Princess Stephanie Current Events 4 : June 2005 - Aug.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A brand new interview to Daniel Ducruet on an italian mag this week!
I used to like the guy, but I'm so tired of him giving interviews more or less once a month about the Grimaldis...and this time he doesn't speak very well not only of Caroline (that's quite usual) but also of Rainier as a father and grandfather.
I'm sorry if everyone knows him just as Steph's ex husband, but he should really stop talking about them just to be in the papers!

Sorry, rant over...

Kisses

I also read the interview with Daniel. It's on this week's issue of "CHI". He calls Caroline a snobbish woman.

Ciao!

I can summarize it, as I don't have the time to translate it all...

He first talks about his kids, how much he loves them and sees them, nothing new. He then says it has been difficult for him and Steph to turn passion into friendship after he fell in the "trap"; he adds it might be true that Steph didn't want to divorce but Rainier persuaded her, but he is not sure. He says that he is single again but that he doesn't want to get back with S.

He talks a little bit about his career and his future plans: a cd (which he has been announcing for almost a year now).

Talking about Rainier he says the Prince didin't want to meet him for three years; then Daniel decided they had to meet and they met.
He said during the years he was with Steph he rarely saw Rainier, and that even Steph never saw him because he was not sweet or loving, not even with his children and grandchildren. So when Rainier died,according to him, Steph's kids have suffered because Steph was sad, but not because they had lost a granfather they barely knew.

Then the usual things: Caro is a snob, Albert is a good guy but too weak and too influenced by a strong father.

He closes saying that Steph is fragile and looks for strengh in his men, that's why when she falls in love she tries to resemble her man as much as possible, and that Albert could give Steph a bigger role in the Principality cause she would do better than Caro.

That's basically it,

Kisses

Grace said:
I can summarize it, as I don't have the time to translate it all...

He first talks about his kids, how much he loves them and sees them, nothing new. He then says it has been difficult for him and Steph to turn passion into friendship after he fell in the "trap"; he adds it might be true that Steph didn't want to divorce but Rainier persuaded her, but he is not sure. He says that he is single again but that he doesn't want to get back with S.

He talks a little bit about his career and his future plans: a cd (which he has been announcing for almost a year now).

Talking about Rainier he says the Prince didin't want to meet him for three years; then Daniel decided they had to meet and they met.
He said during the years he was with Steph he rarely saw Rainier, and that even Steph never saw him because he was not sweet or loving, not even with his children and grandchildren. So when Rainier died,according to him, Steph's kids have suffered because Steph was sad, but not because they had lost a granfather they barely knew.

Then the usual things: Caro is a snob, Albert is a good guy but too weak and too influenced by a strong father.

He closes saying that Steph is fragile and looks for strengh in his men, that's why when she falls in love she tries to resemble her man as much as possible, and that Albert could give Steph a bigger role in the Principality cause she would do better than Caro.

That's basically it,

Kisses

Thanks for the traslation grace!!!:D
Such a stupid guy! Defitly, he hasn´t other thing to say:mad: . All for be on the TV! Please, Daniel, work instead talk about other people.

You know I think Adans never talks about Stephanie and her family like that, if I'm not mistaken when asked about them he declines talking about them.

Hi,

I'm new to the forum although I have been viewing it since the start of the year.
Yes, Daniel Ducruet should keep his comments to himself, especially since the family is still in mourning.

As for Princess Caroline being a "snob" - well, I don't think so. I'm from the Philippines, and she was here last year on a fundraising event for AMADE's locally supported charity here (I forgot the name - sorry) and from all press releases that came out of it, it doesn't seem like she's a snob. She was dressed very simply and had little jewelry, and very warm. I was especially touched since she not only raised funds, but took time out to a slum area, and visit a village in one of the ex-US military bases where the children suffer from the effects of toxic materials just left there. In fact, she made such an impression on the locals (very poor people at that) that they even offered a mass for Prince Rainier's health before he died (or was it after he died?).

monica17 said:
Hi,

I'm new to the forum although I have been viewing it since the start of the year.
Yes, Daniel Ducruet should keep his comments to himself, especially since the family is still in mourning.

As for Princess Caroline being a "snob" - well, I don't think so. I'm from the Philippines, and she was here last year on a fundraising event for AMADE's locally supported charity here (I forgot the name - sorry) and from all press releases that came out of it, it doesn't seem like she's a snob. She was dressed very simply and had little jewelry, and very warm. I was especially touched since she not only raised funds, but took time out to a slum area, and visit a village in one of the ex-US military bases where the children suffer from the effects of toxic materials just left there. In fact, she made such an impression on the locals (very poor people at that) that they even offered a mass for Prince Rainier's health before he died (or was it after he died?).

Welcome Monica to the forum! Indeed her visit to your country on October 2004 was everything you said. From the pictures I saw she seemed really worried and interested for what is going on there. It was a nice gesture that she visited this neighborhood, as well as a school, a church, and even this fund raising Gala. I'm sure Princess Grace would have been proud of her if she were alive. I wonder if this year she will do more humanitarian work/trips.

Thanks, Monaco70s, for the welcome! I have been reading your posts, y'know. Don't you have a website on the Grimaldis and other royalty, too?

A friend of mine was able to go to the fundraising event that Princess Caroline attended here. She was very impressed by Caro (although they were introduced very briefly only), and not because Caro is royalty..... Princess Caroline made a very good impression on the people here, from the society people, to the press, down to the ordinary folks. She's really good at what she does. So I think she should continue her charity/humanitarian work.

Monaco70s, have you or anyone else in the TRF read the biography of Princess Stephanie that was published last year or in 2003 (unsure when)? I'm interested in it, but it's very hard to find such books here in the Philippines. Is it another book that focuses on scandals or is it "balanced"? Princess Stephanie seems such a sweet person. I'm sure there's more to her than scandals.....

Nice to be here at TRF and looking forward to exchanging info, views and tidbits with all of you....

monica17 said:
Thanks, Monaco70s, for the welcome! I have been reading your posts, y'know. Don't you have a website on the Grimaldis and other royalty, too?

A friend of mine was able to go to the fundraising event that Princess Caroline attended here. She was very impressed by Caro (although they were introduced very briefly only), and not because Caro is royalty..... Princess Caroline made a very good impression on the people here, from the society people, to the press, down to the ordinary folks. She's really good at what she does. So I think she should continue her charity/humanitarian work.

Monaco70s, have you or anyone else in the TRF read the biography of Princess Stephanie that was published last year or in 2003 (unsure when)? I'm interested in it, but it's very hard to find such books here in the Philippines. Is it another book that focuses on scandals or is it "balanced"? Princess Stephanie seems such a sweet person. I'm sure there's more to her than scandals.....

Nice to be here at TRF and looking forward to exchanging info, views and tidbits with all of you....

Yes I do have a site dedicated to Princess Grace, Caroline, and Stephanie :) I haven't read or heard about this biography on Stephanie, however the last book about heard that I know of was published like around 1997, and although I haven't read it, I've heard it's not good.

And yes I agree Stephanie is such a sweet person and also does a lot of things for Monaco :)

I don't know what Daniel is up to !?
He's always making comments when he shouldn't. But strangely Stephanie doesn't seem to mind.... :-(

Thanks for the great info!

Although it may not be nice that Daniel leaked some of the family's private affairs I must say this certainly gives us the insiders scoop doesn't it?

Somehow I'm not surprised at Daniels revelations about Ranier & Caroline. They are a different sort of people...

I'm sure Caroline is wonderful and not snobbish at official functions & fundraising events, but when it comes to her own private time and people who are not of her status that's probably another story entirely!

I also think Stephanie would do better at official functions than Caro. How sad that (if true) Ranier and Steph's kids didn't know eachother well!

Lashinka2002, you have a point in saying that there might be some truth to Daniel's claims that Caroline is a snob. After all, there is a distinction between public and private life. But then, Daniel had a hard time winning over Stephanie's family.

Yes, it's certainly not nice of Daniel to speak ill of his ex-family, a family wherein his own children are part of. And to talk ill of a dead man at that. Prince Rainier was the grandfather of his kids, and (I may be wrong on this) probably in some way also responsible for his (Daniel's) kids. I'm not sure how things are done financially in the royal circles, but it's not far fetched that Rainier's wealth kept (and keeps) Daniel's kids clothed, fed and educated, among other things. I'm not saying that Daniel doesn't support them, but certainly Rainier must have helped along the way..... And Rainier's forgiveness of Steph's "antics" certainly point to a loving person.

I have read somewhere (was it here at TRF?) that Princess Caroline and Princess Stephanie are now the two first ladies of Monaco - Caro for cultural affairs and Steph for social affairs. So we should see more of Stephanie!

Further to my earlier post, the new biography of Stephanie that I'm referring to is "Monaco's Wild Child", published last December. It's available at Amazon. I'm thinking of ordering it online. If anyone has read it or is planning to read it, please let me know.......

Monaco70s, I have been your website even before accessing TRF. I love the pictures there! Keep it up!

Good night to all (it's still early afternoon here)!

I've added 70 new pics on my site of Princess Grace (Before Her Wedding and Monaco), Princess Caroline (Childhood, Youth, Life With Junot, Life After Junot, Life With Stefano, and Life After Stefano), and Princess Stephanie (Childhood, Youth, and Life After Ducruet).

Also updated the biographies of Princess Grace, Caroline, and Stephanie on my site. I hope you like them.

Monaco70s
http://www.geocities.com/monaco70s

Last edited:
monica17 said:
Further to my earlier post, the new biography of Stephanie that I'm referring to is "Monaco's Wild Child", published last December. It's available at Amazon. I'm thinking of ordering it online. If anyone has read it or is planning to read it, please let me know.......

Monaco70s, I have been your website even before accessing TRF. I love the pictures there! Keep it up!

Oh thanks for telling us about that new book, it'll be nice if you could tell us what it was like if u happen to buy it ;)

I'm glad u like my site and thanks for ur comments :)

some news pic of Princess Stephanie nd her boyfriend on the beach

Attachments

• MONAKO_STEPHANIE28_002.jpg
    MONAKO_STEPHANIE28_002.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 386
  • MONAKO_STEPHANIE28_003.jpg
    MONAKO_STEPHANIE28_003.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 374
  • MONAKO_STEPHANIE28_004.jpg
    MONAKO_STEPHANIE28_004.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 407
  • MONAKO_STEPHANIE28_005.jpg
    MONAKO_STEPHANIE28_005.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 402
  • MONAKO_STEPHANIE28_010.jpg
    MONAKO_STEPHANIE28_010.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 505
  • MONAKO_STEPHANIE28_015.jpg
    MONAKO_STEPHANIE28_015.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 450
  • MONAKO_STEPHANIE28_016.jpg
    MONAKO_STEPHANIE28_016.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 447
  • MONAKO_STEPHANIE28_009.jpg
    MONAKO_STEPHANIE28_009.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 452
  • MONAKO_STEPHANIE28_001.jpg
    MONAKO_STEPHANIE28_001.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 426
Sorry Monaco70 but I don't know when the fotos were taken !:eek: :confused:
but it's really recent ! maybe the last week !:)

simon said:
I don't know what Daniel is up to !?
He's always making comments when he shouldn't. But strangely Stephanie doesn't seem to mind.... :-(

How dare Daniel make nasty comments on Stephanie's family ! After all he's the one who gave her one of the biggest blows in her life by betraying her the way he did. After all the difficulties she had to make her father and brother accept him, he really should be ashamed of himself. If I was in his place I would keep my mouth shut.:mad::mad:

I think Stephanie doesn't seem to mind because the guy is past history for her, all they have in common now are Louis and Pauline and whatever he says or does is no longer important to her. He can't hurt her anymore.

monaco70s said:
I've added 70 new pics on my site of Princess Grace (Before Her Wedding and Monaco), Princess Caroline (Childhood, Youth, Life With Junot, Life After Junot, Life With Stefano, and Life After Stefano), and Princess Stephanie (Childhood, Youth, and Life After Ducruet).

Also updated the biographies of Princess Grace, Caroline, and Stephanie on my site. I hope you like them.

Monaco70s
http://www.geocities.com/monaco70s

Thanks, Monaco70s! I have read Princess Stephanie's updated biography but not the others. Very hectic at work at the moment, but I'm sure I will find time over the weekend to look them over!

Cheers and thanks again!
_________
Monica17

Florence said:
How dare Daniel make nasty comments on Stephanie's family ! After all he's the one who gave her one of the biggest blows in her life by betraying her the way he did. After all the difficulties she had to make her father and brother accept him, he really should be ashamed of himself. If I was in his place I would keep my mouth shut.:mad::mad:

I think Stephanie doesn't seem to mind because the guy is past history for her, all they have in common now are Louis and Pauline and whatever he says or does is no longer important to her. He can't hurt her anymore.

Stephanie is much better off WITHOUT Daniel Ducruet! I agree with you and maybe Stephanie is just too nice to tell Daniel off and doesn't want to upset her kids. Stephanie was interviewed a few times about Caroline and their relationship. And all she said is that they don't spend too much time together, which is sad because she felt that there were times that they needed each other's support, but as a sister she would always be there for Caroline if Caro needs her. She praises Caro as "strong" and does not badmouth her sister, even if they do not really get along.... I wonder why Daniel couldn't learn from Steph's behavior on this matter? And he calls Steph "fragile"!

Last edited:
rchainho said:
Is she pregnant?
That would be absolutely great, but I don't think so. It's
probably only because of the water you have to drink in
the summer heat ;)

New pics!

Stephanie, Daniel and Pauline at the beach

Attachments

• MONAKO_STEFANIA_DANIEL3_003.jpg
    MONAKO_STEFANIA_DANIEL3_003.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 193
  • MONAKO_STEFANIA_DANIEL3_008.jpg
    MONAKO_STEFANIA_DANIEL3_008.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 228
  • MONAKO_STEFANIA_DANIEL3_007.jpg
    MONAKO_STEFANIA_DANIEL3_007.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 204
  • MONAKO_STEFANIA_DANIEL3_006.jpg
    MONAKO_STEFANIA_DANIEL3_006.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 199
  • MONAKO_STEFANIA_DANIEL3_005.jpg
    MONAKO_STEFANIA_DANIEL3_005.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 218
  • MONAKO_STEFANIA_DANIEL3_004.jpg
    MONAKO_STEFANIA_DANIEL3_004.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 226
  • MONAKO_STEFANIA_DANIEL3_002.jpg
    MONAKO_STEFANIA_DANIEL3_002.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 187
  • MONAKO_STEFANIA_DANIEL3_001.jpg
    MONAKO_STEFANIA_DANIEL3_001.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 223
New pics!

more...........

Attachments

• MONAKO_STEFANIA_DANIEL3_009.jpg
    MONAKO_STEFANIA_DANIEL3_009.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 210
  • MONAKO_STEFANIA_DANIEL3_010.jpg
    MONAKO_STEFANIA_DANIEL3_010.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 223
  • MONAKO_STEFANIA_DANIEL3_011.jpg
    MONAKO_STEFANIA_DANIEL3_011.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 197
  • MONAKO_STEFANIA_DANIEL3_012.jpg
    MONAKO_STEFANIA_DANIEL3_012.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 215
  • MONAKO_STEFANIA_DANIEL3_013.jpg
    MONAKO_STEFANIA_DANIEL3_013.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 184
  • MONAKO_STEFANIA_DANIEL3_014.jpg
    MONAKO_STEFANIA_DANIEL3_014.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 203
Here is the caption for those pics:

Caption:
EXCLUSIVE. Princess Stephanie of Monaco enjoys a sunny afternoon with her ex husband Daniel Ducruet and her Daughter Pauline on the beach of Cap d´Ail-France. The third of July was the day of the celebration of their wedding birthday in Cap D´ail on July 1, 2005. NO CREDIT

I was about to post them as well, found similar ones at Vienna Report :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom