Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 3: January 2017 - April 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 3: January 2017 -

^^^ previous. Re: charity Mile. According to all the reports I have seen this event has been a huge success and will surely be repeated next year. This year will see the 3rd edition of a similar race, also bearing the name of Princess Charlene, run in South Africa. Well done to the Princess for coming up with this novel concept.

Last edited:
Princess Charlene is training for a caritative race ' the riviera water bike challenge ' organized by her foundation to get money for a creation of a aquatic center in Burkina Faso on juni 4th and there will be a gala organiezd by the princess Charlene foundation' to get also money for this aquatic bulding in Burkina faso on march 14th

Here is an article which explains all

Princess Charlene to host world’s first ever water bike relay, Gala March 24 | Monaco Life

The princess Charlene of Monaco foundation has announced on his official FB page the gala which will take place on march 24th and the riviera water bike challenge on june 4th
https://www.facebook.com/pg/Fondati...5/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1321799761232263

Last edited by a moderator:
And more new ideas and events from the Princess! Her Foundation does great work amongst underprivileged children. This new event continues these great endeavors and seems like good fun. I hope it will be a huge success too!

This will be a busy weekend for P Charlene: meeting with the young rugby players from SA, the St Devote rugby tournament and then off to Austria for the opening of the Winter Games of the Special Olympics.

If the weather is good on Saturday she might bring the twins to the rugby event; that will be nice.

Princess Charlene received young south africa boys at the college Charles III , she learnt them the first aids rescue, here is the article of the Monaco Matin

La princesse Charlène enseigne les gestes qui sauvent à de jeunes sud-africains - Monaco-Matin

The princess charlene foundation published the photos of the South Africa Monaco exchange

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Fondati...5/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1335217849890454

There are a lot of photos on this page of FB

https://www.facebook.com/SARugbyLeg...124754542357/1255122047875961/?type=3&theater

Nice to see P Charlene busy again, teaching the boys some valuable skills.

Maybe we will also see the twins tomorrow at the rugby tournament, if the weather is good.

Yes, Charlene is very busy this last time, we have seen her a lot in many events
The Sainte Devote tournament is a true sucess, 15 international teams of 11 countries
The monaco South Africa exchange is also a sucess , Charlene said in the interview of the documentary on the Monaco Channel that she hopes to receive also children of other countries the next years.

This afternoon, I hope she will have enough time to visit the tournament before to fly to Graz where she will attend the opening ceremony of the world games of the special olypics.

This evening, princess Charlene with the monegash athletes parades during the opening ceremony of the Special olympics world games

http://www.gettyimages.fr/detail/ph...photo-dactualité/654882758#the-delegation-of-

Wonderful to see P Charlene walk in with the athletes - and in Monaco colours. A lovely, happy picture. I wonder if she will be staying on to watch some of the athletes' performances.

Hopefully we will have some video of this event.

And then she also walked with the SA athletes-how nice of her!

https://twitter.com/so_southafrica/status/843207132577255424

Last edited:
Oh gosh, I feel very emotional watching those pictures. I think though that Charlene has a very Earthy "Let's get on with this" attitude to things which is marvellous. I think that she also comes across as a friendly, kind and unpretentious person.

Last edited:

Here are some additional photos of the opening ceremony of the 'Special Olympics World Wintergames 2017' in Schladming, Austria:

** gettyimages gallery **

I love the pop of white amongst all the red of the athletes.

It's a great support to see Charlene walk with the Athletes from Monaco and her home country, South Africa.

I dont care for all the white, maybe a bit too much for my taste but it's good to see her at this event.

It's a great support to see Charlene walk with the Athletes from Monaco and her home country, South Africa.

I dont care for all the white, maybe a bit too much for my taste but it's good to see her at this event.

I know what you mean and standing on her own would have diluted the impact. I think it works in the sea of red and is a great nod to the Monaco colours.

Florestane, I totally agree with you. Had she chosen another colour she would not have stood out amongst all that red. As it was she was perfect.

Beautiful pictures! P Charlene said that P Albert was the "Prince of Hearts", but she really is the "Princess of Hearts"!

In these photos Princess Charlene is enchanting, no wonder she stole the hearts of all the residents of Monaco!!!!!!!

Beautiful pictures, thanks! :)

Charlene in her element. I recall how she was overcome with emotion at her wedding in that little chapel they visited and how warm of a response she got from the developmentally disabled. I too know from experience the joy it is to work with the love they give. :heart:

Tonight, Princess Charlene will attend the concert of the french christian group Glorious in the Cathedral of Monaco :)
They told it themselves.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom