Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 1: July 2011 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 1 of the thread for the Current Events of Princess Charlene of Monaco!

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

I love that picture too. I think she is going to be a wonderful, doting mother one day (hopefully soon)... :princess: She appears very comfortable and happy in the company of kids.

She has been working with children in Africa - teaching them to swim.

And I can imagine her as a good mum.

HSH looks very relaxed & comfortable,beautiful pictures!

There's the smile that I've been waiting for!

One week married and already carrying out solo-engagements and becoming co-patron of a great trust? Good for you, Princess Charlene <3

This is great she looks very happy in these pics. I am pleased that after Princess Diana, there are other royals who are supporting AIDS/HIV charities, and Charlene has joined the list. This is a great start.

For an official visit, her demeanour seems somewhat over familiar....

For an official visit, her demeanour seems somewhat over familiar....

Oh God, I didn´t post it to read sour comments again.
To be honest, Albert and Charlene threads on this forum have become quite unusable for me and won´t visit them anymore. Occupied by some bitter people who have nothing better to do then writing of hateful speculations about the couple day after day. Waste of time to read it.

I believe she is trying to do the best she can. She did say she has hardly any friends in Monaco (I suppose trust is the issue) and I think she carries out her duties really professionally, and I always enjoy her public engagements.

I think I will take a break for awhile too. I hope next year the dust will have settled a bit.
I lost my temping job 9 months ago and at 57 have not had a day's work since. I suppose coming here made me forget my own problems and worries and having no money. This couple seem so glamorous but even when you have an abundance it seems there is always a Serpent in Eden! Just started reading the book a Serpent in Eden i.e. [Garden of Eden] based on the multimillionaire Sir Harry Oakes ---- unsolved murder in 1943, in the Bahamas. There is also a film on youtube about it from Channel 4. Sorry to get off topic. [Murder in Paradise]. It seems the rich have more trouble than the rest of us mere mortals.

Last edited:
If Princess Charlene seemed "somewhat over familiar," then so did Bishop Tutu. Good to see her team up with such a man of influence and renown character.

I really like this picture of Charlene with Bishop Tutu - it seems very natural & heartfelt. I hav ebeen fortunate enough to meet Tutu & he is a very warm individual.

I agree. I met him once in Durham (England) when I was studying there.
The Market Place in Durham was thronged with people.

:flowers:I believe PC will be an asset to Monaco and her People.

It would have been nice for her too to begin her charity work in SA; her home country will have made it just a bit easier - I look forward to seeing many more happy pics of this lovely lady.

At least she will have plenty of reasons to visit her native country - away from crowded Monaco.

Oh God, I didn´t post it to read sour comments again.
To be honest, Albert and Charlene threads on this forum have become quite unusable for me and won´t visit them anymore. Occupied by some bitter people who have nothing better to do then writing of hateful speculations about the couple day after day. Waste of time to read it.

Please don't leave me here.
I am an newbie and I would like to write a lot positive about her and PAlbert.
I think she seemed happy at her wedding but it was a lot of pressure for her.
We all could see that. But back in SA she seemed to lighten up a bit.

Well I must say how great it was to see these pictures which to me show her in such a wonderfully relaxed and natural way. I'm looking forward to seeing more of her official engagements!

Yeah, me too and I hope we will see a relaxing Charlene like in SA.
It will be interesting to see what charity work she will do but I'm sure it has to do with kids.

Welcome, Smush !

Don't give up on us here. There are days when we can't agree on anything....

Welcome, Smush !

Don't give up on us here. There are days when we can't agree on anything....
Thx for welcoming me here.
I couldn't resist to join the discussions about Charlene.

How happy she looks on that video, nice to see !

whats up with the wearing sunglasses on her head? ok i'll be nice :) so what is she up to now? and is she visiting any charities ?

Give her time. She'll come around with something!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom