The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2005, 06:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

Ah thanks anyway Nina,don't worry

Old 06-29-2005, 07:14 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
I don't know what Daniel is up to !?
He's always making comments when he shouldn't. But strangely Stephanie doesn't seem to mind.... :-(
How dare Daniel make nasty comments on Stephanie's family ! After all he's the one who gave her one of the biggest blows in her life by betraying her the way he did. After all the difficulties she had to make her father and brother accept him, he really should be ashamed of himself. If I was in his place I would keep my mouth shut.

I think Stephanie doesn't seem to mind because the guy is past history for her, all they have in common now are Louis and Pauline and whatever he says or does is no longer important to her. He can't hurt her anymore.

Old 06-30-2005, 05:10 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by monaco70s
I've added 70 new pics on my site of Princess Grace (Before Her Wedding and Monaco), Princess Caroline (Childhood, Youth, Life With Junot, Life After Junot, Life With Stefano, and Life After Stefano), and Princess Stephanie (Childhood, Youth, and Life After Ducruet).

Also updated the biographies of Princess Grace, Caroline, and Stephanie on my site. I hope you like them.

Monaco70s
http://www.geocities.com/monaco70s
Thanks, Monaco70s! I have read Princess Stephanie's updated biography but not the others. Very hectic at work at the moment, but I'm sure I will find time over the weekend to look them over!

Cheers and thanks again!
_________
Monica17
Old 06-30-2005, 05:20 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence
How dare Daniel make nasty comments on Stephanie's family ! After all he's the one who gave her one of the biggest blows in her life by betraying her the way he did. After all the difficulties she had to make her father and brother accept him, he really should be ashamed of himself. If I was in his place I would keep my mouth shut.

I think Stephanie doesn't seem to mind because the guy is past history for her, all they have in common now are Louis and Pauline and whatever he says or does is no longer important to her. He can't hurt her anymore.
Stephanie is much better off WITHOUT Daniel Ducruet! I agree with you and maybe Stephanie is just too nice to tell Daniel off and doesn't want to upset her kids. Stephanie was interviewed a few times about Caroline and their relationship. And all she said is that they don't spend too much time together, which is sad because she felt that there were times that they needed each other's support, but as a sister she would always be there for Caroline if Caro needs her. She praises Caro as "strong" and does not badmouth her sister, even if they do not really get along.... I wonder why Daniel couldn't learn from Steph's behavior on this matter? And he calls Steph "fragile"!

Old 06-30-2005, 06:29 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina86lila
some news pic of Princess Stephanie nd her boyfriend on the beach
Is she pregnant?
Old 07-02-2005, 05:12 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchainho
Is she pregnant?
That would be absolutely great, but I don't think so. It's
probably only because of the water you have to drink in
the summer heat
Old 07-03-2005, 01:42 PM
Majesty

New pics!

Stephanie, Daniel and Pauline at the beach
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MONAKO_STEFANIA_DANIEL3_001.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	165425   Click image for larger version

Name:	MONAKO_STEFANIA_DANIEL3_002.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	165426   Click image for larger version

Name:	MONAKO_STEFANIA_DANIEL3_003.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	165427   Click image for larger version

Name:	MONAKO_STEFANIA_DANIEL3_004.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	165428  

Name:	MONAKO_STEFANIA_DANIEL3_005.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	165429   Click image for larger version

Name:	MONAKO_STEFANIA_DANIEL3_006.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	165430   Click image for larger version

Name:	MONAKO_STEFANIA_DANIEL3_007.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	165431   Click image for larger version

Name:	MONAKO_STEFANIA_DANIEL3_008.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	165432  

Old 07-03-2005, 01:43 PM
Majesty

New pics!

more...........
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	MONAKO_STEFANIA_DANIEL3_009.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	165433   Click image for larger version

Name:	MONAKO_STEFANIA_DANIEL3_010.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	59.5 KB
ID:	165434   Click image for larger version

Name:	MONAKO_STEFANIA_DANIEL3_011.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	165435   Click image for larger version

Name:	MONAKO_STEFANIA_DANIEL3_012.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	165436  

Name:	MONAKO_STEFANIA_DANIEL3_013.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	165437   Click image for larger version

Name:	MONAKO_STEFANIA_DANIEL3_014.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	165438  
Old 07-03-2005, 04:08 PM
Majesty

Here is the caption for those pics:

Caption:
EXCLUSIVE. Princess Stephanie of Monaco enjoys a sunny afternoon with her ex husband Daniel Ducruet and her Daughter Pauline on the beach of Cap d´Ail-France. The third of July was the day of the celebration of their wedding birthday in Cap D´ail on July 1, 2005. NO CREDIT
Old 07-03-2005, 04:24 PM
Super Moderator

I was about to post them as well, found similar ones at Vienna Report :)
Old 07-03-2005, 07:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks for the pics everyone. I wonder where was Louis.
Old 07-04-2005, 02:43 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Thanks for the pics everyone. I wonder where was Louis.
You can see him on these two pics for example, with the orange shorts on.
Pauline's shirt is quite funny I'm only wondering why Steph lends Daniel
one of her bikinis
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	2jul05[2].jpg
Views:	108
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	165585   Click image for larger version

Name:	2jul05[4].jpg
Views:	137
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	165586   Click image for larger version

Name:	2jul05[5].jpg
Views:	114
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	165587  
Old 07-04-2005, 11:21 AM
Heir Presumptive

Oh now I see Louis , thanks Ice. Yes I also wondered the same as you.
Old 07-07-2005, 04:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

Stephanie devestated about London attacks

My cousin J.P. ( working for the bureau de presse of the Palais Princier) just forwarded a SMS of Stephanie onto my cellphone.
She's totally saddnd by the news from London still having friends living in the capital of England. She spoke of memories of living in Paris and using the metro every day ( I have the same momories and also ask myself how we are so fearless most of the time when we're using this kind of public transpoert )

...these attacks are so terrible....just terrible....:(
Old 07-07-2005, 07:50 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
My cousin J.P. ( working for the bureau de presse of the Palais Princier) just forwarded a SMS of Stephanie onto my cellphone.
She's totally saddnd by the news from London still having friends living in the capital of England. She spoke of memories of living in Paris and using the metro every day ( I have the same momories and also ask myself how we are so fearless most of the time when we're using this kind of public transpoert )

...these attacks are so terrible....just terrible....:(
Michelle, this info on Steph is so sweet, she's so concerned about others....... And she actually commuted (using the train) in Paris when she lived there.... wow! I know she's down to earth, but not that. I know this happened a long time ago, but how did she live in Paris? What was her life like then? Was this during the time she worked for Dior and did modeling stints?

So sad and terrible about these attacks at London...... I have some friends there, too.
Old 07-08-2005, 12:17 AM
Heir Presumptive

That is something really nice from Stephanie, I join her with the feelings of sadness for today's events.

When Caroline lived in Paris, she used the Metro too.
Old 07-08-2005, 03:31 AM
Courtier

Quote:
That is something really nice from Stephanie, I join her with the feelings of sadness for today's events.

When Caroline lived in Paris, she used the Metro too.
Ow, wow! Thanks for the info, Monaco70s. Caro is much more regal than Steph - couldn't imagine her using the public train....... :) That shows that she isn't snobbish and can do ordinary things (in relation to what Daniel said about her).

Can't wait for July 12 when we get to see Steph and Caroline at Albert's enthronement.

Old 07-08-2005, 03:54 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by monica17
Michelle, this info on Steph is so sweet, she's so concerned about others....... And she actually commuted (using the train) in Paris when she lived there.... wow! I know she's down to earth, but not that. I know this happened a long time ago, but how did she live in Paris? What was her life like then? Was this during the time she worked for Dior and did modeling stints?

So sad and terrible about these attacks at London...... I have some friends there, too.
Stephanie lived in Paris from 1975-76 on. She attended 'College'
( Secondary school) and 'Lycee' ( grammer school) there. Her lycee where she passed her Baccalauréat at 'Charles-de Foucault' school in Neuilly-sur-Seine. So she often used the metro to get around at that time and also later when she did her professional formation at Dior.
Old 07-08-2005, 04:21 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
Stephanie lived in Paris from 1975-76 on. She attended 'College'
( Secondary school) and 'Lycee' ( grammer school) there. Her lycee where she passed her Baccalauréat at 'Charles-de Foucault' school in Neuilly-sur-Seine. So she often used the metro to get around at that time and also later when she did her professional formation at Dior.
Oh, yes, I forgot that she studied in Paris for grammar school and secondary school. She and Princess Grace went to Paris to join Caroline..... they have cars and chauffers, of course. But fascinating and down to earth of them (Caro and Steph) to use the Metro, and often at that.

You're a wonderful source of info, Michelle! And so are the others. :)
Old 07-08-2005, 11:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

Yes I can't also wait to see them next Tuesday