The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2005, 09:01 AM
Heir Presumptive

I think you never know but it would be sweet if she had another baby.
I also suppose she'll leave it with her three...but as I said : you never know.

BTW: German tabloids still insist on her marrying Daniel a second time....

Old 08-13-2005, 10:23 AM
Courtier

I don't adore Daniel's attitude and over-exposure recently, but I would be glad if they got back together cause he always seemed to me the love of Steph's life (if such a thing really does exist)...

But among her men I would like her to get back with (I know impossible, but still) Jean Raymond...he is handsome, he seems very caring, sweet, priavte, reliable, a good father, discreet; I might be wrong but I really like him!

Michelle do you know what is he up to? Has he a wife, other children?

Kisses

Old 08-13-2005, 12:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

That's right Grace, Jean Raymond is so discreet, we haven't heard anything from him since like 2002 when the pics of him swimming with Camille at a beach were taken.
Old 08-13-2005, 12:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

Right Jean is a real cutie :-) I like him a lot and I always thought it would have been great if the two of them xould be together. He's not married and I also think he has no girlfriend ( I hope so ;-) ) He spend a lot of time with Camille although the cameras don't catch these moments.
Old 08-13-2005, 01:35 PM

Stephanie news and pics from hola!

I saved five new pics of Stephanie to share with you. I am not really interested in Stephanie but I knew that you guys would like the pics and they're from Hola! which I know not everyone has access to because you have to pay. Unfortunately, I could only upload two of the five pics because the remaining three were too big. If someone wishes me to send the pics to their email, I will try to do that. My email is in my profile. PM or email me and I will send you the other three pics. I also have the article to paste here:

(Source of article and pics: Hola!)

6 AGOSTO 2005
Aunque empezaban a extenderse últimamente rumores sobre un posible acercamiento entre la princesa Estefanía y su ex marido, Daniel Ducruet, la realidad es que, siendo cierto que mantienen una muy buena relación y que parecen haber dejado atrás aquel doloroso pasado juntos, sobre todo para la Princesa, cada uno ha rehecho su vida por separado. Valgan estas imágenes para apreciar no sólo esto, sino también que aceptan a sus respectivas parejas y comparten muy buenos y distendidos momentos todos juntos.

La relación de Estefanía con su nuevo novio, el joven Mathieu, que trabaja como camarero en la costa francesa, dura ya unos meses. No en vano, antes de que falleciera su padre, el pasado mes de abril, fue fotografiada ya con él. Tras la muerte de Raniero se mantuvo apartada de todo y de todos y sólo asomaba una tímida sonrisa en sus encuentros con Mathieu. Su relación sigue adelante. En su acompañante encontró el hombro en el que apoyarse y en el que llorar y ahora la Princesa ya ríe de nuevo abiertamente y disfruta de los suyos y de la vida. Aunque hace unas semanas vivió de nuevo momentos de gran preocupación, con motivo del accidente que su hija Paulina sufrió en una cama elástica. Pero todo quedó en un pequeño susto.

Paulina —con su madre siempre al lado de la camilla— fue traslada en helicóptero hasta la sala de urgencias del hospital para que se realizase una detallada exploración radiológica de la zona cervical, que era donde, al parecer, había sufrido el mayor impacto. Finalmente, los resultados desestimaron lesiones de gravedad, aunque Paulina se vio obligada a llevar unos días el collarín cervical. La hija de Estefanía y Ducruet ya se encuentra perfectamente y disfruta, como lo más normal de mundo, de sus padres y de sus respectivas parejas, como puede verse en las imágenes.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pau-fani-a.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	196.8 KB
ID:	179430   Click image for larger version

Name:	fani-1-a.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	179.7 KB
ID:	179431  
Old 08-13-2005, 01:36 PM
Courtier

He is definetely my favourite of the "post-Daniel" period; I'm too young to remember the pre-DAniel, but Jean-Paul seemed nice.

Thanks so much for your answer Michelle,

Kisses
Old 08-13-2005, 01:37 PM

Oh, another thing, I agree that JR Gottlieb is very handsome! I don't think Danny is handsome, but I appreciate that he seems like a very good father and over the years he has become very good at being a discreet friend of Stephanie. I worry about Stephanie, though. I hope I am wrong in my suspicions that she has a lot of problems. she does not look well.
Old 08-13-2005, 03:04 PM
Serene Highness

Can Someone translate the artical
Old 08-13-2005, 03:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Oh, another thing, I agree that JR Gottlieb is very handsome! I don't think Danny is handsome, but I appreciate that he seems like a very good father and over the years he has become very good at being a discreet friend of Stephanie. I worry about Stephanie, though. I hope I am wrong in my suspicions that she has a lot of problems. she does not look well.
I don't think Stephanie has problems. What makes you think she has? :)
Old 08-13-2005, 04:09 PM

Stephanie troubled?

She has not looked well for many years, in my opinion. I am not talking about fashion or style. As far as I can see, she dresses fine. But I am talking about health. Her weight has fluctuated up and down wildly. That is never a good sign. I understand it's a Grimaldi-Kelly trait to have weight problems, but Steph's weight has been unusually unstable, in my opinion. I have wondered if she has a drug problem. I do not blame her if she does. I can see in her eyes that she's been through terrible pain, and of course history confirms it. An experience like she had in 1982 would shake anyone up. Be it Survivor's Guilt, or simply a daughter mourning the untimely loss of her mother, it doesn't take a genius to see that Stephanie seems to have never recovered from that. It would be very human (sad, but human, and understandable) if she uses drugs or drinks heavily or perhaps uses food to comfort herself. I do not envy her experience at all.

I hope I am wrong.
Old 08-13-2005, 04:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
She has not looked well for many years, in my opinion. I am not talking about fashion or style. As far as I can see, she dresses fine. But I am talking about health. Her weight has fluctuated up and down wildly. That is never a good sign. I understand it's a Grimaldi-Kelly trait to have weight problems, but Steph's weight has been unusually unstable, in my opinion. I have wondered if she has a drug problem. I do not blame her if she does. I can see in her eyes that she's been through terrible pain, and of course history confirms it. An experience like she had in 1982 would shake anyone up. Be it Survivor's Guilt, or simply a daughter mourning the untimely loss of her mother, it doesn't take a genius to see that Stephanie seems to have never recovered from that. It would be very human (sad, but human, and understandable) if she uses drugs or drinks heavily or perhaps uses food to comfort herself. I do not envy her experience at all.

I hope I am wrong.
As for what I know you are wrong. :) But its ok, don't worry...it's sweet that you somehow seem to care. I can assure you that she's not drinking or taking drugs. She has been drinking some I think when she was younger and partying a lot....
But she's fine. It's true that at the moment she seems a little under-weight even some kind of skinny. When she lived with Daniel and even while living in Switzerland with Franco she looked like more , let's say healthier. She is and has always been quite slim and petite ( I know that for the most of you she doesn't seem like petite because you only know her from pictures - but she really is - you'd realize when you stand in front of her ) She mesures 1, 72 m ( about 5'6 or 5'7 ) and weighs about 60 kg normally. Maybe at the moment she only weighs 55 kg. Once I've met her she was about 65 kg and I liked that better but that's only my opinion.
As for her skin, everybody is always worrying about: I think it's just the sun. Her skin is fine in the winter months but I think once Steph is exposed to the sun ( even if it is just for a few minutes) she gets really dark and therefor looks quite differnt and also abit stressed....

She always came across as very happy and relaxed to me....satisfied to be with her kids and working for her country. Can't say she ever made a worn or even sick impression to me.
Old 08-13-2005, 05:09 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian
You're probably right, ice - but yes it would be wonderful if she had another baby - with me :p
I kneeeew you would say that :)
Old 08-13-2005, 05:23 PM

Well, it's good to know a friend of hers thinks she is ok. But I would hope that her friends would help her if she was in trouble and not deny it to themselves because they simply WANT things to be ok. And of course I care. I care about anyone who seems to be in pain. The Grimaldis are a very open family. Most of them tend to wear their emotions on their sleeves. The most obvious exceptions are Caroline and Albert, who are definitely the most guarded. But Stephanie.... she has always seemed transparent to me. Of all the family, she was the one whose grief was most painful to see at the funeral, in my opinion. It was truly terrible to see the pain in her face on that day.
Old 08-13-2005, 05:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

Yes the loss of her daddy hurts her terribly, sure it does, they were so close.
The same is true for the loss of her mommy: She was only 17 - and as if losing her mom was not enough pain, some people also blamed her for Grace's death.
I know that she has suffered enormously from that - and she still does.
But it doesn't keep her from being happy today ( it's not denial, she is ok )She decided that she has to go on in life and being a mother, she always said, helped her a lot. She has a reason....she has many reasons....
Old 08-13-2005, 08:14 PM

true

That's true. I know being a mom is a powerful reason for anyone, not from personal experience, but from what moms I know have told me. They all say that in the hardest times, it is definitely their kids that give them the most powerful reason to endure.
Old 08-13-2005, 10:11 PM
Serene Highness

I like Jean Raymond as well. I've never heard of him profiting from his relationship with Stephanie or the Grimaldi's from the press, unlike Daniel. Jean Raymond seems to have his daughters best interests at heart. Now if they got back together that would be something.
Old 08-14-2005, 06:34 AM
Gentry

Stephanie will marry...

Hi, again some hot news from me :) ...

I was last in a fancy restaurant in Monaco together with some friends. And I've heard there that Stephanie will marry her ex Daniel Ducruet next year in the spring (it should be after the period of mourning of 1 year). The people who told me this is very reliable (you can notice this also from my previous news posts).

I know some other risqué details about Steph, but I guess I keep these better for myself before I'll make the Palace Administration totally wild . Or maybe I can sell the full story to a tabloid . Let's make some money
Greetz, RDB.
Old 08-14-2005, 07:04 AM
Heir Presumptive

Sorry, what ????
Old 08-14-2005, 07:49 AM
Heir Presumptive

are you saying that stephanie is getting remarried to her ex? And this is from a credible source? How do these people who told you know the Grimaldi family?
I would have thought that someone is an ex for a reason :)
Old 08-14-2005, 07:52 AM
Gentry

Look, it's also strang to me. And when "my source" told me this I couldn't believe it at all. But now I understand why she should to this. Both are older and wiser now, but it's still strange. Indeed.

I really hope she'll become happy now, after a very difficult life till now on.

Closed Thread