Princess Stephanie Current Events 10 : Oct.2006 - Nov.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if she did anything for her birthday?

I've no idea, Radker, but I'm sure she celebrated it in some way :)

Here is a pic of Steph in Auron at the beginning of february, she went shopping and looked very happy, having fun:

Steph in Auron

Well...Going to Caribe is a good way to celebrate a Birthday...Isn't it? :rolleyes:

Vanesa.

It is, Vanessa :) :) , but she already had her birthday one month ago, it's her regular winter holiday trip..
I wonder how many paparazzi followed her this time, in order to find out who her travelling companions are..:rolleyes:

Thank you for posting pictures of Princess Stephanie on her winter vacation in Mauritius with Camille, Ianna. :) Did Princess Stephanie bring her other children with her too?

Wow, Stephanie got a great body! Hope to see more pictures of her on her vacation!;)

Thanks a lot for posting the two pics, Ianna! :)
It's nice to see how she cares for her little Camille, putting suncreme on her face . It would be nice to see some pics of Louis and Pauline as well.

Wow Louis is looking hot he look just as tall as his mom and camille looks cute also now just to see Pauline . Thanks for the pics

Ianna said:
You're welcome Chantal and iceflower!:flowers:
Thanks poeme for additional Auron pics!:)
..now only Pauline misses from vacation pics..

I think Pauline is the one with the black bikini on the first of your two pics, Ianna, thanks a lot for the additional pics!!! :flowers:

You're welcome!:flowers:

Great pic with Pauline! Thanks townsend!;)

Thanks for posting that great pic, Townsend! :)

Here are a few pics of Steph relaxing on the beach at the beginning of march:
Steph
gallery

Thanks iceflower We did not get as many pics as we did last year so thanks.

Stephanie is in Mauritius (colourpress.com) but I cannot see the pics.

Pics 24.4.2007

Steph has been to Mauritius, but now she is back again, here are some great and rare pics with Louis:
Princess Stephanie of Monaco shops with her son Louis and bodyguards in Paris on the famous " Avenue
des Champs Elysee" at Quik Silver Store. Paris, France, April 24, 2007 ibl

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4

Louis looks a bit, well um... ghetto. The oversized shirt and low-hanging shorts, I never would have expected it. And Steph with the converse, trés cool.

Ani

Thank you icflower Louis has got very tall the baggy look is what most teen boys wear so that is normal he looks very cute and Stephanie the shoes rock on her very in touch with the fashion I see they both look great.

iceflower said:
Steph has been to Mauritius, but now she is back again, here are some great and rare pics with Louis:
Princess Stephanie of Monaco shops with her son Louis and bodyguards in Paris on the famous " Avenue

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4

The pics don't open for me, could you post another link ? Thanx in advance ...:flowers:

michelle said:

The pics don't open for me, could you post another link ? Thanx in advance ...:flowers:

It's a problem with tinypics again and it may happen to all of us, if a link doesn't work, just try it some time later or on another day. It's annoying, but other image hosting sites have similar problems.. :)

iceflower said:

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4

I love these pictures! Steph's style is so cool. She'll never grow old. And Louis is good looking - and he knows it.... ;)

Thanks iceflower! :flowers:

The first pics this year of Steph at the beach in France/Monaco, that's great, thanks for posting them, Michelle. Nice to see her spending some relaxing time with friends and I'm already looking forward to see what she'll make with her hair the coming months..:)

iceflower said:
The first pics this year of Steph at the beach in France/Monaco, that's great, thanks for posting them, Michelle. Nice to see her spending some relaxing time with friends and I'm already looking forward to see what she'll make with her hair the coming months..:)

Yeah. me too...she could get it growing a little, that might be nice ...
...man, she still has that killer-body 'me-a-little-jealous-damn:bang:;)'

Wow she looks great I think she will always have a killer body Does it seem she may have cut her hair a little? I like her hair long but she looks great no matter what the hair is thanks Michelle hope to see more new pics of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom