Princess Stephanie Current Events 1 : Oct.2002 - Oct.2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I certainly hope Pauline and Camille don't pick up Stephanie's men habits when they get older. What I mean is that Stephanie is setting the perfect example on how to go through lovers as if their falling out of style. I read somewhere that she's had some 18 known lovers?? I wonder how many while the childeren have been around. Imagine the family values her poor childeren will have. I guess money doesn't buy hapiness.

Hola not has a picture and story about Stephanie embracing another man -- not Adans. Guess Adans attemps to save this marriage didn't work out. Can't believe that she is jumping into another relationship barely weeks (not even a month!!!) after leaving her husband.

I certainly hope Pauline and Camille don't pick up Stephanie's men habits when they get older

It's too bad that their aunt Caroline isn't exactly a role model either.

I don't consider a woman moving in on her close friend's husband to be role model behavior. :flower:

I'm a huge fan of the Monaco princesses, but I agree with Alisa. Moving in on a friend's husband isn't very observant of the marriage boundary. On the other hand, considering what an oaf and boor Ernst is, perhaps his ex-wife is just as glad to be rid of him and his icky behavior. He's not her problem anymore. And he does sound like he is a problem and has a problem with drinking.

I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of Charlotte's birthday celebrations. She is very, very beautiful. I hope she is beautiful on the inside, too, and has more decorum than her mom and auntie.

I still like Steph, though, no matter how many eyebrow raising things she does. Did I read on this forum that someone saw in person Caroline slap Stephanie in a public place?

Originally posted by Alisa@Aug 6th, 2004 - 2:42 am
I don't consider a woman moving in on her close friend's husband to be role model behavior. :flower:
You're right Alisa. It's unfortuante that Stephanie's children do not have any positive female role models to look up in their lives. Mom Stephanie is not in the least a positive example, but aunt Caroline isn't much better anyway. (Pauline and Camille probably don't think much of aunt Caroline anyway, as undoubtedly in recent years Stephanie probably hasn't had many positive things to say about how Caroline has treated her.)

Stephanie at an event for 'Fight Aids Monaco'

August 04

Stephanie and her new boyfriend Franck

August 04

Wait, isn't she still married?! :eek: Lord, this woman is a whole different species of royal...I never used to have an opinion about Princess Stephanie before, but she's just like her older sister Caroline. Caroline dallied around with a married man and became pregnant by him (speaking of her current husband, Ernst August). Stephanie's still married and she's dallying around...Oy, I can imagine the headaches their father must have.

Last edited:
Paulina said:
She looks AMAZING. Look at those abs! I'm so envious.
golly...you like that i'm on steroids look? :p hahahaha...jks she is incredibly manly don't you think?

I think Stephanie is generally a sweet, compasionate individual who has without a doubt been dealt the wrong role in life. I believe she has the best intentions towards her children, but is also searching for a loving fulfillment for herself which she can't seem to find. When these multiple partners over the years fail to give her what she needs she moves on - this of course has a huge negative impact on her children & she is unintentionally hurting them & jepordizing the way they handle and view thier future relationships.
She reminds me of Grace in her earlier years as student and actress in New York. If any of you have read her biographies you would have no doubt noted the many lovers Grace had before her marraige - Grace's lovers also included 1 or 2 married men with children. Somehow Stephanie seems to taken to Graces lover patterns. She just isn't as discreet as Grace and Grace's mother was; who was always trying to cover up her daughter's scandalous behaviour. ie. by sending chaperones...
Grace's insicurities in the man department seemed to have come about from a not so good relationship from her father. Graces siblings were the favorites and her father made this very well known. Grace was virtually ignored and labelled as the sickly unremarkable child. I believe she was looking for love from a male, any male to compensate from the lack of love from her father.
Do you think that this could be true for Stephanie? Whenever I see her with Rainer she seems to be clingging to him as if she could take his love from him by just being by his side. She seems desperate for his affections.
Once Grace married ranier she seemed to calm down lover wise but who knows what goes on behind closed doors. Ranier had control over the media & police in Monaco so if there was ever an incident it may have gone unreported. There was rumored to be a love relationship between Grace & I think it was Gray Cooper many years after her marraige.
She eventaually made ammends with her father before he passed away.
It seems like a rather interesting pattern & theory to me.
Hopefully I've explained this well anough so that those viewing will understand.

I remember reading the same thing except that her older sister Peggy had a couple of marriages and one daughter got pregers at 15 /16 and wanted Grace to help get her married don't know what finally happened to her . But then she and the one brother Kell had developed into heavy drinkers the younger sister has a second career putting Grace on a pedestal for the rest of the world . I think sometimes Rainer actually enjoys having Steph and Albert being so "unroyal" like he's living thru their exploits he seems to approve of their lifestyles.
Wittykitty

Well, Stephanie does look too manly, especially when she wears her hair slicked back. It's not flattering for her. I like her tone and abs, though. I don't think she takes steroids, do you? But her head has looked too small for her physique for years. She posssibly works out too much. She would look better by letting her hair grow long and lightening it up. And getting a stylist to help her wear more flattering gowns that don't emphasize her huge shoulders. She does always look happy when she's with her dad. I think they are quite close even though she drives him crazy.

I found these photos from 2000
all from getty

Attachments

• 666130.jpg
    666130.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 181
  • 852038.jpg
    852038.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 264
  • 852036.jpg
    852036.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 246
  • 666142.jpg
    666142.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 177
  • 666140.jpg
    666140.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 270
  • 666138.jpg
    666138.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 294
  • 666136.jpg
    666136.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 266
  • 666134.jpg
    666134.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 256
  • 666132.jpg
    666132.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 266
  • 666128.jpg
    666128.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 281
and here is a few more

Attachments

• 852040.jpg
    852040.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 263
  • 852042.jpg
    852042.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 265
  • 852044.jpg
    852044.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 254
  • 852046.jpg
    852046.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 262
  • 852048.jpg
    852048.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 243
  • 852054.jpg
    852054.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 261
  • 852062.jpg
    852062.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 270
  • 852070.jpg
    852070.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 277
  • 852072.jpg
    852072.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 424
Ugh.

Does anyone else think those tattoos are awful?

I've seen how tats age on people (my 77-year-old grandfather's Navy tat is a primo uggo examplar) and I can't imagine getting something that I could live with forever.

Somehow "I heart Boybands" is not as cute at 40 as it might seem at 18.

Quelle horror!

Merci

Merci por la photos otro.

allll, thanks for the photos otherwise.

There is draught among US for much of Monaco.

Poor Adans...only weeks after their split, Stephanie's replaced him with a younger, hipper model.

This woman treats men like cars. Once you spend a few years with one (or months), you trade it in for something newer... She's a serial marrier!

Well, Liz Taylor is still ahead of her..:)

Wow...no news of Steph for a long time. Anyone know where she's around? ( I guess I should, but honestly: I've no idea) A friend from Paris told me she gave a very exclusive interview to some journalist of M6 and that this interview will appear on the screen in October...

Does anyone know anything more?

The last I heard from her was that she attended an event in Monaco after the Red Cross Ball, it was I think a fundraiser, she was wearing a pink blouse. Maybe the pictures were posted here.

Who knows maybe her foundation might organize another auction in November or something?

There'll be a big event coming on the 16th and 17th October. Its about her foundation 'Fight Aids Monaco' and another foundation called ' Faire face au Sida' ....there'll be a lot of European celebreties coming. It'll be in Avignon.

P.S. Nice to see you're still alive 70s, cuz I somehow lost or damaged my email account and now all messages were gone...and it took such a long time to reactivate it ( plus : now I'm not sure if you mailed me or not - if so: Can you forgive me for not answering??? :) ....please...)

Love, Mimi

Oh thanks for telling us! Is there any news about in in the Femmes Face Au Sida site?

Desperately searching for Stephanie

It's kind of wierd...but the last thing I heard from Stephanie was that she's finw and that the kids got back to school Monday 13th. But this was just a personal info source.
She's not been present in the media for a whole long time.
Does anyone know if this has something to do with this Caroline-court-decison about taking pictures of the family etc ....
But if so why are there pics of Andrea and Ernstie jr. at the AS Monaco soccer match.

I know it's strange that I ask this question cuz normally I'm really well informed but i seem to be a little lost with this.

Maybe Steph is just hiding ....lol.....What do you think?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom