The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2004, 12:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks Michelle :) Too bad we won't be getting new pics... Merry Christmas to you too and everyone else on TRF :P

Old 12-24-2004, 09:03 PM
Serene Highness

has stephanie had any problems with people(women namely) using her to get to her brother?
i only ask because it happens to women with cute brothers. like my brother would always date my friends and when they would break up i would loose them as a friend.

Old 12-26-2004, 04:50 PM
Serene Highness

But her brother is not cute, so why would she have that problem?
Old 12-26-2004, 05:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbette
But her brother is not cute, so why would she have that problem?
That's a matter of opinon, I would say.

Some people may find Albert an attractive person and others may find him to be not so attractive.

To each his own.
Old 12-26-2004, 11:12 PM
Serene Highness

bubbette, girl u r a mess
lets say people might try to use stephanie to get to her brother because of money,power and a title. does that happen a lot to her?
Old 12-27-2004, 10:06 AM
Aristocracy

Albert may not have a much hair and a bit of a paunch but he's has a twinke in his eye so in my book he's still cute. Remember that Stephanie has tried to be a model,singer,actress and swimsuit designertoo soo there are no shortage of women in the same "field" who would be more than willing to suck up to her to spend even one night in Albert's company.:p
Wittykitty
Old 12-27-2004, 10:07 AM
Heir Presumptive

lets say people might try to use stephanie to get to her brother because of money,power and a title. does that happen a lot to her?[/QUOTE]
Well,I'd say that can happen but I guess Steph is tough enough to see it thrugh....But it's an interesting question.....
Old 12-27-2004, 10:39 AM
Serene Highness

glad u think so..........yence(aka all of u) can call me the been there done that women:p
Old 12-29-2004, 06:19 PM
Royal Highness

Friend sent me Princess Stephanie's skiing vacation photos..It's from East News..I'm not sure where were taken..
Attached Images

Old 12-29-2004, 11:30 PM
Serene Highness

i have a stupid question-are hats a no-no its cold out there and her kids are all bundle up.
what does the family do for new year's eve?
Old 12-29-2004, 11:45 PM
Courtier

where are those photos taken?

Old 12-30-2004, 01:51 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by semisquare
i have a stupid question-are hats a no-no its cold out there and her kids are all bundle up.
what does the family do for new year's eve?
If you look on the middle pic .. there's quite a few without hats.

But I guess because I like to keep what I have between the ears, I prefer to ski with a toque, or ear-warmer at the very least.
Old 12-30-2004, 02:18 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by wittykitty
Albert may not have a much hair and a bit of a paunch but he's has a twinke in his eye so in my book he's still cute.
Grrr...you bet he has a twinkle in his eye and he is just sooo sexy. sure he may not be the cutests guy out therre, but he is super sexiness and that is what a man really needs...ok I have lost myself again.
um...yeah. Stephanie is a great lady. she has learned alot throughout life and with that she helps others. i wish ppl would stop being so hard on her and look at her positives more...
Old 12-30-2004, 11:00 AM
Heir Presumptive

As for the skiing pics: They were taken in Auron / France. Stephanie owns a house in this village. There she'll probably spend new years eve as well - with the kids....they used to do this for the last couple of years.
Old 01-02-2005, 12:45 PM
Royal Highness

Skiing 2005

Here are more photos of Princess Stephanie's skiing vacation with family..She seems to be ski-instructor for children..mommy knows better..

Source; East News
Attached Images

Old 01-02-2005, 03:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianna
Here are more photos of Princess Stephanie's skiing vacation with family..She seems to be ski-instructor for children..mommy knows better..

Source; East News
Some years ago she actually worked as a ski-instructor for children at the local ESF ( Ecole de ski francaise) in Auron. So she has it in her blood...:)
Old 01-09-2005, 06:43 PM
Royal Highness

This was a busy week..

Helping Camille on football practice and then shopping..I like her on second photo..a big smile..
Attached Images

Old 01-14-2005, 10:17 AM
Heir Presumptive

To me , Princess Stephanie reminds me of Brooke Logan Forrester from "The Bold and the Beautiful" or "Beautiful" or "Glamour" whatever its called in your particular country. Not the incest because stephanie hasnt done that but the bad relationships she gets into and marriages that last for 5 minutes.

Basically, the whole story of The Bold and the Beautiful can be an account of the Grimaldi's lives.
Old 01-18-2005, 04:54 PM
Heir Presumptive

What the hack is Adans doing in this 'Big Brother VIP 'show ?

http://www.ghvip.telecinco.es/dn_22.htm

Did you know that he participates in the show?
Old 01-18-2005, 05:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

OMG what is Adans doing in that show!!!! You know I had a very good concept about him, but now after seeing this, my concept has changed. Well if he doesn't talk about Stephanie and her family I'm okay with it.

Thanks for the update Mimi.