Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 2: January 2014 -December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The annual cycle race from St Tropez to Monaco takes place for the benefit of P Charlene's Foundation. He participated and led the cyclists into Monaco. Maybe she's rewarding his support. It's a beautiful spontaneous and intimate gesture from the Princess.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

The annual cycle race from St Tropez to Monaco takes place for the benefit of P Charlene's Foundation. He participated and led the cyclists into Monaco. Maybe she's rewarding his support. It's a beautiful spontaneous and intimate gesture from the Princess.

Who knew he was so inclined! :flowers: I wasn't. For sure it is a lovely gesture from the Princess.

Princess Charlene gave christams gifts to old persons in two résidences for old persons, the photos are on purepeople photos number 12 to 17

Exclusif - La princesse Charlene de Monaco participe à la traditionnelle distribution des cadeaux de Noël, en compagnie des bénévoles de la Croix Rouge Monégasq...

other photos of Princess charlene giving gifts to the old persons at the homes for old persons, very nice persons

Croix Rouge Monégasque :: Distribution de cadeaux par S.A.S. la Princesse Charlène

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful pics. One can see that, despite all, Charlene has a kind heart.

It seems P Charlene has been busy these past few days: the twins' first birthday and all the Christmas events. A pity that the Palace doesn't release pics of all the events, thanks, melina p, for finding more pics for us! P Charlene seems to enjoy these interactions with the people, young and old alike. She always looks happy to be there and at ease among the people.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

I also wondered, marty91charmed, what you meant?

:previous: Same here. :flowers: 'Despite all' - what does that mean?

Maybe I am too curious but why "despite allWhat made you think she had no kind heart ? Just curious :eek:

I also wondered, marty91charmed, what you meant?

:previous: Same here. :flowers: 'Despite all' - what does that mean?

Oh forgive me, I was not in a mood of writing good english yesterday!:flowers:

I meant, despite her many "public flaws" such as not speaking french or not smiling much or the media depicting her too rigid etc... I didn't mean anything nasty about her personality... just that sometimes she looks strange and uncomfortable in public, but that doesn't mean she is "snobbish" etc. I am firmly convinced of Charlene's kindness :flowers:

Marty, , you forget that charlene did a very good speech in french without mistake in july, we saw her very at ease as she gave gifts to the old persons at the center of the Monaco Red Cross in november, she was very at ease at the Christmas fest at the palace as we see it on the photos

http://www.gettyimages.fr/detail/ph...incess-charlene-of-photo-dactualité/501558168

What you are saying about Charlene in the medias, you should read the medias more often, they did not speak of her as you did it since a lot of years, what you are saying we could only see it on the nasty forums where only her dog is not criticed
At the contrary, they speak very well about her when she is with the children in events like the snapper for all for princess Grace at the palace of Monaco she prepared herself, the visit to the maternity, and her speech and her presence to the Vaticam.and the christening of the babies where you were the one person to critic her.
What we read and we see also is her very good contact with the people of Monaco , when she meets them among the crownd (during the presentation of the babies, after the christening of the twins, the festivities of the 10 years of prince Albert and the anniversary of Jacques and Gabriella.She is not afraid to shake the hands, to kiss the kids

She is not rigide here and she is very at ease here, in this video on the german video about the national fest , all the medias were positif and good on charlene

Gabriella & Jacques von Monaco : Das Fürstentum liegt ihnen jetzt schon zu Füßen | BUNTE.de

She is not rigide here and she is very at ease here, in this video on the german video about the national fest , all the medias were positif and good on charlene

Gabriella & Jacques von Monaco : Das Fürstentum liegt ihnen jetzt schon zu Füßen | BUNTE.de

I've always had a soft spot for Charlene. To me she seems a bit shy but genuine and wearing her heart on her sleave. Is she popular in Monaco?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

JR76, I think you give an accurate description of the Princess. But add to that her newly found confidence and obvious happiness that, to me, also show in her latest appearances. To me she doesn't at all appear to be miserable, rather she seems to act in a way that befits the occasion. For example, smiling less while at a formal Mass in November, as opposed to being quite animated at the Robbie Williams concert in July.

Is she popular? I think so, looking at the welcome she receives whenever she meets the people. But maybe some posters who have family/friends in Monaco can provide a better answer to your question.

My sister and my daughter are married with monegash résidents and my grandsons are living there, they say that that the people of Monaco like much the princely family, they don't like how the princely family is bad treatened by the médias and they respect them. also I am a little biased. but I can say you that they like a lot Charlene they like her for what she is doing for the children, they find her very easy and affordable, since the birth of the heirs, there is a strong link between the people of Monaco and Charlene, they like that with her, Albert is very happy and that she is a loving mummy who has the education of her children as first order.
We see that there are good contacts with the people of Monaco and Charlene each time she meets them and there were a lot of 'hourra ' for her at the national fest

Marty, , you forget that charlene did a very good speech in french without mistake in july, we saw her very at ease as she gave gifts to the old persons at the center of the Monaco Red Cross in november, she was very at ease at the Christmas fest at the palace as we see it on the photos

http://www.gettyimages.fr/detail/ph...incess-charlene-of-photo-dactualité/501558168

What you are saying about Charlene in the medias, you should read the medias more often, they did not speak of her as you did it since a lot of years, what you are saying we could only see it on the nasty forums where only her dog is not criticed
At the contrary, they speak very well about her when she is with the children in events like the snapper for all for princess Grace at the palace of Monaco she prepared herself, the visit to the maternity, and her speech and her presence to the Vaticam.and the christening of the babies where you were the one person to critic her.
What we read and we see also is her very good contact with the people of Monaco , when she meets them among the crownd (during the presentation of the babies, after the christening of the twins, the festivities of the 10 years of prince Albert and the anniversary of Jacques and Gabriella.She is not afraid to shake the hands, to kiss the kids

Please, Melina, read my post again. I was not implying that Charlene is rigid etc,. -Personally, I like her and she is even endearing sometimes- But I was merely saying that the press has given a wrong depiction of her like that for years. I still think her french is terrible, but thst's another matter.

Thanks, melina p, for the info. The team from SA comes from Bonteheuwel, a disadvantaged area in Cape Town that is rife with drug abuse and gang violence. What an amazing opportunity for these young boys to be given this chance to not only travel in a plane, but go overseas and experience a different world and culture! And well done to the Princess and her Foundation for involving these young boys from her home country.

Thanks for posting. Nice to see P Charlene out and about again. The pics from the kindergarten visit are lovely, as usual she really loves being with the young ones. And the young boys from Cape Town are so colourful in their minstrel uniforms. In the group photo I also notice the Princess's brothers, Sean and Gareth.

Thanks for posting. Nice to see P Charlene out and about again.

Yes and so very involved with the children - I hope this is the start of a round of engagements for her.

There is a photo of Charlene speaking with the microphone... what did she say? Was she at a conference with the SA kids?

A kind gesture by the Princess. It will surely keep the youngsters busy during the long Summer days ahead!

Nice gesture - I expect the hours are long at the camp so something to help pass the time will be very welcome, I'm sure.

(..) What a difference a year makes! She does not have a very flattering haircut and is starting to look very elf-like in these pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom