Princess Stephanie Current Events 4 : June 2005 - Aug.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A nice picture of Stephanie with Annie Girardo, Déborah and Sonia Rolland - all together against Aids.

source: www.fairefaceausida.com

Attachments

• ensemble.jpg
    ensemble.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 219
iowabelle said:
I read something rather sweet in People Magazine about Stephanie, that had never really dawned on me. Someone close to the Royal Family stated, that of all the children, Stephanie was the one who lived out Rainier's dream of running away with the circus.

I really never understood her behavior (probably because we're only a year apart in age and if I had been a princess, I probably would have been more of a stereotypical princess), except to think that she had been pampered by her parents and traumatized by the car accident. But perhaps she gave Rainier pleasure with some of her choices.

The whole family loves the circus, but the passion for it is shared strongly by Steph with her father. Rainier did not agree with some of Steph's choices, it was very difficult for him to accept some things regarding Steph's choices. But he loved Steph a lot - he was proud of her, actually. And stood by Steph in some of her saddest moments. It was said that he loved Steph's strength of will, zest for life and funny persona. She was always Daddy's little girl.

_________
Monica17

iowabelle said:
I read something rather sweet in People Magazine about Stephanie, that had never really dawned on me. Someone close to the Royal Family stated, that of all the children, Stephanie was the one who lived out Rainier's dream of running away with the circus.

I really never understood her behavior (probably because we're only a year apart in age and if I had been a princess, I probably would have been more of a stereotypical princess), except to think that she had been pampered by her parents and traumatized by the car accident. But perhaps she gave Rainier pleasure with some of her choices.

How sweet. I never thought of it that way.

This one is not really new but I thought it was a sweet thing.
Stephanie, Adans, Ivan, Louis, Pauline and Camille send this in memory of the great Circus man Freddy Knie in 2004

Attachments

• showLayoutImage.pl6.jpg
    showLayoutImage.pl6.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 173
Pics 31.07.2005

Pics from Viennareport. The caption says that
Daniel has spent the day with Steph, his mom,
his kids and with Nathalie Marquay and her
daughter at the beach. I couldn't find Louis
and Pauline on any of the pics, but Mathieu
was there too :)

Attachments

• 31jul-1.jpg
    31jul-1.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 202
  • 31jul-2.jpg
    31jul-2.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 246
  • 31jul-3.jpg
    31jul-3.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 203
  • 31jul-4.jpg
    31jul-4.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 224
iceflower said:
Pics from Viennareport. The caption says that
Daniel has spent the day with Steph, his mom,
his kids and with Nathalie Marquay and her
daughter at the beach. I couldn't find Louis
and Pauline on any of the pics, but Mathieu
was there too :)

lol, that is a circus!!!!!:p It´s sounds a bit weird for me...all that mix of people.

Hehe, Piewi...

Here are a few more:

( east news)

Attachments

• MONAKO_STEFANIA_PLAZA6_003.jpg
    MONAKO_STEFANIA_PLAZA6_003.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 225
  • MONAKO_STEFANIA_PLAZA6_010.jpg
    MONAKO_STEFANIA_PLAZA6_010.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 225
  • MONAKO_STEFANIA_PLAZA6_008.jpg
    MONAKO_STEFANIA_PLAZA6_008.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 168
  • MONAKO_STEFANIA_PLAZA6_007.jpg
    MONAKO_STEFANIA_PLAZA6_007.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 221
  • MONAKO_STEFANIA_PLAZA6_006.jpg
    MONAKO_STEFANIA_PLAZA6_006.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 200
  • MONAKO_STEFANIA_PLAZA6_005.jpg
    MONAKO_STEFANIA_PLAZA6_005.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 254
  • MONAKO_STEFANIA_PLAZA6_004.jpg
    MONAKO_STEFANIA_PLAZA6_004.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 187
  • MONAKO_STEFANIA_PLAZA6_002.jpg
    MONAKO_STEFANIA_PLAZA6_002.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 196
  • MONAKO_STEFANIA_PLAZA6_001.jpg
    MONAKO_STEFANIA_PLAZA6_001.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 226
Thank you very much, Michelle! These are much better than
those I found at Viennareport :)

Do you guys think Stephanie will / wants to have a fourth child ?

I think she would like to, but won't have any more..

Because of medical reasons - her caesareans and risks of late
motherhood. When I saw the pic of her carrying around that
little girl - Nathalie Marquay's daughter - I've wished she
would get one more little cutie ..

iceflower said:
Because of medical reasons - her caesareans and risks of late
motherhood. When I saw the pic of her carrying around that
little girl - Nathalie Marquay's daughter - I've wished she
would get one more little cutie ..

You're probably right, ice - but yes it would be wonderful if she had another baby - with me :p

I think you never know but it would be sweet if she had another baby.
I also suppose she'll leave it with her three...but as I said : you never know.

BTW: German tabloids still insist on her marrying Daniel a second time....

I don't adore Daniel's attitude and over-exposure recently, but I would be glad if they got back together cause he always seemed to me the love of Steph's life (if such a thing really does exist)...

But among her men I would like her to get back with (I know impossible, but still) Jean Raymond...he is handsome, he seems very caring, sweet, priavte, reliable, a good father, discreet; I might be wrong but I really like him!

Michelle do you know what is he up to? Has he a wife, other children?

Kisses

That's right Grace, Jean Raymond is so discreet, we haven't heard anything from him since like 2002 when the pics of him swimming with Camille at a beach were taken.

Right Jean is a real cutie :) I like him a lot and I always thought it would have been great if the two of them xould be together. He's not married and I also think he has no girlfriend ( I hope so ;-) ) He spend a lot of time with Camille although the cameras don't catch these moments.

Stephanie news and pics from hola!

I saved five new pics of Stephanie to share with you. I am not really interested in Stephanie but I knew that you guys would like the pics and they're from Hola! which I know not everyone has access to because you have to pay. Unfortunately, I could only upload two of the five pics because the remaining three were too big. If someone wishes me to send the pics to their email, I will try to do that. My email is in my profile. PM or email me and I will send you the other three pics. I also have the article to paste here:

(Source of article and pics: Hola!)

6 AGOSTO 2005
Aunque empezaban a extenderse últimamente rumores sobre un posible acercamiento entre la princesa Estefanía y su ex marido, Daniel Ducruet, la realidad es que, siendo cierto que mantienen una muy buena relación y que parecen haber dejado atrás aquel doloroso pasado juntos, sobre todo para la Princesa, cada uno ha rehecho su vida por separado. Valgan estas imágenes para apreciar no sólo esto, sino también que aceptan a sus respectivas parejas y comparten muy buenos y distendidos momentos todos juntos.

La relación de Estefanía con su nuevo novio, el joven Mathieu, que trabaja como camarero en la costa francesa, dura ya unos meses. No en vano, antes de que falleciera su padre, el pasado mes de abril, fue fotografiada ya con él. Tras la muerte de Raniero se mantuvo apartada de todo y de todos y sólo asomaba una tímida sonrisa en sus encuentros con Mathieu. Su relación sigue adelante. En su acompañante encontró el hombro en el que apoyarse y en el que llorar y ahora la Princesa ya ríe de nuevo abiertamente y disfruta de los suyos y de la vida. Aunque hace unas semanas vivió de nuevo momentos de gran preocupación, con motivo del accidente que su hija Paulina sufrió en una cama elástica. Pero todo quedó en un pequeño susto.

Paulina —con su madre siempre al lado de la camilla— fue traslada en helicóptero hasta la sala de urgencias del hospital para que se realizase una detallada exploración radiológica de la zona cervical, que era donde, al parecer, había sufrido el mayor impacto. Finalmente, los resultados desestimaron lesiones de gravedad, aunque Paulina se vio obligada a llevar unos días el collarín cervical. La hija de Estefanía y Ducruet ya se encuentra perfectamente y disfruta, como lo más normal de mundo, de sus padres y de sus respectivas parejas, como puede verse en las imágenes.

Attachments

• pau-fani-a.jpg
    pau-fani-a.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 164
  • fani-1-a.jpg
    fani-1-a.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 199
He is definetely my favourite of the "post-Daniel" period; I'm too young to remember the pre-DAniel, but Jean-Paul seemed nice.

Thanks so much for your answer Michelle,

Kisses

Oh, another thing, I agree that JR Gottlieb is very handsome! I don't think Danny is handsome, but I appreciate that he seems like a very good father and over the years he has become very good at being a discreet friend of Stephanie. I worry about Stephanie, though. I hope I am wrong in my suspicions that she has a lot of problems. she does not look well.

Can Someone translate the artical

CasiraghiTrio said:
Oh, another thing, I agree that JR Gottlieb is very handsome! I don't think Danny is handsome, but I appreciate that he seems like a very good father and over the years he has become very good at being a discreet friend of Stephanie. I worry about Stephanie, though. I hope I am wrong in my suspicions that she has a lot of problems. she does not look well.

I don't think Stephanie has problems. What makes you think she has? :)

Stephanie troubled?

She has not looked well for many years, in my opinion. I am not talking about fashion or style. As far as I can see, she dresses fine. But I am talking about health. Her weight has fluctuated up and down wildly. That is never a good sign. I understand it's a Grimaldi-Kelly trait to have weight problems, but Steph's weight has been unusually unstable, in my opinion. I have wondered if she has a drug problem. I do not blame her if she does. I can see in her eyes that she's been through terrible pain, and of course history confirms it. An experience like she had in 1982 would shake anyone up. Be it Survivor's Guilt, or simply a daughter mourning the untimely loss of her mother, it doesn't take a genius to see that Stephanie seems to have never recovered from that. It would be very human (sad, but human, and understandable) if she uses drugs or drinks heavily or perhaps uses food to comfort herself. I do not envy her experience at all.

I hope I am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom