Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 3: January 2017 - April 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the photos C4A - I hope it was a successful event. I love the dress and shoes, I remain to be convinced by the cockney barrow boy hat.

I was watching Liège-Bastogne-Liège (cyclisme) and had no eye for the tennis in Monte-Carlo. Did the Princess attend this year?

There are a couple of new pictures on Charlene's Instagram page (@hshprincesscharlene) of her visit to Gugulesizwe Primary School. She looks so happy surrounded by these kids -- very charming indeed [emoji4]IMG_3168.jpg

I just realised when watching the above video that the gentleman holding the cheque for the Highveld Horse Care Unit is P Charlene's father, Mike Wittstock. And that he is on crutches...could be why brother Sean accompanied her.

Thanks, melina, the school looks really good, the children happy and proud. Well done to P Charlene and her Foundation

I do not like Charlene .. as she appears in the videos. His face is bound: a mask

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the red dress she wore at this event, she was doing a good job in South Africa with her foundation,
I like the visit she did at the school , she has never given up this school since her visit in 2012. She followed it and looked after the pupils, in the video, we see the garden she offered to the school, the pupils are learning how to get vegetables they are eating at school, the other vegetables are for the poor people who are living near the school and there are a job for the wifes who are looking after this garden.

Charlene is doing this action in the shadow behing the walls of the palace

Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 3: January 2017 -

Thanks, Florestane. Some amateur athletes will be added to the teams. I'm curious for which teams she and brother Gareth will Cycle. I think she is training very hard for this race- this is not the kind of event where you can come unprepared.

Many events coming up in the next few weeks: GP, fashion show, water bike challenge, Mare Nostrum, TV festival, SUP challenge...

Thanks, Florestane. Some amateur athletes will be added to the teams. I'm curious for which teams she and brother Gareth will Cycle. I think she is training very hard for this race- this is not the kind of event where you can come unprepared.

Many events coming up in the next few weeks: GP, fashion show, water bike challenge, Mare Nostrum, TV festival, SUP challenge...
Yes, looking forward to the season really getting going. This event is going to be interesting - those bikes are strange machines...

Nice video...just knew she would pick the beach over the ski slopes!

Looking forward to the fashion show next week.

In Monaco Matin, there is an article about Charlene visiting the new mothers at Princess Grace maternity, she visited yesterday the maternity, yesterday being the mother's day

She also went to the chapelle of the maternity to pray for the people who are dead at the Manchester attack, she put white roses for the young people on the altar
There is a photo of Charlene in the little Church in Monaco Matin

I hope we will get photos of Charlene visiting the maternity yesterday

Very nice pictures - it's a nice tradition. Poignant reminder of how fragile life is for us all right from the start.

This visit is a tradition but this year there was a religious little ceremony for the young peaple assassinated at Manchester it is very sad for the english people

(..)

Were they nuns or sisters from the hospital with Princess Charlène at the Memorial for the Manchester Attack?

There is always a little church in France or in Monaco with a father, here in monaco the father of the hospital is father Nana and in Monaco there are nuns who come to visit the persons who are ill, in Monaco there is a little chapelle in the Princess Grace hospital

Here, the father and the nuns were with the princess to pray for the people who were dead or injured at Manchester ( look at the photos)

An article in Monaco life : the princess Charlene sais ' we have to support each other'

Princess Charlene visits maternity ward, “We have to support each other” | Monaco Life

I hope that the hard critics about Charlene will stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom