The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2004, 10:57 PM
Nobility

Oh dear, she does get back in the saddle quickly, doesn't she?

Old 08-10-2004, 02:07 AM
Courtier

Wait, isn't she still married?! Lord, this woman is a whole different species of royal...I never used to have an opinion about Princess Stephanie before, but she's just like her older sister Caroline. Caroline dallied around with a married man and became pregnant by him (speaking of her current husband, Ernst August). Stephanie's still married and she's dallying around...Oy, I can imagine the headaches their father must have.

Old 08-10-2004, 02:26 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulina
She looks AMAZING. Look at those abs! I'm so envious.
golly...you like that i'm on steroids look? :P hahahaha...jks she is incredibly manly don't you think?
Old 08-12-2004, 04:04 PM
Serene Highness

Smile

I think Stephanie is generally a sweet, compasionate individual who has without a doubt been dealt the wrong role in life. I believe she has the best intentions towards her children, but is also searching for a loving fulfillment for herself which she can't seem to find. When these multiple partners over the years fail to give her what she needs she moves on - this of course has a huge negative impact on her children & she is unintentionally hurting them & jepordizing the way they handle and view thier future relationships.
She reminds me of Grace in her earlier years as student and actress in New York. If any of you have read her biographies you would have no doubt noted the many lovers Grace had before her marraige - Grace's lovers also included 1 or 2 married men with children. Somehow Stephanie seems to taken to Graces lover patterns. She just isn't as discreet as Grace and Grace's mother was; who was always trying to cover up her daughter's scandalous behaviour. ie. by sending chaperones...
Grace's insicurities in the man department seemed to have come about from a not so good relationship from her father. Graces siblings were the favorites and her father made this very well known. Grace was virtually ignored and labelled as the sickly unremarkable child. I believe she was looking for love from a male, any male to compensate from the lack of love from her father.
Do you think that this could be true for Stephanie? Whenever I see her with Rainer she seems to be clingging to him as if she could take his love from him by just being by his side. She seems desperate for his affections.
Once Grace married ranier she seemed to calm down lover wise but who knows what goes on behind closed doors. Ranier had control over the media & police in Monaco so if there was ever an incident it may have gone unreported. There was rumored to be a love relationship between Grace & I think it was Gray Cooper many years after her marraige.
She eventaually made ammends with her father before he passed away.
It seems like a rather interesting pattern & theory to me.
Hopefully I've explained this well anough so that those viewing will understand.
Old 08-12-2004, 05:46 PM
Aristocracy

Unhappy

I remember reading the same thing except that her older sister Peggy had a couple of marriages and one daughter got pregers at 15 /16 and wanted Grace to help get her married don't know what finally happened to her . But then she and the one brother Kell had developed into heavy drinkers the younger sister has a second career putting Grace on a pedestal for the rest of the world . I think sometimes Rainer actually enjoys having Steph and Albert being so "unroyal" like he's living thru their exploits he seems to approve of their lifestyles.
Wittykitty
Old 08-12-2004, 07:37 PM
Gentry

Well, Stephanie does look too manly, especially when she wears her hair slicked back. It's not flattering for her. I like her tone and abs, though. I don't think she takes steroids, do you? But her head has looked too small for her physique for years. She posssibly works out too much. She would look better by letting her hair grow long and lightening it up. And getting a stylist to help her wear more flattering gowns that don't emphasize her huge shoulders. She does always look happy when she's with her dad. I think they are quite close even though she drives him crazy.
Old 09-01-2004, 10:42 AM
Majesty

I found these photos from 2000
all from getty
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	666130.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	39040   Click image for larger version

Name:	666142.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	39046  
Attached Images

Old 09-01-2004, 10:45 AM
Majesty

and here is a few more
Attached Images

Old 09-06-2004, 12:28 AM
Courtier

Thumbs down

Ugh.

Does anyone else think those tattoos are awful?

I've seen how tats age on people (my 77-year-old grandfather's Navy tat is a primo uggo examplar) and I can't imagine getting something that I could live with forever.

Somehow "I heart Boybands" is not as cute at 40 as it might seem at 18.

Quelle horror!
Old 09-06-2004, 12:38 AM
Courtier

Smile Merci

Merci por la photos otro.

allll, thanks for the photos otherwise.

There is draught among US for much of Monaco.
Old 09-06-2004, 04:05 PM
Courtier

Poor Adans...only weeks after their split, Stephanie's replaced him with a younger, hipper model.
Old 09-06-2004, 09:52 PM
Courtier

Thumbs down

This woman treats men like cars. Once you spend a few years with one (or months), you trade it in for something newer... She's a serial marrier!
Old 09-06-2004, 10:43 PM
Nobility

Well, Liz Taylor is still ahead of her..:)
Old 09-17-2004, 11:01 AM
Heir Presumptive

Wow...no news of Steph for a long time. Anyone know where she's around? ( I guess I should, but honestly: I've no idea) A friend from Paris told me she gave a very exclusive interview to some journalist of M6 and that this interview will appear on the screen in October...

Does anyone know anything more?
Old 09-19-2004, 10:48 AM
Heir Presumptive

The last I heard from her was that she attended an event in Monaco after the Red Cross Ball, it was I think a fundraiser, she was wearing a pink blouse. Maybe the pictures were posted here.

Who knows maybe her foundation might organize another auction in November or something?
Old 09-20-2004, 11:17 AM
Heir Presumptive

There'll be a big event coming on the 16th and 17th October. Its about her foundation 'Fight Aids Monaco' and another foundation called ' Faire face au Sida' ....there'll be a lot of European celebreties coming. It'll be in Avignon.

P.S. Nice to see you're still alive 70s, cuz I somehow lost or damaged my email account and now all messages were gone...and it took such a long time to reactivate it ( plus : now I'm not sure if you mailed me or not - if so: Can you forgive me for not answering??? :-) ....please...)

Love, Mimi
Old 09-20-2004, 07:59 PM
Heir Presumptive

Oh thanks for telling us! Is there any news about in in the Femmes Face Au Sida site?
Old 09-21-2004, 06:39 AM
Heir Presumptive

The news you can find on the site of this friended asso:

www.fairefaceausida.com
Old 09-21-2004, 08:51 AM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks for the link :)
Old 09-21-2004, 11:37 AM
Heir Presumptive

Desperately searching for Stephanie

It's kind of wierd...but the last thing I heard from Stephanie was that she's finw and that the kids got back to school Monday 13th. But this was just a personal info source.
She's not been present in the media for a whole long time.
Does anyone know if this has something to do with this Caroline-court-decison about taking pictures of the family etc ....
But if so why are there pics of Andrea and Ernstie jr. at the AS Monaco soccer match.

I know it's strange that I ask this question cuz normally I'm really well informed but i seem to be a little lost with this.

Maybe Steph is just hiding ....lol.....What do you think?

Closed Thread