Princess Stephanie Current Events 1 : Oct.2002 - Oct.2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, great captions there. Princess Stephanie looks...odd wearing that bikini...a little inappropriate? I don't know...Camille's cute...running around...is it just me or does Camille have a lack-of in the clothes department? Seems a little...airy? Hahaha

Princess Stephanie visits the Monaco Hospital for the Christmas Festivities.

Attachments

• st1
    29.2 KB · Views: 100
Princess Stephanie visits the Monaco Hospital.

Attachments

• st2
    28.4 KB · Views: 54
Princess Stephanie visits the Monaco Hospital.

Attachments

• st3
    19.2 KB · Views: 91
Moosey60: Princess Stephanie looks...odd wearing that bikini...a little inappropriate? is it just me or does Camille have a lack-of in the clothes department? Seems a little...airy?

Monte Carlo: I can't imagine Caroline and Stephanie wearing thongs and bikinis. One of them is almost 50 and the other 40. Plus, they have children....HOW EMBARRASSING!!!....As for Camille, she was wearing a pale pink swimsuit.

Kittencrews: The real question is...where is Steph's swimsuit??

Monte Carlo: If Stephanie wants to wear thongs infront of her husband then, that's fine, but not infront of her daughters!!! Stephanie, you need to start showing them a little more respect!

Paulette: Princess Stephanie visits the Monaco Hospital.

Monte Carlo: Thanks for the pictures, Paulette!

Does anyone know Camille's birth time? I'd like to do an astrology report for her and it's important for me to know the date, time, and place of her birth. Thank you.

In my opinion Stephanie (and Caroline) can wwear whatever they want. They're free and independend women.
Plus Stephanie looks okay in this bikini and her children know her that way. I mean over here in Europe these kinds of bikinis are not very special. Everybody wears them.
I mean that is not what really counts. What counts is the human beeing behind...and Stephanie seems to be a great girl.

:yuk: But...ew! Her butt was hanging out of her bikini bottoms...ew! She could at least go for something less...invisible? Seriously, bikini bottoms are supposed to COVER a person's bottoms...it seems more like Stephanie that's covering the bikini. *shudder* Well...at least she doesn't have 10 gallons of cellulite on her bum. That'd be repulsive. :yuk:

For those of you who keep going on about Stephanie's bikinis, wow you really need to get out more.

Personally I see nothing wrong what-so-ever, she has an amazing figure. And for goodness sake, when she's performing public duties she always dresses appropriately, so why shouldn't she wear whatever she wants in her own free time. It's not her fault that papparazzi have nothing better to do with their sad pathetic lil lives.

As for her children, anyone can see they are healthy and happy. I personally take that as Stephanie is a damn good mother.

Stephanie in an incredible person, princess, mother, and she has so many fantastic qualities. Above all she is human and she has a right to a private life, so give her a break, please.

Thank you, Ravine....that is exactly what has to be said. I totally argree with you. Stephanie is a very sweet and gentle person. My sister (Michelle) and I we had the proof....she's always very nice and cool.

...and she looks good.... :heart: :rolleyes:

Sebastian

Hi Sebastian,

Thankyou, yeah Stephanie gets a hard time from all diffirent sources, and she has done nothing to deserve it.

I'm a huge fan of hers and what I love the most about her is no matter what happens in life, she picks herself up and gets on with it. I love her attitude. Coz at the end of the day we can only live our own lives and you can never please everybody, so she just lives her life how she chooses, and I love her for that.

C ya later.

I TOTALLY agree with you Ravine! She looks fine to me on those bikinis and her clothes. If that's how Stephanie feels happy then just let her be happy :woot:

And Stephanie is a great mother in my opinion. She seems to be very open minded but yet strict.

Love ya Stephanie :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom