Princess Stephanie Current Events 10 : Oct.2006 - Nov.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suck away on that cancer stick, Stephanie. Honestly. Some people never get a clue.

For non-englishspeaking difficult to understand, please translate your comment...didn't get it, thanks from Italy...

supernova said:
For non-englishspeaking difficult to understand, please translate your comment...didn't get it, thanks from Italy...

I think it was referred to Steph smoking. "Cancer stick" because cigarettes cause cancer...

The last thing Stephanie needs is to bake in the sun. I hope she is wearing sunscreen to protect here from skin cancer. Alss, I doubt it.

libra65 said:
The last thing Stephanie needs is to bake in the sun. I hope she is wearing sunscreen to protect here from skin cancer. Alss, I doubt it.

She always puts on sunscreen.

libra65 said:
There are plenty of pics of her holding a bottle of sunscreen. There are pics of her putting sunscreen on her children, on her stepson and putting it on herself. I think Steph, unlike some tourists who only have 2 weeks to get a tan, does not feel the need to sunburn to speed the tanning process and then peel it off briefly afterwards. She can be in the sun when she feels like it and put high sunscreen on and still have a tan. She spends plenty of time outside. One thing I have never seen though is a picture of Steph peeling her skin off after being sunburned, which is the most dangerous part of tanning.

she also visits a tanning salon in monaco.

maya35 said:
I think it was referred to Steph smoking. "Cancer stick" because cigarettes cause cancer...

That's right, maya35, thanks.

Stephanie seems to love denim...just like a girl in her twenties, same style, am I correct?

I wonder why she seems to be shying away from any public duty - you don't really see her as much as you normally would (not at Monaco Day last November; can't remember if she's been at the recent balls, lately). What's going on w/her?

Horseygal said:
I wonder why she seems to be shying away from any public duty - you don't really see her as much as you normally would (not at Monaco Day last November; can't remember if she's been at the recent balls, lately). What's going on w/her?

Hmm, you have a point. I think the last time I saw her doing public duty was for the 2007 Circus Festival. Maybe she just chooses to do things that are away from the spotlight? I know she supports a number of charities, not to mention doing public appearances at hospitals, etc. With Princess Antoinette's reduced appearances (after all, she is 86 years old now), I have assumed that Stephanie will be seen more often. She attended the 2006 Red Cross Ball but was absent at the 2007 Rose Ball. But then I think she almost never attends the Rose Ball. But hopefully, we can all see a bit of her at the Grand Prix!

Last edited:
Horseygal and monica17, it's not that unusal that we do not see Steph that often in this part of the year. I also think
that she prefers to do official duties without the presence of 10-20 cameras, she missed the Rose Ball quite often, but
she always attends the Red Cross Ball in summer.
And the Circus festival has not been her last official duty, just think of the many events she had because of the musical
and I've also posted a pic of her and Albert back in February when they visited a social project. So I'm sure she's busy
although we do not see it..:)

iceflower said:
Horseygal and monica17, it's not that unusal that we do not see Steph that often in this part of the year. I also think
that she prefers to do official duties without the presence of 10-20 cameras,...And the Circus festival has not been her last official duty, just think of the many events she had because of the musical
and I've also posted a pic of her and Albert back in February when they visited a social project. So I'm sure she's busy
although we do not see it..:)

Thanks, Ice! :flowers: I did miss those on the musical and social project; I will look them up in the earlier posts! I also thought that she had a couple of vacations lately and that took her away from work for a while.... she's working hard and she deserves those vacations! I just miss seeing her.

Stephanie looks so fit for a woman in her 40s, too bad the sun have done tremedous damage on her beautiful face. Her kids are almost grown up.

08/06/07 - MONACO - - Monaco CHARITY OPERATION IN MONACO From June to December 2006 Cartier's Shop in Monaco had sold a bracelet Love Charity to the profit of Figth Aids Monaco wich was selected to be the Monaco's non profit organisation beneficiary of the operation. Cartier have made same operations around the world. Cyrille Vigneron, Cartier's General Manager, gives Princess Stephanie, Fight Aids Monaco President, a cheque of 23.400 Euros. The amount comes from bracelet sold wich value his 450 Euros per unit from which 100 Euros goes to Fight aids Monaco. The General Manager also gives Princess Stephanie a new bracelet wich will be sold from June 8 to December 31, 2007. Cartier company decided to renew the opertion with fight Aids Monaco.

Gallery

WOW thanks tbhrc Stephanie looks beautiful love the pics and good news for Fight Aids Monaco But Steph looks great finally new pics.

Thanks for the link with the great new pics of Steph, tbhrc!

Here are some pics of Steph at the beach at the weekend, I do not no if it's been on Saturday or on Sunday :)

Steph 1
Steph 2
Steph 3

Stephanie looks great, both on 'charity' and 'beach' pics!:flowers: It's great that Cartier takes part in charity work for Figth Aids Monaco.

What is she doing ? putting on suncream maybe but still funnt how she does it thanks tbhrc

thank you very much for its last photographs it is super to see stephanie so simple and to be made bronser in the middle of Mister and everyone Madam

Last week Steph attended a charity beach soccer match - on the pic I scanned in you can see her with Pascal Olemta,
who was a goalkeeper at Olympique Marseille - no new love, the magazine says, as he is married..;);):)

---> Pic

Has anyone seen more pics from that event??

Thanks Iceflower I havent heard or seen anything from this event maybe someone else has some info she looks great .

On mcpress.mc I read about her visit to Belgrade in April on behalf of Enfants de Frankie (Children of Frankie, or Frankie Children) Association. Does anyone know about this association and how/when Princess Stephanie came to be patron?
:flowers:

There is an interview in todays paper with Stephanie with regards to aids. She knows what she is talking about and she does it well. I really have to say that these last two years Steph has really "arrived". She looks nice in the picture too.

There is an interview in todays paper with Stephanie with regards to aids. She knows what she is talking about and she does it well. I really have to say that these last two years Steph has really "arrived". She looks nice in the picture too.

:flowers:

You can find the picture here !

News Edit ( different topic): A man ( taxi driver ) has been sentenced to 10 moths of prison. He threatend and followed Stephanie. On December 23rd he went to her home in Monaco after sending a fax to the Palace announcing his arrival. He wanted to ' bring her chocolate'. Some bullets and a revolver were found in his car.

Article

Last edited:
Thanks Paca for the information and Michelle for the picture but that news is a little scary to think about Glad Stephanie and the kids are safe .

That's a very nice new pic of Steph, thanks for posting, michelle, and thanks for the information, paca and michelle. There'll always be crazy people around, but fortunately Steph and her family do have a lot of protection..

Wow sebastian I have not seen you on here in a while but thanks for the links and for the pics camille has grown up so much really sweet pics between Mother and Daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom