Princess Stephanie Current Events 2 : Nov.2003 - Feb.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Michelle :) Too bad we won't be getting new pics... Merry Christmas to you too and everyone else on TRF :p

has stephanie had any problems with people(women namely) using her to get to her brother?
i only ask because it happens to women with cute brothers. like my brother would always date my friends and when they would break up i would loose them as a friend.

Last edited:
Bubbette said:
But her brother is not cute, so why would she have that problem?
That's a matter of opinon, I would say.

Some people may find Albert an attractive person and others may find him to be not so attractive.

To each his own.

bubbette, girl u r a mess
lets say people might try to use stephanie to get to her brother because of money,power and a title. does that happen a lot to her?

Albert may not have a much hair and a bit of a paunch but he's has a twinke in his eye so in my book he's still cute. Remember that Stephanie has tried to be a model,singer,actress and swimsuit designertoo soo there are no shortage of women in the same "field" who would be more than willing to suck up to her to spend even one night in Albert's company.:p
Wittykitty

lets say people might try to use stephanie to get to her brother because of money,power and a title. does that happen a lot to her?[/QUOTE]
Well,I'd say that can happen but I guess Steph is tough enough to see it thrugh....But it's an interesting question.....

glad u think so..........yence(aka all of u) can call me the been there done that women:p

Friend sent me Princess Stephanie's skiing vacation photos..It's from East News..I'm not sure where were taken..

Attachments

• skiing2.jpg
    skiing2.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 228
  • children skiing.jpg
    children skiing.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 229
  • skiing1.jpg
    skiing1.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 229
i have a stupid question-are hats a no-no its cold out there and her kids are all bundle up.
what does the family do for new year's eve?

semisquare said:
i have a stupid question-are hats a no-no its cold out there and her kids are all bundle up.
what does the family do for new year's eve?
If you look on the middle pic .. there's quite a few without hats.

But I guess because I like to keep what I have between the ears, I prefer to ski with a toque, or ear-warmer at the very least.

wittykitty said:
Albert may not have a much hair and a bit of a paunch but he's has a twinke in his eye so in my book he's still cute.
Grrr...you bet he has a twinkle in his eye and he is just sooo sexy. sure he may not be the cutests guy out therre, but he is super sexiness and that is what a man really needs...ok I have lost myself again.
um...yeah. Stephanie is a great lady. she has learned alot throughout life and with that she helps others. i wish ppl would stop being so hard on her and look at her positives more...

As for the skiing pics: They were taken in Auron / France. Stephanie owns a house in this village. There she'll probably spend new years eve as well - with the kids....they used to do this for the last couple of years.

Skiing 2005

Here are more photos of Princess Stephanie's skiing vacation with family..She seems to be ski-instructor for children..mommy knows better..

Source; East News

Attachments

• Steph skiing.jpg
    Steph skiing.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 192
  • Steph_Auron_05.jpg
    Steph_Auron_05.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 191
  • Steph with louis and pauline.jpg
    Steph with louis and pauline.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 225
  • Skiing2.jpg
    Skiing2.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 214
  • Skiing3.jpg
    Skiing3.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 188
Ianna said:
Here are more photos of Princess Stephanie's skiing vacation with family..She seems to be ski-instructor for children..mommy knows better..

Source; East News
Some years ago she actually worked as a ski-instructor for children at the local ESF ( Ecole de ski francaise) in Auron. So she has it in her blood...:)

This was a busy week..

Helping Camille on football practice and then shopping..I like her on second photo..a big smile..

Attachments

• Helping camille.jpg
    Helping camille.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 208
  • Shopping.jpg
    Shopping.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 239
To me , Princess Stephanie reminds me of Brooke Logan Forrester from "The Bold and the Beautiful" or "Beautiful" or "Glamour" whatever its called in your particular country. Not the incest because stephanie hasnt done that but the bad relationships she gets into and marriages that last for 5 minutes.

Basically, the whole story of The Bold and the Beautiful can be an account of the Grimaldi's lives.

OMG what is Adans doing in that show!!!! You know I had a very good concept about him, but now after seeing this, my concept has changed. Well if he doesn't talk about Stephanie and her family I'm okay with it.

Thanks for the update Mimi.

It seems all Steph's husband go around Europe partecipating in reality shows...anyway, I'm sure the Palace knows how to keep their mouths almost shut (at least that's what Daniel did: he talked very little about his personal life and his kids).

Stephanie posing for the International Circus Festival that will start tomorrow.

Attachments

• 00505065_000011.jpg
    00505065_000011.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 178
  • 00505065_000002.jpg
    00505065_000002.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 144
  • 00505065_000006.jpg
    00505065_000006.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 164
  • 00505065_000001.jpg
    00505065_000001.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 149
Grace said:
It seems all Steph's husband go around Europe partecipating in reality shows...anyway, I'm sure the Palace knows how to keep their mouths almost shut (at least that's what Daniel did: he talked very little about his personal life and his kids).
Actually when Adans was interviewed by Telecinco (Spanish TV Channel) when he was asked about Stephanie he just said she was a very nice person and refused to talk more about her.

Michelle thanks for the pics :)

monaco70s said:
Actually when Adans was interviewed by Telecinco (Spanish TV Channel) when he was asked about Stephanie he just said she was a very nice person and refused to talk more about her.

Michelle thanks for the pics :)
You're welcome....

It's some kind of nice that he doesn't talk about her private things but on the other side I honestly ask myself what he's doing in a tv show?! What's the purpose if not to make himself and his life public....
I mean why insisting on your privacy on the one hand and a little later participating in some celebrity-show.....???

Monaco, France - MONTE CARLO CIRCUS FESTIVAL, PRINCESS STEPHANIE IN MONACO.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 146
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 154
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 169
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 161
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 151
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 163
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 165
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 148
Princess Stéphanie along with her father and brother attends the opening-show of the International Circus Festival of Monte Carlo, January 20th 05

Attachments

• 52039780.jpg
    52039780.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 174
  • AP724497_guest.jpg
    AP724497_guest.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 173
  • AP724499_guest.jpg
    AP724499_guest.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 170
  • AP724526_guest.jpg
    AP724526_guest.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 156
She never looks as beautiful as when she is with her father. She looks great.

Thanks for posting the pictures Lyonnaise and michelle!

I'll agree with the statement that megknight made about Stephanie looking better when she is around her father. She does seem so much more relaxed and softer, doesn't she? I do think that she should quit coloring her hair so dark. She looks so much better and less severe when it is lighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom