Princess Stephanie Current Events 1 : Oct.2002 - Oct.2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'm jealous! Not of the thong, but Mauritius is on my list of places to visit! Do you think they rented a villa, or are at a resort?

:lol: Ha ha ha! :lol: :heart: Pauline :heart: looks so adorable wearing swimming glasses, and upside down, and putting sunblock on, .... I love to see her so happy and receiving so much attention! :flower:

That's Paulina in the yellow swimsuit?? Wow her hair grows fast!

Stephanie really needs to buy a new bikini. She is almost forty (I think). She has cellulite.
Elle

Maybe Stephanie should take a course in "How to dress appropiately for your age."

Well, at least, wear a one piece swimsuit. That suit looks a little too much like one that Charlotte used to wear.

Stephanie is on the cover of GALA magazine this week. (If there's someone who could post the article that would be lovely)

Elle reprend goût au bonheur

Nouvelle coiffure, nouveau look, nouvelle vie. Depuis qu'elle a rencontré le grand amour avec Adans et trouvé sa vocation humanitaire dans la lutte contre le sida, elle est devenue une autre femme et a tiré un trait sur le passé. Enquête sur une métamorphose.

Stephanie

There are new pictures of Stephanie vacationing!!!

I'm sorry but IMO it seems like Stephanie does nothing but vacation....

People say Caroline never does anything for the Principality but at least she doesn't vacation ALL THE TIME!!

Thanks montecarlo... what's this about.. "new boyfriend" :wacko: Have I totally missed something?????

No, you didn't miss anything. This guy is her bodyguard. I'm not a 100 % sure, but i think his name is Steven.

Wow! She looks terrific. I hope that I can look that good after one baby :) She and Adans have been married for almost a year now, right?

She's not with Adans, but with Daniel Ducruet.

Nouwrein I was wondering if you could please post the pics from Princess Caroline visiting her new home in Monaco (mid May 2004)

She looks AMAZING. Look at those abs! I'm so envious.

There is no new pictures of Princess Stephanie of Monaco lately. I would love to see the new pictures of her. Would you please post new pictures of her? I love to see the pictures of Princess Stephanie of Monaco. She always looks great and I love to see what she wears. I hope you have the new pictures of her. :heart:

Stephanie has got to be the most embarassing Princess. People say that the likes of Diana and Mette-Marit are bringing monarchies down because of their individual personal pasts, or that princes marrying commoners are ruining the good name of monarchies but how does one explain Stephanie? A princess born into a royal family who flits from failed relationship to failed relationship, breaking up marriages, living in trailers, 3 children from 2 different fathers, a husband who was caught cheating on her with Miss Big Boobs Belgium or whatever it was.

What an embarassment Stephanie is to her family and to monarchies.

... if this lady could only find the courage to get some couselling :flower:

apparently she has turned to the arms of Daniel Ducret

Originally posted by kirstengrafin@Jul 24th, 2004 - 3:48 pm
Very tragic for the children. Who's mommy going to bring home next? :unsure:
Or a different question: Whose home is mommy going to wreck next in her quest for love?

Of course it is most unfortunate for Stephanie's young and impressionable children to have this revolving door of men come in and out of their mother's life, whether officially by marriage or not, such as Franco Knie whom Stephanie had a relationship with but did not actually marry. And surely in some way their mother's failed relationships must pain her and that in some way must impact upon their children to see their mother unhappy.

Stephanie does need counselling! How pathetic! Think of what her children are learning from her--

Our litttle heartbreaker is really breaking her father's heart......how sad.

Originally posted by Genevieve+Jul 24th, 2004 - 3:39 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Genevieve @ Jul 24th, 2004 - 3:39 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kirstengrafin@Jul 24th, 2004 - 3:48 pm
Very tragic for the children.  Who's mommy going to bring home next? :unsure:
Or a different question: Whose home is mommy going to wreck next in her quest for love?

Of course it is most unfortunate for Stephanie's young and impressionable children to have this revolving door of men come in and out of their mother's life, whether officially by marriage or not, such as Franco Knie whom Stephanie had a relationship with but did not actually marry. And surely in some way their mother's failed relationships must pain her and that in some way must impact upon their children to see their mother unhappy. [/b][/quote]
Hey--it takes two to leave a marriage--don't blame her--blame the one who took the vows! Course, that article said she was a supermodel before she was married--hardly true!

Originally posted by Bubbette@Jul 25th, 2004 - 12:16 am
Hey--it takes two to leave a marriage--don't blame her--blame the one who took the vows!
Actually, I read several other articles that said that Adans was very upset that Stephanie had left him and that she was trying to work things out with her, but that she wasn't receiving his calls. Clearly, she is the one who left him -- so she is the one who broke the marriage vows.

Yes, it takes two to wreck a marriage, but Stephanie isn't hanging in there to try and work things out either. And considering Stephanie's romantic past, this break up isn't truly surprising.

Do you think that Stephanie will marry Daniel again ? Do you think she could be really happy with him and their children ?

I'm not agree with the fact that Stephanie broke the wedding vows, but if she thinks that Daniel is really the man of her life, I wish her to be happy with him.
By the way, she breaks her poor father's heart and her relationship with Caroline is going to be really awful ! :(

I have to say she does one thing very well. The way she brings shame to the Grimaldis is pure art.

imo Princess Stephanie ignores the engaged phase of the (future) relationship
... just jumps in with both feet, and after the six month itch leaves, wakes up, and says, oops .... this one is not for me.

Originally posted by King Christian@Jul 26th, 2004 - 3:24 pm
imo Princess Stephanie ignores the engaged phase of the (future) relationship
... just jumps in with both feet, and after the six month itch leaves, wakes up, and says, oops .... this one is not for me.
I totally agree with you. That's exactly my thought on "stephanie and men".

p.s.:I'm glad that she dumped him! I don't have a good impression on that men(and my dislike has nothing to do with his profession).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom