in the house, and that Steph is somehow fragile and weak and needs a man to take care of her...(he also doesn't speak well of Rainier and Caroline but that I don't care as they obviously never got on well!)

Kisses

Steph should not remarry

Don't you guys think Stephanie should just concentrate on finding the right guy and not worry about getting married? She has been married so many times and it always ends badly. Why not just cut the marriage factor out completely and try just living with a guy, or just having a serious relationship and seeing how that works? The marriage thing doesn't seem to work for her, so maybe she should try something else. Just my thoughts. I tend to think marriage is pointless anyway. It's just a piece of paper. There's no reason why you can't be with someone, live with someone, or whatever, without having that slip of paper.

In general I tend to agree with you regarding marriage, and I really hope Steph would find a lasting relationship.
But in the case of a Princess, a lasting relationship should somehow be made official due to her public role and protocol; for example Caro maybe didn't really want to marry Ernst, but he could not be in public together with her so much on public occasions, and then she got pregnant and marriage became almost inevitable...
Just my opinion

Kisses

I'm not so sure this whole story is true anyway.
We'll try to find out.
But it's a bit strange 'cause there is no real evidence.
They've been on the beach and elsewhere together, ok, but isn't this normal for parents to spend time with their kids ( even if they are divorced) ? Plus Steph had Mathieu with her and Daniel was with his new girlfriend Nathalie - so it doesn't make sense really.
For Louis and Pauline , it's right, this would be a dream come true - but still ...

But Stephanie seems to lead a life that is not guided principally by protocol. She seems to do whatever she wants to do for the most part. She does the engagements, she fronts the charities, but that seems as far as it goes for Stephanie. She's always been just a regular person for the most part. The marriage-follows-pregnancy protocol never applied to her. She chose not to marry Camille's father. She seems to make up her own rules most of the time, so why can't she do it regarding marriage as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom