The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 05:52 PM
Nobility

Louis looks a bit, well um... ghetto. The oversized shirt and low-hanging shorts, I never would have expected it. And Steph with the converse, trés cool.

Ani

Old 04-26-2007, 01:12 AM
Serene Highness

Thank you icflower Louis has got very tall the baggy look is what most teen boys wear so that is normal he looks very cute and Stephanie the shoes rock on her very in touch with the fashion I see they both look great.

Old 04-26-2007, 03:45 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
Steph has been to Mauritius, but now she is back again, here are some great and rare pics with Louis:
Princess Stephanie of Monaco shops with her son Louis and bodyguards in Paris on the famous " Avenue
des Champs Elysee" at Quik Silver Store. Paris, France, April 24, 2007 ibl

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4

The pics don't open for me, could you post another link ? Thanx in advance ...
Old 04-26-2007, 09:30 AM
Serene Highness

The ibl site IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65 the pics are on the first or second page
Old 04-26-2007, 05:17 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle

The pics don't open for me, could you post another link ? Thanx in advance ...
It's a problem with tinypics again and it may happen to all of us, if a link doesn't work, just try it some time later or on another day. It's annoying, but other image hosting sites have similar problems..
Old 04-30-2007, 02:00 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Steph has been to Mauritius, but now she is back again, here are some great and rare pics with Louis:
Princess Stephanie of Monaco shops with her son Louis and bodyguards in Paris on the famous " Avenue
des Champs Elysee" at Quik Silver Store. Paris, France, April 24, 2007 ibl

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
I love these pictures! Steph's style is so cool. She'll never grow old. And Louis is good looking - and he knows it....

Thanks iceflower!
Old 04-30-2007, 04:02 PM
Administrator

The first pics this year of Steph at the beach in France/Monaco, that's great, thanks for posting them, Michelle. Nice to see her spending some relaxing time with friends and I'm already looking forward to see what she'll make with her hair the coming months..
Old 04-30-2007, 04:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
The first pics this year of Steph at the beach in France/Monaco, that's great, thanks for posting them, Michelle. Nice to see her spending some relaxing time with friends and I'm already looking forward to see what she'll make with her hair the coming months..
Yeah. me too...she could get it growing a little, that might be nice ...
...man, she still has that killer-body 'me-a-little-jealous-damn'
Old 04-30-2007, 04:18 PM
Serene Highness

Wow she looks great I think she will always have a killer body Does it seem she may have cut her hair a little? I like her hair long but she looks great no matter what the hair is thanks Michelle hope to see more new pics of her.
Old 04-30-2007, 06:39 PM
Nobility

Suck away on that cancer stick, Stephanie. Honestly. Some people never get a clue.
Old 05-01-2007, 03:25 PM
Aristocracy

For non-englishspeaking difficult to understand, please translate your comment...didn't get it, thanks from Italy...
Old 05-01-2007, 04:00 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernova
For non-englishspeaking difficult to understand, please translate your comment...didn't get it, thanks from Italy...
I think it was referred to Steph smoking. "Cancer stick" because cigarettes cause cancer...
Old 05-01-2007, 04:11 PM
Nobility

The last thing Stephanie needs is to bake in the sun. I hope she is wearing sunscreen to protect here from skin cancer. Alss, I doubt it.
Old 05-01-2007, 05:37 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by libra65
The last thing Stephanie needs is to bake in the sun. I hope she is wearing sunscreen to protect here from skin cancer. Alss, I doubt it.
She always puts on sunscreen.
Old 05-01-2007, 07:57 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by libra65
There are plenty of pics of her holding a bottle of sunscreen. There are pics of her putting sunscreen on her children, on her stepson and putting it on herself. I think Steph, unlike some tourists who only have 2 weeks to get a tan, does not feel the need to sunburn to speed the tanning process and then peel it off briefly afterwards. She can be in the sun when she feels like it and put high sunscreen on and still have a tan. She spends plenty of time outside. One thing I have never seen though is a picture of Steph peeling her skin off after being sunburned, which is the most dangerous part of tanning.
Old 05-01-2007, 08:14 PM
Aristocracy

she also visits a tanning salon in monaco.
Old 05-01-2007, 08:17 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by maya35
I think it was referred to Steph smoking. "Cancer stick" because cigarettes cause cancer...
That's right, maya35, thanks.
Old 05-06-2007, 12:05 PM
Aristocracy

Stephanie seems to love denim...just like a girl in her twenties, same style, am I correct?
Old 05-21-2007, 05:37 PM
Serene Highness

I wonder why she seems to be shying away from any public duty - you don't really see her as much as you normally would (not at Monaco Day last November; can't remember if she's been at the recent balls, lately). What's going on w/her?

Closed Thread