Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2003, 12:38 AM
Commoner

Stephanie looks hot!!!!

she just get better looking every time,

Old 09-12-2003, 02:02 PM
Commoner

Does anyone think that the wild Princess Stephanie might choose to have a 4th child, possibly with Adans Lopez Peres? I mean, she's getting older so - if she wants another child - now's the time to do it. Wouldn't that just scandalize so many of the uptight royal watchers who cringe even now when her name is spoken!?

It's always darkest before dawn. So, if you're going to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it!
Old 09-14-2003, 02:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Hi Bruce...

I guess Steph isn't planning to have a 4th child....but I'm not sure.
She's headin' towards her 40st so I guess it would be ok to leave it with the three cuties she lready has.
But honestly I wouldn't mind if she wants a 4th child....just like Caroline she'd be a great mom...even in her 40s...

Michelle
Old 09-17-2003, 06:48 AM
Majesty

Monaco. 17/09/2003. Princess Stephanie of Monaco alone in the streets of Monaco the day after it was announced by palace spokesman Armand Deus that she and Adans Lopez Peres, whose age wasn't available, were married Friday in a private ceremony, . German news reports said they married in Geneva, but Deus said he didn't know where the ceremony took place.

Polfoto
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	a.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	17318   Click image for larger version

Views:	190
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	17319  
Old 09-17-2003, 09:42 AM
Serene Highness

She has *such* a boyish body!
Old 09-17-2003, 10:15 AM
Heir Presumptive

Stephanie ...(btw: it would be cool if her name is Stephanie Peres now...)
...however, Steph in 1997

Le plus important a vivre....

...écoute....

"...Stephie, Stephie c'est moi....je sais qu'il y a des soirs comme ca ou tout s'écroule autour de toi....sans trop savoir pourqouoi...
Stephie, Stephie t'arrettes pas , on ne vit une vie à la fois........"
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	0000347152_001.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	17409   Click image for larger version

Name:	CA2B89UF.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	17410   Click image for larger version

Name:	Where__s_is_this_taking_to......jpg
Views:	136
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	17411  
Attached Images

Old 09-17-2003, 05:13 PM
Commoner

That Princess Stephanie! She's a mover and shaker, isn't she?!!

It's always darkest before dawn. So, if you're going to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it!
Old 09-17-2003, 05:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

...hehe..you like her?...
She knows what she wants....
Old 09-19-2003, 01:11 PM
Majesty

---
Attached Thumbnails

Views:	97
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	17837  
Old 09-19-2003, 03:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thank you, Josefine...for the pic.
I've got some more...so I hope you all like them ...

Stephanie 2003

She really has very blue eyes...very, very blue....

Steph , january 03

My little cutie-pie sis....

....I kiss you
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Stephanie_2003.JPG
Views:	146
Size:	127.4 KB
ID:	17855  
Attached Images

Old 09-26-2003, 05:27 PM
Serene Highness

from hellomagazine.com

Princess Stephanie meets with groups of children from hospitals all over France in Monaco
Attached Images

Old 09-29-2003, 08:10 PM
Heir Apparent

www.ibl.se - 09/28/2003. Princess Stephanie and husband Adans Peres in Switzerland © A581 / 137 / IBL 744663
Attached Images

Old 09-30-2003, 07:27 PM
Serene Highness

www.colourpress.com

Monaco - Princess Stephanie welcomed children at the Oceanographic Museum. The association "Les Voiles de l'Espoir" organized this event to support children reached of Leukemia. Photo: Franz Chavaroche

I wonder how she hurt her hand?
Attached Images

Old 10-01-2003, 02:18 PM
Gentry

Looking at some of the pictures I can't help but notice how similar her eyes are to her mother's. It's eerie and beautiful all at once!
Old 10-01-2003, 10:33 PM
Royal Highness

Her smile reminds me of Grace's but her eyes look like Rainier's to me. :)
Old 10-12-2003, 12:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

Stephanie honored October 3rd 2003 for her work and contribution on the education anf professional formation of children who want to become artists or acrobates....

remise de cheque over 10 000 Euro for Stephanies asso ' Femmes face au sida'
Attached Images

Old 10-12-2003, 04:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

To give you the solution of how she hurt her thumb :
She cut deep into her thumb while cutting some vegetables.....ouch...

The official statement from the princes palace : " It is not as bad as it looks."

....but ouch, ouch....Please be caredul Steph while cooking....
Old 10-15-2003, 02:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

Steph and Adans in Biel/Switzerland

Bisous...

Stephanie and children who suffer from leukemia....tour around the museum...

With children @ christmas

One of Stephanies heart-projects is the CAPS (Centre d'activités Proncesse Stéphanie) Here she cares about mentally handicaped people and gives them a way of help to folow their lifes dreams and projects.

...a big hug...
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	petit2.JPG
Views:	118
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	21480   Click image for larger version

Name:	petit.JPG
Views:	109
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	21481   Click image for larger version

Name:	charity_girl.JPG
Views:	108
Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	23642   Click image for larger version

Name:	friends.JPG
Views:	130
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	23643  

Attached Images

Old 10-24-2003, 05:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

Stephanie attends this Party to fight AIDS tonight:

AIDS.PARTY03

Sous le haut patronage et en présence de S.A.S.la Princesse Stéphanie de Monaco, l'association MONACO SIDA
invite le public à cette soirée sur le thème de la prévention

Le 24 octobre de 21 heures à l'aube - Salle des étoiles du Sporting de Monte-Carlo

La soirée AIDS.PARTY03 sera pour la seconde fois du "jamais vu à Monaco". Élaborée suivant un concept novateur, elle mêlera le public au spectacle afin de sensibiliser les spectateurs à la réalité du phénomène SIDA : un décor provocateur conçu et mis en scène pour imposer aux participants un message de cette importance.

Des happenings entre show et interactivité, des performances entre la mode et la danse en mesure de présenter la réalité du phénomène du SIDA sous un œil résolument contemporain... Projections d'images, slide show et musique compléteront le programme de la soirée. Une volonté de présenter une formule de soirée peut être inhabituelle pour changer de la routine des dîners avec tombola, feux d'artifice et "...flacon de parfum au départ !"

Dans le programme artistique sera intégrée une vente aux enchères exceptionnelle d'œuvres signées par les plus grands noms de la photographie sur le thème de "LA FEMME". Le bénéfice de cette vente permettra de financer des actions de prévention et de continuer d'aider les malades et leurs familles.

Les œuvres sont de Enrique Badulescu, David Bailey, Andreas H. Bitesnich, Bruno Bisang, Machiel Botman, Alessandro Botteri, Regan Cameron, Patricia Canino, John Paul Caponigro, Wiliam Carter, Roger Corona, Ken Damy, Luz Divina, Denis Felix, Franco Fontana, Maurizio Galimberti, Mario Gomez, Lois Greenfield, Patrick Katzman, Douglas Kirkland, Joshua Kogan, David Lachapelle, Karl Lagerfeld, Laura Lickus, Jason McGlade, Jean-Baptiste Mondino, Helmut Newton, Marino Parisotto, Jack Perno, Vincent Peters, Bettina Rheims, Kenneth Rimm, Bruna Rotunno, Jan Saudek, Patrizia Savarese, Mario Sorrenti, Zoltan Tombor, Oliviero Toscani, Anthony Ward, Tony Ward, Michael Yamashita, Mariana Yampolski, Vanessa von Zitzewitz...

En date du 26 septembre, S.A.S. la Princesse Stéphanie écrivait :

"Je me rendrai à la soirée "AIDS.PARTY03" du 24 octobre prochain, en tant que Présidente de l'association FEMMES FACE AU SIDA. Cette nouvelle association monégasque travaillera en étroite relation avec MONACO SIDA pour aider tous ceux qui sont exposés et qui sont aujourd'hui de plus en plus nombreux face à cette maladie. Les actions de communication, de soutien et de prévention que FEMMES FACE AU SIDA va engager plus particulièrement vers les femmes, trouvent tout naturellement un terrain commun avec celles qui sont menées depuis 1997 par MONACO SIDA."

"La lutte contre le sida et la lutte pour l'émancipation des femmes sont des combats complémentaires. Véritable hécatombe, le Sida se féminise. L'Organisation Mondiale de la Santé estimait en décembre 2002 que la moitié des adultes séropositifs dans le monde était des femmes. En France, en 2000, parmi les dépistés séropositifs, 52% étaient des femmes. Les femmes passent aujourd'hui en première ligne de l'épidémie."

"C'est avec plaisir que j'ai appris le projet de vente aux enchères d'œuvres de photographes contemporains renommés pour la soirée du 24 octobre prochain. J'espère que cette vente pourra démontrer l'intérêt et la solidarité de la Principauté envers le problème du Sida, qui nous touche tous dans tous les pays du monde."

"Je suis heureuse de rencontrer et tiens à remercier tous les grands artistes photographes qui grâce à leur talent et leur générosité aideront à récolter le montant nécessaire pour poursuivre les actions de soutien en faveur des patients et de leurs familles."

MONACO SIDA compte sur l'engagement de tous et de toutes pour participer à cette soirée afin de faire de la prévention un acte de vie.

CONTACTS :

ASSOCIATION MONACO SIDA
Miranda VIALE DOUALA
Membre fondateur - tél. +377 93 50 05 62
13, avenue des Castelans - MC98000 Monaco
Fax +377 97 70 67 97 - Fax +377 97 70 67 96

Isabelle PETERS
Responsable presse - Port +33 6 07 93 57 66
e-mail : ipeters@monaco377.com

Éric BESSONE
Secrétaire général - port +33 6 22 80 57 99
e-mail : ehsessna@yahoo.fr

CONCEPTION ET ORGANISATION :

STYLE MONTE CARLO
7, avenue de Grande-Bretagne - MC98000 Monaco
Tél +377 93 50 23 05 - Fax +377 93 25 36 46
www.stylemontecarlo.com
e-mail : ml@stylemontecarlo.com
Old 10-25-2003, 09:51 AM
Heir Presumptive

I hope everyone is somhow able to understand what this AIDS.PARTY 03 is/was about.
Stephanie herself desribed it in the article ( hope you saw/read it) If you want me to translate her letter/statement into English I will do so.
Just tell me....