The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2004, 09:43 AM
Majesty

how often are her kids at their fathers place

Old 11-26-2004, 04:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

Stephanie finally divorced Adans Peres in Geneva last Wednesday.

Stéphanie von Monaco offenbar erneut geschieden

Berlin (AFP) - Prinzessin Stéphanie von Monaco und ihr zweiter Ehemann Adans Peres Lopez gehen offenbar ab sofort getrennte Wege. Die 39-Jährige und der Zirkusartist sollen schon am Mittwoch in Genf geschieden worden sein, wie der Onlinedienst "Bunte.T-Online.de" berichtete. Die Prozedur habe ganze 17 Minuten gedauert. Das Paar hatte erst im September vergangenen Jahres geheiratet.

Eine offizielle Stellungnahme gab es zunächst nicht. Zuletzt war Stéphanie, dem "enfant terrible" der Grimaldis, ein Verhältnis mit einem 34-jährigen Croupier nachgesagt worden.

Vor der Beziehung mit dem zehn Jahre jüngeren Portugiesen Peres hatte die jüngste Tochter von Fürst Rainier III. und Mutter dreier Kinder eine Liaison mit dem Zirkuschef Franco Knie gehabt. Im Sommer hatte eine Boulevardzeitung ein Foto der 39-Jährigen in den Armen eines Croupiers aus Monte Carlo veröffentlicht.

Die Prinzessin ist immer wieder mit angeblichen oder tatsächlichen Liebschaften in den Schlagzeilen. Ein Magazin zählte im Sommer 17 "offizielle Liebhaber", die die Tochter von Rainier III. und der verstorbenen Filmdiva Grace Kelly in 23 Jahren gehabt haben soll. Ihr erster Mann Daniel Ducruet wurde in flagranti mit einer Stripperin ertappt.

Old 11-26-2004, 04:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

Oh, and as for the kids: They are with their fathers every second weekend and half of the school holidays. But as Stephanie is not very strict about it they grow up in a perfectly modern Patchwork-family. They're with their brothe Michael a lot or now as well with Franck's son too...So they all belong together very much. You can see that for example if they attend the AS Monaco matches. They#re all very frequent stadium visitors...all of them together.
Old 11-26-2004, 04:18 PM
Heir Presumptive

Louis is particularly close to his brother Michael who is only 14 month older ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Daniel et ses fils.JPG (42.9 KB, 148 views)
File Type: jpg louis et michael.JPG (44.3 KB, 113 views)
Old 11-29-2004, 03:05 AM
Heir Presumptive

Princess Stephanie receives money for her association "Fight Aids in Monaco."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (37.8 KB, 174 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (32.2 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (32.9 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (38.4 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (36.1 KB, 94 views)
Old 11-29-2004, 07:58 AM
Heir Presumptive

Is Stephanie ever going to release another album? I think its great how she decided to do that, its not really a royal thing to do but she did it and i want another album!!!
Old 11-29-2004, 08:07 AM
Heir Apparent

What was her first album called? was it good? did she win any music awards? hahaha anyone know why she stopped singing? what happened to her modelling career as well?
Old 11-29-2004, 08:14 AM
Heir Presumptive

im not sure, but she did duets with michael jackson. her first album was called, "Life your Love", the 2nd was "Stephanie" and the third was "Best of Stephanie". I have heard the songs, and they are great , not excellent, but good. Dont you think the Monegasque royals are more of celebrities than royalty? Albert got interviewed with Larry King and all those celebrity talk shows, i dont think any other ryla from other royal families would allow it. Good on Monaco i say!
Old 11-29-2004, 08:42 AM
Heir Presumptive

If my memory is correct her father stopped her modeling career. She recorded In The Closet with Jackson. And Alberts ex-girlfriend was in the video.
Old 11-29-2004, 08:52 AM
Heir Presumptive

i just feel so sorry for her. she went through a horrible ordeal when she was young and because of that she has had many failed marriages and no happiness. Then when she finds a career that she loves and that gives her happiness, her father takes it away from her. She has scars and has many burdens of the past that she has to carry. And to top it all of, she has to recover while being in the public spotlight, it is very hard.
Old 11-29-2004, 09:05 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australian
Dont you think the Monegasque royals are more of celebrities than royalty?
Come to think of it i do believe this is true! Their lives have been more like Hollywood films!
Old 11-29-2004, 09:15 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillary_nugent
Come to think of it i do believe this is true! Their lives have been more like Hollywood films!

there was even a hollywood film on princess grace wasnt there
Old 11-29-2004, 10:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

Caricature of Princess Stephanie
Attached Images
File Type: gif stephanie.gif (19.4 KB, 103 views)
Old 12-17-2004, 10:47 AM
Heir Presumptive

Stephanie vistis elderly people in Monaco for christmas.
Stephanie gives dogs to blind people in Monaco. Dec. 2004
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	00503889_000003.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	67805   Click image for larger version

Name:	00503889_000004.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	67806   Click image for larger version

Name:	00503889_000008.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	67807   Click image for larger version

Name:	00503904_000001.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	67808  

Name:	00503904_000010.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	67809  
Old 12-17-2004, 11:40 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australian
Albert got interviewed with Larry King and all those celebrity talk shows, i dont think any other ryla from other royal families would allow it. Good on Monaco i say!
Actually I remember seeing Queen Noor being interviewed on Larry King and maybe even the Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson, but not sure on her. But Queen Noor of Jordan definitely did the interview because I remember just thinking how beautiful and classy she was.
Old 12-17-2004, 04:14 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
Stephanie vistis elderly people in Monaco for christmas.
Stephanie gives dogs to blind people in Monaco. Dec. 2004
Thanks for the great pictures Michelle! Stephanie looks absolutely lovely. She always appears to be genuinely enjoying herself when doing work such as this, don't you think?
Old 12-18-2004, 06:59 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lea
Thanks for the great pictures Michelle! Stephanie looks absolutely lovely. She always appears to be genuinely enjoying herself when doing work such as this, don't you think?
Yeah, very much so. She takes these duties very seriously and she's quite into it. She really wants to help people and comfort them. She always says this. In one part of her interview in Oct. 2002 she says:

What do you think is the role of a princess today?

Stephanie: I'm not born with any kind of instruction for use. I don't know really. My role is to help people who need to be helped and I can do this due to my popularity.That means: not only in social matters but also to care about the very personal needs of these people. I care about and work with mentaly handicaped people. This comes straight from my heart. A lot of people just turn away if they come across a handicped person. These handicaped people are just rejected, seperated from society.even though they have a right to live like anyone else. I'm also involved in the work of the red cross in Monaco. We care about elderly people. We try to sensibleize as much people as pssible, we try to make them see the suffering and to care.
Not long ago someone told me: Your smile only is already a whole therapy! These people speak with their hearts. That there's someone like me caring about them is the least of things. It touches me as much as it touches you.

Stephanie wit one of the patiants in her home for mentaly handicaped people ( Centre Princesse Stéphanie - CAPS )
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1680634.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	68231  
Old 12-18-2004, 08:29 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
Yeah, very much so. She takes these duties very seriously and she's quite into it. She really wants to help people and comfort them. She always says this. In one part of her interview in Oct. 2002 she says:

What do you think is the role of a princess today?

Stephanie: I'm not born with any kind of instruction for use. I don't know really. My role is to help people who need to be helped and I can do this due to my popularity.That means: not only in social matters but also to care about the very personal needs of these people. I care about and work with mentaly handicaped people. This comes straight from my heart. A lot of people just turn away if they come across a handicped person. These handicaped people are just rejected, seperated from society.even though they have a right to live like anyone else. I'm also involved in the work of the red cross in Monaco. We care about elderly people. We try to sensibleize as much people as pssible, we try to make them see the suffering and to care.

Not long ago someone told me: Your smile only is already a whole therapy! These people speak with their hearts. That there's someone like me caring about them is the least of things. It touches me as much as it touches you.

Stephanie wit one of the patiants in her home for mentaly handicaped people ( Centre Princesse Stéphanie - CAPS )
WOW - now THAT is a great photo! It looks to me like Princess Stephanie is adding value to the lives of many. Thanks for sharing the interview!
Old 12-18-2004, 11:05 AM
Heir Presumptive

Thank you Michelle for the post do you have a link? I would like to read the article for my own work.
Quote:
These handicaped people are just rejected, seperated from society.even though they have a right to live like anyone else
She is very correct.
Old 12-18-2004, 12:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
Thank you Michelle for the post do you have a link? I would like to read the article for my own work. She is very correct.
Well I have it from Bunte mag. Nr. 42 / 10.10.02

but the whole interview was in Hello', Hola and Paris Match as well.